career prospects as teacher/researcher

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
career prospects as teacher/researcher

Post by Harmony » 09 May 2020

Hello respectd astrologers

i am female with birth details 15 august 1981, 11;35 am, meerut cantonement. i hold double master's in literature and currently pursuing phd since middle of july 2013. it was due for submission this summer but now because of the corona situation nothing is certain.However, as you can see, there was already a lot of delay.

i was separated (and living with parents) since 1st july 2012 from husband. also got my divorce decree in feb 2014 and moved to another house (alongwith my parents) sometime in the middle of 2016. then my brother got mrried in march 2017 and there was lot of stress at home for me and my parents because of his marriage and his behaviour post marriage. for whatever reason, the changes delayed the submission of my phd. anyway, my brother moved outinto another house with his wife sometime in october 2019.

i intend to finish it soon and begin applying for jobs as professor in pvt univ. i was teaching in a govt univ from 2007 to 2010.

i wanted to know if:

1) will i hv good stable career with stable job in the field of teaching? i am currently unemployed and only a phd student.
2) in terms of income, will i remain in job with a steady source of income?
i am asking this because between 2007-2010, i would hv to keep leaving one college and joining another with few months gap in betwee. so there were always breaks in my job. thereafter , because of marriage , divorce and phd-- i had a long break from job.

3) will i be well respected in my field as teacher and researcher?

in case you want to ask any other details that would help you see my career chat, i would be happy to respond

regards

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Re: career prospects as teacher/researcher

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 15 Oct 2021

Dear Harmony,

I remember reading your horoscope earlier regarding a different context. I find your posts radiating with positive vibes.

Do update about your present profesional situation as the post is of some while ago.

Your chart shows suitability towards the following verticals (- there may be blend of them as well) : dairy, milk, animal husbandry, food, drink, water, philanthropy, charity, social work, teaching, preaching, yoga, religion, spirituality, nourishing or nursing or serving, comforting, finance, politics, hospitality besides aviation, computers, social or virtual networking related, fine arts including languages, business and trade.

To answer your specific questions :

1) will i hv good stable career with stable job in the field of teaching? i am currently unemployed and only a phd student. : Higher studies indicated in horoscope with success. Teaching is suitable especially in fields mentioned above. Foreign context is there (especially long distance travel, besides, short distance travel and foreign professional opportunities).
2) in terms of income, will i remain in job with a steady source of income?
i am asking this because between 2007-2010, i would hv to keep leaving one college and joining another with few months gap in betwee. so there were always breaks in my job. thereafter , because of marriage , divorce and phd-- i had a long break from job. : Both business and (Govt.) job in the verticals mentioned above are suitable.

3) will i be well respected in my field as teacher and researcher? : Yes.

One feature about your horoscope is that though you may be brimming with interesting ideas but you perhaps need to implement them and take timely decisions without being indecisive, overpatient and procrastinating.

The horoscope doesn't require any remedies whatsoever atall.

Birth time rectified to 11:30:38 hours.

Hope this helps.
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 Oct 2021

Thankk you Prof. Lal ji.
i will keep all your suggestions and advice in mind.

I have recently submitted details regarding my career query also in this more recent thread:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44099&p=298804#p298804

This thread is under the heading "Sun rahu conjunction in 10th house- will teaching career be fine?"

I have submitted my phd thesis (in english literature)in late december 2020 but the viva has not been conducted as yet so my doctorate has yet not been conferred upon me. Meanwhile, i have ben participiting in conferences and publishing my conference papers to keep myself occupied and to build my CV.

My question is: Would it be better for me to begin my job as professor now by applying in private institutions now? and later, try my hand at govt. institutions? or should i stick to private only? i mean, any asrtological opinion in this regard will be very helpful as my viva will happen anytime now and thereafter i will begin applying for jobs.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 18 Oct 2021

Dear Harmony,

Received your email last evening..here are my short and specific responses to your questions :

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thankk you Prof. Lal ji.
i will keep all your suggestions and advice in mind. : Cool!

Sir,
For some reason, LOVA site is taking very long to post messages on public
forum hence replying to you via this service:
I am female-15th august 1981, 11: 35 am, meerut cantonement : Birth time's rectified to 11:30:38 hours.

I have recently submitted details regarding my career query also in this
more recent thread:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44099&p=298804#p298804

This thread is under the heading "Sun rahu conjunction in 10th house- will
teaching career be fine?"

I have submitted my phd thesis (in english literature)in late december 2020
but the viva has not been conducted as yet so my doctorate has yet not been
conferred upon me. Meanwhile, i have ben participiting in conferences and
publishing my conference papers to keep myself occupied and to build my CV. : That's nice and positive..you may keep doing them as communicating, networking, multitasking, presenting and marketing (marketplacing and exhibitioning) your skillsets may work positively for you astrologically.

My question is: Would it be better for me to begin my job as professor now
by applying in private institutions now? and later, try my hand at govt.
institutions? or should i stick to private only? i mean, any asrtological
opinion in this regard will be very helpful as my viva will happen anytime
now and thereafter i will begin applying for jobs. : Astrologically, a) Basic level (~primary till intermediate class or grade) teaching may be more favorable with regards to your chart aa compared to higher or advanced level teaching. School or initial or junior college level teaching may be more favourable.
b) You may begin teaching with private institutions now as you say however, Govt. jobs and self-employed (wfh) teaching jobs may be more favorable for your chart eventually afterall.
c) Furthermore, if you bring in innovation, entertaining, happy and fun techniques in your teaching style and mode, it may be beneficial for your teaching career rather than the conventional or mundane set patterns as your soul would like it that way.

Hope this helps,
Take care,
pPL

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 21 Oct 2021

Dear Harmony,

Received your email at around noon today.

Here are my quick responses :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello Prof. Lal ji,

It so happens that after your reply only, next day I was offered a
contractual appointment in the govt. university (from where I hv completed
my phd) for abt next two months or so for a series of video
lessons/powerpoint slides that have to be recording as part of the
student's syllabus/curriculum. : Cool, you may continue doing the same since they may be beneficial for you as mentioned in my earlier post to you.

Anyhow, I do intend to apply for a full time job once I clear my phd viva. : Cool! Both contractual and full-time jobs are suitable for your horoscope.

You are also correct that I tend to procrastinate things. : You may want to work upon that and reach-out towards opportunities in time-travel.

Please let me know if I need to take any more precautions? : Health wise, you may need to take care regarding ailments related to pelvic bone, glands - thyroid, hair, skin, back, knee, ankles, pain and swelling, pulmonary and coronary artery, valves, lungs and respiratory, cough, cold, heart - palpitation, kidney - gravel or stones, spinal, faintings, depression, blood pressure, anaemia, stomach - digestive.

Also, in terms
of applying for new job, what is a good time window? : You may continue applying for jobs of your choice including Govt and wfh jobs. (It's fine if the job may require travel).

2023 and 2024 may be positive milestone years for you in various contexts.

thanks

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
pPL

Sagittarius369
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sagittarius369 » 23 Oct 2021

Respected Prof Pal and other astrologers here!

(Sorry I was unable to post in the thread. Some issues, so had to post it here)

I am a male, who's birth details are 22/03/1998, time: 9:21 AM, place: Coimbatore North, Tamil Nadu, India. I am currently a master's student in an abroad university. I've never been able to fix on a career path. I'll be completely my degree in a year time. I don't know if I should continue and do a doctrate degree or find a job in industry. Out of these ideas, I feel like leaving to the Himalayas and serve in some schools as a teacher (something my soul wishes for). I've been there to Himalayas few times and the peace, nature and divine feeling in heart is what I carve for. I have the desire to work in some school in Himalayas. But in other spectra, I have good academic record, research skills enough to become a good researcher in my field. I write books too, intend to publish one soon.

Thereby my mind is wandering like a pendulum between what I already have and what my soul wants. Pretty tricky and makes me directionless in terms of career and life as well.

What career does my chart indicates? Should I go for what I love or stay do the work I'm very well skilled at and have multiple opportunities.

Any particular questions to ask me, feel free. Awaiting your answers.

Thank you much earlier!

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 Nov 2021

Sagittarius, Plz create a separate thread and title and post your query

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 19 Nov 2021

Sagittarius369 wrote:
23 Oct 2021
Respected Prof Pal and other astrologers here! (Sorry I was unable to post in the thread. Some issues, so had to post it here) I am a male, who's birth details are 22/03/1998, time: 9:21 AM, place: Coimbatore North, Tamil Nadu, India. I am currently a master's student in an abroad university. I've never been able to fix on a career path. I'll be completely my degree in a year time. I don't know if I should continue and do a doctrate degree or find a job in industry. Out of these ideas, I feel like leaving to the Himalayas and serve in some schools as a teacher (something my soul wishes for). I've been there to Himalayas few times and the peace, nature and divine feeling in heart is what I carve for. I have the desire to work in some school in Himalayas. But in other spectra, I have good academic record, research skills enough to become a good researcher in my field. I write books too, intend to publish one soon. Thereby my mind is wandering like a pendulum between what I already have and what my soul wants. Pretty tricky and makes me directionless in terms of career and life as well. What career does my chart indicates? Should I go for what I love or stay do the work I'm very well skilled at and have multiple opportunities. Any particular questions to ask me, feel free. Awaiting your answers. Thank you much earlier!
Hello,

You may be fickle-minded but from your post you seem to be sorted in recognising which career path you're compatible mentally, courageously.

Yes, you're correct, according to your horoscope, suitable career choices may be teaching, preaching, advising, consulting, counseling, education besides creative fields, fine and performing arts, entertainment, media (acting, singing, fashion, television, radio, journalism and the sorts), spirituality, psychology, psychiatry, philanthropy, charity.

Also, finance related, medical, pharma, politics, religion, birth and death, marine or sea related (including marine life and biology), geology (including oil and gas) liquids (including juices and mix), exploring, administrative and management related may be suitable.

You haven't mentioned your field of study-work however, if you're in (career or choice or desire) any of the above mentioned verticals then it may be the right space.

Your chart may be suitable for job but with substantial amount of independence where you may take self decisions and judgement. Self employment may be suitable.

You may cultivate on books and columns because of your skew towards creativity and combination of above mentioned potentials by
advising your readers with educational and other knowledge content.

Hope this helps.
pPL

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 19 Nov 2021

Dear Harmony,

I couldn't reply to your emails earlier as I was busy. Here are my replies to your questions :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sir

Thanks for you reply and astrological anlaysis.

You have mentioned a series of possible ailments and possible problematic
organs for future. Anyhow, i will try and take care though the list is long
! : Fair enough..let's concise this for you, shall we..- pulmonary, breasts, blood, legs, heart, veins, uterus.

----I wanted to know why you say 2023 and 2024 will be milestone years for
me in various contexts. Can you plz elaborate? : To be specific the period lies from Febuary 3rd week 2023 to early February 2024 (though there may be some more mild extensions in gaps after February 2024).
I foresee positive experiences with regards to love, home (including change of residence), both long and short distance travel, anything foreign related (more emphasis), maybe second marriage, partnership and business, entertainment, happiness, luxuries, maternal and paternal related, communication, networking, education related, speculation, market related, religion and spirituality, savings and investments, good health, finance.
Either varied combinations of all the above or exclusive may be possible..whatever but positive.
They may or may not last once the period gets over - that would depend on the following transits and dasha.

Thanks and regards

-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello prof. Lal jI

I had written to you a msg In reply to your last post in my thread but I
don’t know if you received my msg.

Anyway, you predicted that 2023, 24 will be milestone years for me.

Could you plz elaborate on how and why?

Regards
-

Hope this helps,
Take care,
pPL

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 20 Nov 2021

Ok pyaare lall ji, thanks a lot for your detailed response.

Regards
Harmony

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 22 Mar 2022

Hello pyaare lal ji

I would like to share with you that I hv gotten a job offer in Bhubaneswar. I am currently settled in gurgaon. You had predicted change of residence in Feb 2023 but it is 2022 and already there is an offer from another city.

But I am waiting for job offer from another university in gurgaon only. I hope that univ also offers me job so then I can select between Bhubaneswar and gurgaon to join as professor.
Just wanted to let you know as an update on your predictions.
I am also not very sure that in case I am not offered a job in gurgaon, I should go to Bhubaneswar? Or not? I hv never lived alone away from parents.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 24 Mar 2022

Dear Harmony,

Thanks for your updates..I have been busy, hence couldn't reply to your messages.

I just quickly glanced at your horoscope again and I foresee that this month and next month may be fruitful for your job prospects - especially from 26th, 27th of this month onwards to mid next month.. specifically 5th and 6th of April, 2022.

As mentioned earlier, there may be improvement in various aspects from next year and the feelers may be felt from early on.

It's your personal take regarding the choices you make. What horoscope depict in present times are simply which avenues are opening up at the moment.

Your career may do well in the north-west, south, south-east directions, though..but take them flexibly.

Hope this short response is useful.

Take care and do keep me updated.
Thanks and regards,
pPL

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 25 Mar 2022

Thank you pyaare lal ji sir for your response.

As of now, the gurgaon based university has only conducted first round of interviews in third week of February with the verbal promise that they would conduct the second and final round soon.

I had written To them in the first week of March as they had asked me to but I hv not heard from Gurgaon univ at all ever since the first round.

Also, the univ in Bhubaneswar is more reputed, famous and the job offer sounds more exciting too because they are starting a new department from this year.
I am tempted to join Bhubaneswar because of the name and fame of this univ plus how educated their staff seemed and how nicely they conducted everything till now in an organised manner.

However, I will still wait for gurgaon univ to contact me by the end of this month or maximum by early April. Else, I will commit to the univ in Bhubaneswar.
Are you seeing the direction in general in India? Or from gurgaon, Haryana where I currently reside?
I really don’t know what direction does Bhubaneswar imply from my place or even otherwise? Is it east?

Thanks a lot for your advice and analysis

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 04 Apr 2022

Hello pyaare laal ji

I want to share in this forum that i have accepted the job offer i got at a university in Khordha district near Bhubaneshwar city. It is currently a contractual ampunt with a probaitionary period of two years. Post two years, my performance shall be reviwed and the univ as well as i will be free to take a call regarding a permannet postition at the univ.

In so far as the exact dates are concerned, interstingly, they are in tandem with the dates you mentioned here on LOVA. I recieved the official offer letter on 28th March. i was asked to confirm the acceptance of the job offer by 7th April. And only yesterday, that is, on 3rd April I formally wrote to the univ and accepted the job offer. Packing of clothes etc has begun from today, that is, 4th April.

I shall begin looking for other details such as accomodation, travel etc from tonight/tmrw onwards.

The other university within my city here that I was assuming would make me a formal job offer, finally, did not make me one. In any case, the Haryana based univwas paying me less and was also less reputed than the univ siutated in bhubneshwar.

Please let me know what i need to watch out for and be careful now as per my horoscope now that i am moving away from my family and going to live by myself in bhubaneshwar.

Thanks a lot.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 06 Apr 2022

Harmony wrote:
25 Mar 2022
Thank you pyaare lal ji sir for your response. As of now, the gurgaon based university has only conducted first round of interviews in third week of February with the verbal promise that they would conduct the second and final round soon. I had written To them in the first week of March as they had asked me to but I hv not heard from Gurgaon univ at all ever since the first round. Also, the univ in Bhubaneswar is more reputed, famous and the job offer sounds more exciting too because they are starting a new department from this year. I am tempted to join Bhubaneswar because of the name and fame of this univ plus how educated their staff seemed and how nicely they conducted everything till now in an organised manner. However, I will still wait for gurgaon univ to contact me by the end of this month or maximum by early April. Else, I will commit to the univ in Bhubaneswar. Are you seeing the direction in general in India? Or from gurgaon, Haryana where I currently reside? I really don’t know what direction does Bhubaneswar imply from my place or even otherwise? Is it east? Thanks a lot for your advice and analysis
Dear Harmony,

As mentioned earlier, you may take the direction concept flexibly.

Not conventionally, but if 2 straight lines are drawn from place of birth to the location - 1st below or vertical (south) and 2nd right or horizontal (east), that's then south east.

Your horoscope reflects propensity for getting and leaving jobs. Similarly, a sense of illusion or rather the disillusion may have been there during your academic period too especially during higher education..However, despite all that, you may have had relatively good academic performances..maybe at grand institution/s too. (You may also have had interesting topsy-turvy highs and lows with regards to long distance travel and journeys, luck, name and fame, your religious or spiritual perceptions, paternal, and foreign experiences - at some point of time or other). Similarly, the jobs you may get or might have got may be of some repute or image connect to you - if not, you may not stick there for long.

Hence, it's important that you choose job that's intrinsically attractive to you and you've inclination to relate to it - for that, you've to really honestly self-reflect and ask yourself for genuine responses whether you're really interested in a particular job or not. The reasons for disliking or liking a particular opportunity may be any - emotional or practical or passion or a mix or somethings unexplainable.

Hope you find this useful.
Cheers,
pPL

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 11 Apr 2022

Harmony wrote:
04 Apr 2022

Hello pyaare laal ji

I want to share in this forum that i have accepted the job offer i got at a university in Khordha district near Bhubaneshwar city. It is currently a contractual ampunt with a probaitionary period of two years. Post two years, my performance shall be reviwed and the univ as well as i will be free to take a call regarding a permannet postition at the univ.

In so far as the exact dates are concerned, interstingly, they are in tandem with the dates you mentioned here on LOVA. I recieved the official offer letter on 28th March. i was asked to confirm the acceptance of the job offer by 7th April. And only yesterday, that is, on 3rd April I formally wrote to the univ and accepted the job offer. Packing of clothes etc has begun from today, that is, 4th April.

I shall begin looking for other details such as accomodation, travel etc from tonight/tmrw onwards.

The other university within my city here that I was assuming would make me a formal job offer, finally, did not make me one. In any case, the Haryana based univwas paying me less and was also less reputed than the univ siutated in bhubneshwar.

Please let me know what i need to watch out for and be careful now as per my horoscope now that i am moving away from my family and going to live by myself in bhubaneshwar.

Thanks a lot.
+

There seems to be some technical error with my lova post. i had submitted
my previous post for public viewing on 4th April . But it got approved only
today early morning, that is, on 12th April. Meanwhile, you had already
replied to my post that is dated 26 March on lova.

Anyway, I shall now come to your latest post dated 6 April 2022.

1) Disillusionment: Yes, I often feel a sense of disillusionment and
detachment not just from my research work but also from my immediate and
extended family members. Strangely, when I do take up something in terms of
completing an academic activity then I need and give full concentration and
hard work to it. However, yes you are right- jobs have never seemed stable.
Either they were leave vacancies and so i was asked to leave once the
permanent teachers came back; or in few instances, there was some office
politics or the other that didnt lead to my continuation. But , more oten
than not, I didnt seem to have much control over these administrative
issues. I am referrring to the period here between 2007-10. I havent been
working at all after mid 2010; and only enroled for phd in 2013 , then
submitted it in december 2020; then got a type of contractual appointment
as teaching assistant at my univ to shoot videos pertaining to the syllabus
of students in oct/nov 2021.
Interstingly, in the first week of January 2021, i was asked to quit
shooting those videos since some teacher in my department objected to me
not yet holding an officiall phd degree (since viva ahsnt happened).
it was a very painful period for me as i was very disgracefully and
suddenly asked to leave midway and couldnt even complete all the videos.
Now, that i have a job and i am leaving delhi, so now the same univ wants
me to come shooot and complete the videos.

2) Reputed institutions: Yes , it is true that all the 4 colleges that I
taught at from 2007-10 are some of the top institutions of India. You are
also right that for some reason or the other they seem to fall into my lap.
I am saying this because I was really aiming for the pvt. univ job in
Gurgain (Haryana) only where i currently live. But see, how destiny worked
out. I again got a job offer from a very reputed pvt univ in Bhubaneshwar.
It is much older, prestigious insitution with a good world ranking and
India ranking. It is also very popular.

3) Selection of current job: You might be right. This time the slection of
job on my end was based on factors that I found attractive. Good repute and
name of instituion; good salary and benefits; also, a good connect i felt
with the faculty members during interview.
However, my final acceptance of their offer letter was also propelled by
personal reasons. It is becoming increasingly difficult to live with my
parents now that i am turning 41 as i feel that i hv to do so many things
their way. Even this wasnt a problem, until diectly or indirectly, both my
mother and brother seemed to have said that i palyed some role in the
problems that he is having with his wife since 2017 when he got married.
I felt it was high time i move out of their house and lives and create my
own life. as I need my own space now. Both mentally and, in terms, of a
physical accomodation.

Also, i hv posted in the "Relationships" forum regarding some family
issues. Please see if you can spare some time and analyse that thread also.

Thanka a lot

=

Dear Harmony,

Cool, congratulations!

Thanks for your post and email.

Though not necessary, you may still wear 4 Carat genuine Cat's Eye (Lehsunia) or Cat's Eye Tourmaline or Cat's Eye Quartz stone in preferably silver (or panch dhatu) ring (or pendant or bracelet) on the ring finger of the right hand by initially dipping it in honey, Gangajal or milk for 10 to 20 minutes and energizing it with chanting mantra : ऊँकेंकेतवेनम: 108 times on Wednesday or Saturday morning soon just after sunrise.

Also, if possible, you may regularly water Kuchla (Strychnine) tree, circumambulate round it 11 times and touch it.

Hope this's useful.
Cheers,
pPL

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 12 Apr 2022

I am not sure what these remedies are for? Is there any professional
problem you see this year? Since you predicted good period from 2023
onwards only so does it mean that things might be challenging initially in
Bhubaneswar?

Also, prior to corona , I ajways used to wear a diamond ring in my left
hand middle finger. More as a fashion accessory; and will resume it once I
start working in 4th week of May.

Thanks

=

Dear Harmony,

Your horoscope doesn't require any remedies.
Lehsunia, in your particular horoscope, is for general good and multifaceted positivity in everyday dynamics. It will enable intelligence, courage, good for finances, make you sensual and sharp and give happiness, honour and fame.
You may wear this stone with long lasting perspective.

Diamond or White Sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) or any colourless stone or even any colorless-stone-imitation jewellery (including glass or crystal-like) may not be suitable for your horoscope because it may focus on disappointments, failures, difficulties, lack of mental peace, health issues, accidents, quarrels, sudden unexpected situations..though it might be good for finances related to business and legacies, sudden flashes of positives (and negatives too)..but still..

In your another email you asked me about wearing Lehsunia pendant - well, that's fine vis-à-vis a ring..with preferably following similar methodology on how to wear as mentioned earlier.

Hope this is useful.
Cheers,
pPL

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Dear ProfessorPyareLal Ji

Post by wsb » 25 Apr 2022

Dear Sir, Many apologies for intercepting another one's chart. Please if you have some time, can you comment on my current planetary movement with regards to work and currently unemployed. I am also interested in working overseas as my county is stumbling down. I have a double masters in economics and accounting and and MBA.

But my life seem to have shouldered with apathy and stagnation.

Much appreciated,

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 25 Apr 2022

Forgot the vitals 23.20 1975 .10.20 Colombo Sri Lanka

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Apr 2022

Hi,
wsb wrote:
25 Apr 2022
Forgot the vitals 23.20 1975 .10.20 Colombo Sri Lanka
For the records, following notes are from my observation of your birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in the Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru, who is Vakra or Retrograde and strongly placed in his Swasthana in Meena Rashi.
2. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is strongly placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and Moola-Trikona in Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra.
3. Jupiter/Guru and Mercury/Budha the two best benefics for Mithuna Rashi are both in Kendras and mutually aspecting each other..... so, Jupiter/Guru is perhaps subject to Kendradipathya Dosha - not to mention he is Badha-Karaka too. But then, he seems to have done exceptionally well in helping you get dual Masters in Accounting/Economics (both his domains) - obviously, fueled by the intelligence of Mercury/Budha.
4. Udaya Lagna though is caught between two hardcore malefics in what can be considered as a strong Papakartari Yoga.
5. Placement of 8th (&9th) lord Saturn/Shani-dev in the 2nd house of Wealth Accumulation and Family Expansion nor placement of 6th & 11th lord Mars/Kuja alongside Udaya Lagna (and in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu) are good signs.
6. Just so you are aware, you started Maha-Dasha of Rahu in January 2021. He has just managed to get out of his enemy's (Vrischika Rashi) house and barely crossed over to the 5th house of Tula Rashi. But then, he is perhaps preparing for a match-up with Sun/Ravi, who has crossed over to Tula Rashi on the other side. In any case, he (Rahu) is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Vakra or Retrograde Jupiter/Guru, the Karma-Karaka or 10th lord of Karma-Sthana.
7. Gochara or Planetary Transits probably have had limited influence.

Given the situation, I'm forced to wonder the role of Jupiter/Guru's on both 7th house (Kalathra-Sthana or house of Relationships) and 10th house (Karma-Sthana or house of Career/Name/Fame) related significance... and wonder how he might be exercising his influence in Rahu Maha-Dasha.

PS: Purely for academic interest, kindly share some insight into the unfolding of Karma for both 7th house (Kalathra-Sthana or house of Relationships) and 10th house (Karma-Sthana or house of Career/Name/Fame) related significance.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 28 Apr 2022

SishyA ji

Even though you had already commented on my career query prior to my receiving a job; I hv now enclosed This thread with updates on my job situation Plus moving into another city.

Plz be kind enuf to give me your analysis , suggestions and advice for the future. This is a contractual job of two years. After this period, it may or may not become permanent. Just wanted to know how next two years will be unfold professionally and if, I will be able to adjust mentally and be happy there.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Apr 2022

Hi,

I think the following points are relevant here:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, lorded over by Rahu.
2. Lagna lord Venus/Shukra is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Kanya Rasi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttra Phalguni Nakshatra, lorded over by Sun/Ravi, who is a Bhada-Karaka.
3. Mars/Kuja, the 2nd lord (of Wealth Accumulation and Family Expansion) & 7th lord (of Relationships) is placed in his enemy's house of Mithuna Rasi. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja also happens to be close to Mrityu Bagha and within Trimsamsa degree. He is definitely not a happy camper and is not a good sign. To make matters worse, the mutual aspect of Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev contributing to the nasty temper is not preferred either.
4. You are currently in the fag end of (3rd & 6th lord) Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (who is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Distant-Foreign Land, is not really a benefic) and Antara of Rahu. You will be starting Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha in a few months from now (August 2022). Current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru and upcoming Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev are in close conjunction in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Distant-Foreign Land and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. For the records, Rahu posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, will get activated.
5. Moon/Chandra, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is caught in the middle of nowhere, with no support on either side of the flanks and hence creating a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga. He is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and loosely conjunct Ketu. Likewise Badha-Karaka Sun/Ravi is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis and is loosely conjunct Rahu. If I were to take liberty, I'd suggest that you realize more than half of your problems exist only in your mind. Please try to rein in and control your mind - don't let it run wild and play games with you.
6. So, the Artha-Trikona/Upachaya houses seem to be strong enough to deliver big. Dasamsa or D-10 also doesn't show much of a promise.
7. Naisargika or natural Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev is still hoovering around natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, Sade-Sathi has been at its peak for sometime - naturally, the last few months have not been very pleasant. The next few months will perhaps be challenging too.
8. For the records, the loaded 12th house from Udaya Lagna also happens to be the 9th house from Chandra Lagna and hence perhaps activation of related significance.

All said and done, it would perhaps make sense for you to be patient and hopeful of the Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev (while seeking his benevolence) to deliver in his Maha-Dasha.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 30 Apr 2022

Sir
M sorry but I couldn't understand much as language is too scholarly and technical.

Can you plz tell me in ordinary language?

Are you saying things will get better after August 2022? and that things are challenging till this August or for challenging for entire life?

Sorry m just not knowledgeable enough wen it comes to planets .

Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 May 2022

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
30 Apr 2022
6. So, the Artha-Trikona/Upachaya houses seem to be strong enough to deliver big. Dasamsa or D-10 also doesn't show much of a promise.
Please note the typo in the above statement... it was meant to be:
Artha-Trikona/Upachaya does not seem to be strong enough to deliver big. Dasamsa or D-10 also doesn't show much of a promise.

So, unless I'm terribly mistaken, it would make more sense to have modest or reasonable expectations/aspirations.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 May 2022

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
30 Apr 2022
8. For the records, the loaded 12th house from Udaya Lagna also happens to be the 9th house from Chandra Lagna and hence perhaps activation of related significance.
Incidentally, the loaded 12th house in Rashi also happens to be the 8th house in D-10 or Dasamsa... both current (Jupiter/Guru) and subsequent (Saturn/Shani-dev) Maha-Dasha lords are posited there.

Also note the mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja...

Sincerely