career prospects as teacher/researcher

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: career prospects as teacher/researcher

Post by ADC » 17 Sep 2023

Its very clearly written that you have good time from 18th September so apply yourself to find suitable job .

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 19 Sep 2023

thank you adc sir for yor response. i only wanted to know that with effect from 2024, is a job promised? and in whcih geographical direction is it likely to be....also, if i will keep leaving and joining jobs (as has been the trend in the past) or will i ever remain long term/permanently at one workplace...

98ch16

Post by 98ch16 » 09 Oct 2023

Hi,

I wanted to know when I will be able to change my Job. Looking for a permanent settlement in terms oj job. My details are:

Name: Piyush Verma
DOB: 24 Sep 1979
Time of Birth- 08 : 35 AM
Place of Birth: Lucknow, India

I am wearing diamond in my fourth finger.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 11 Jan 2024

Dear Astrologers

i have resigned from my current job on 20 December 2023 and currently serving notice period in the same unviersity till 8 april 2024.

i wanted to know if there are any chances of me getting a permanent job in 2024 as assistant professor of english. Because i have applied for clsoe to 7 permant vacancies. I am also currently shortlisted for two of these interviews that might be conducted anytime now.

I suffer froma lot of work stress and work dissatisfaction though ironoically not from mys tudents who love me , praise me etc but from my superiors....i am unable to adopt or udnerstand their academic ideology hencei resigned....
plz let me know if at all there are chances of any govt job.....

thank you very much for you help in advance.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 16 Jan 2024

Dear astrologers

I hv resigned from my current job as assistant professor in Bhubaneswar and 8 April 2024 will be my last working day here. I have applied for both pvt and many govt jobs in delhi/ Haryana side.

Plz analyse my chart and share with me if you see any chances of a govt job happening in 2024? Or will I be joining a private enterprise again?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 31 Jan 2024

Dear astrologers

Even if it is 2025 onwards, or anytime in future that i am likely to get govt job then plz share....i would really like to know if i hv govt job in store for me.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Feb 2024

You have started maha dasha of Saturn placed in house of loss is not favorabLe for health and emotional relationships. The key weakness is debilitated Venus in 12H. Time has come to take care of health as some challenges are seen in coming months.
all the best.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 02 Feb 2024

Ok Sujit sir. Thank you for your reply. I will take care of health.

But what about job prospects? Do I hv a permanent/ govt job in 2024? Or 2025? Or anytime in future?

Belief
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Belief » 29 Feb 2024

Dear astrologers

My birthdate is 27 july 1980 in Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh at 8:45 am
I am looking for stability in job and life. Sade sati is going to end next year. Lost job last year in May and got another one in September(joined October 2023). Had to relocate again for job. Previous job was full of stress. New one is better till now but will it continue like this. Can I get stability, increment and promotion here if I am able to stay long term.

I also want to buy a home. Is the time good to buy. Will I be able to live in it for maybe 10 years or so.

Thanks in advance for your response
Nupur

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 24 Apr 2024

Dear astrologers

As mentioned earlier ( for some reason, a number of other people who are not astrologers but seekers of queries are being allowed to intercept my thread ) , I have resigned from my job as asst professor of English and my last working day was 8 April in Bhubaneswar.

I am now in gurgaon back at my parents home and unemployed. There are hardly even any vacancies that I can find to apply. Plz share if possible the likely time window for getting a new job….
I recently got an eye test done and will start wearing glasses soon due to some weakness in eyesight…