Sun rahu conjunction in 10th house: will teaching career be fine?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Sun rahu conjunction in 10th house: will teaching career be fine?

Post by Harmony » 11 May 2020

Hello respectd astrologers

i am female with birth details 15 august 1981, 11;35 am, meerut cantonement. i hold double master's in literature and currently pursuing phd since middle of july 2013. it was due for submission this summer but now because of the corona situation nothing is certain.However, as you can see, there was already a lot of delay.

i got separated from husband in early july 2012 and have been living with my parents ever since. also got my divorce decree in feb 2014; and moved to another house(with not just my parents but also my brother who joined us) sometime in the middle of 2016. Then my brother got married in march 2017 ; and whole family was under a lost of stress because of his marriage. he moved out into another house in november 2019 and situation is now lot better. I live with my mother and dad now.
For whatever reason, the changes delayed the submission of my phd.

i intend to finish my phd thesis soon and begin applying for jobs as professor in pvt univ. i was teaching in a govt univ from 2007 to 2010.

i wanted to know if:

1) will i hv good stable career with stable job in the field of teaching? is the sun-rahu conjunction in 10th house benefecial for my chart or is it malefic?

2) in terms of income, will i remain in job with a steady source of income?
i am asking this because between 2007-2010, i would hv to keep leaving one college and joining another with few months gap in between. so there were always breaks in my job. thereafter , because of marriage , divorce and phd-- i had a long break from job.

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sun rahu conjunction in 10th house: will teaching career be fine?

Post by Harmony » 12 May 2020

sishya ji, can you plz look into my chart and respond in terms of how my career looks in future?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 May 2020

Hi,

In my limited knowledge and understanding, I'm inclined to think you'll continue to be associated in the field of education, literature and allied fields; although I feel you'll do a lot better in operational, administrative and other such roles... when compared to teaching (perhaps due to lack of patience and extreme temper!?!). You could also consider starting your own enterprise - say a school(!?!).

Further, I think you'll have a good career (Karma-Karaka aspecting the Karma-Sthana)...but with reduced/limited or unsatisfied remuneration, for the 12th lord Mercury/Budha occupies the 11th house of Labha-Sthana and 11th lord is placed in the house of career, along the Rahu-Ketu axis.

That said, it might not be a bad idea for you to seek a second opinion, along with help and guidance (including associated remedies) from much more knowledgeable and experienced folk - either in this forum or elsewhere.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 13 May 2020

Ok sishyA ji, thanks for your analysis. I hv one last qstn: Would it suit me better to associate myself with government institutions or with a private job in pvt university?

In case, there are other astrologers who could shed some light on my career query, then I would request them to plz help.

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 May 2020

Hi,

Given my understanding of your academic background, in conjunction with your birth chart (considering the birth details you've provided), I'm inclined to think private enterprises are better suited - more so when you work for yourself.

Further, I'm inclined to think you are not the type who is 'OK' to work for somebody. So, you may not really enjoy woringk for or under somebody.

Sincerely...

PS: Beyond lack of patience or temper, please realize Jupiter/Guru is not really a benefic for your chart.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 21 May 2020

Thank you sishyA ji. I will keep in mind. Waiting for corona to get over, submit my thesis and find a job😀

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 Jun 2021

Respected astrologers,

i have recently submitted my phd thesis and would start applying for teaching jobs in universities soon.
I would once again request more astrologers to address my queries above related to:

1. will i have stable career in the field of academic research and teaching?

2. is the source of income steady from my job?

3. what is preferable for me? private or government institutions?

i am female with birth details 15 august 1981, 11;35 am, meerut cantonement. i hold double master's in literature and currently pursuing phd since middle of july 2013.

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 22 Jun 2021

REspected astrologers,

I have recently (in december end 2020) submitted my phd thesis. Now i am focusing on conferences and publications from march 2021 onwards. My viva examination will be held soon within this year only anytime now.

So will start looking for professor jobs in universities sometime soon. Probably from july 2021 onwards. Or certainly from September. However, my questions still remain the same as above and i would request more astrologers to respond to my queries:

1. will i hv good stable career with stable job in the field of teaching? also, should i start to go for government or pvt institutions to begin with? and should i stick to working for govt or pvt institutions for life?

2) in terms of income, will i remain in job with a steady source of income? as in, is monthly income assured?

REgards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 28 Jun 2021

Would request more astrologers to plz analyse my chart for career predictions.

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 14 Jul 2021

Would request all respect astrologers to plz give my chart a reading.

Also, do I hv a long career stint abroad?