Will I get government or management level job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroram110296
Will I get government or management level job

Post by astroram110296 » 07 May 2020

I completed my msc last year. Still jobless. I'm currently doing CMA(icwa) is there any chance I will get government job or management level job or foreign job. If so when?
Dob 11 Feb 1996
Time 8:14am
Place palakkad kerala

astroram110296

Re: Will I get government or management level job

Post by astroram110296 » 10 May 2020

can some one please take a look at my chart and help me out

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 May 2020

Hi,

I've had an opportunity to cast your birth and observe planetary positions. Below are a few notes that are relevant to your career.

1. Assuming birth time provided and location data I've used are accurate, Udaya Lagna seems to fall in Mrityu Bagha and within Trimsamsa degree.
2. Mars/Kuja lords the 3rd house of courage/aspirations etc., along with 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort and has been torched (combust). To compound matters, he is not a happy camper being in company of a strong Saturn/Shani-dev (who incidentally aspects the 10th house), in his Moola-Trikona.
3. You are currently running Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha. Although strongly placed in Rasi chart, his placement in the Dasamsa chart is not preferred.

That said, Saturn/Shani-dev delays... and not denies. So, I'm inclined to think your career will get "Turbo-Charged" in the next 5-7 years - specially if you can get some expert advise/guidance and address the stated issues (#1 and #2) appropriately. Good luck and best wishes!

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 15 May 2020

The current Jupiter dasa and Rahu bhukti (period till June 2022)can give you both a govt. job and an overseas work opportunity. Good chances for the same to happen even within the next one year.

TKC

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 15 May 2020

Ravi-Budha yoga is happening in the 12 th house and so the full benefits of the yoga may not be available.
10th lord Mars is in lagna with the lagna lord Saturn and is good.
Government job prospects are less in the chart. However you will be comfortably placed in the job front by year 2022 end. Foreign job chances are diminished but can not be ruled out.
Regular offerings at MURUGA temple and DEVI temple will be beneficial.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 15 May 2020

Hello astroram,

I do analysis based on KP method.

For career/job, we analyze 10th house as well as 6th house. Your query is pertaining to 3 types of job
a) Govt job
b) Management level
c) Foreign Job.

First let's analyze 10th house. 10th House falls in scorpio sign and it's sublord is Rahu.

Rahu represents unsual activity and it is in nakshtra of chitra ruled by mars and sub division of jupiter.

Rahu is occupying 7th house in bhava chart. Rahu is aspected by venus as well as Mars. Rahu is in virgo sign ruled by mercury.

Venus is in 1st and lord of 4th and 9th, Mars is in 12th and lord of 3rd and 10th. Mercury is in 11th and lord of 5th and 8th.

Rahu's sublord is jupiter. Jupiter is in 10th and lord of 2nd and 11th.

So Rahu's signification is
Rahu as source planet - 7,1,4,9,12,3,10,11,5,8
Starlord Mars - 12,3,10
Sublord Jupiter - 10,2,11

For career or job--- houses 2,6,10,11 are considered.

If we see Rahu as source is signifying 10,11, it's starlord mars is signifying 10 and sublord jupiter is also signifying 10,2,11

So 10th Cuspal Sublord Rahu is indicating that you will have a job... but the question is what kind of job...

a) Govt --- For govt job, we'll see if 10th cuspal sublord which is rahu is in any manner connected to either Sun or Moon or Leo or Cancer or Sun's Nakshtra or Moon's Nakshtra.

Rahu is not in cojunction with any planet. Mars and venus are aspecting rahu. Rahu it self in virgo sign. Rahu is in chitra nakshtra which is ruled by Mars...

So Rahu does not indicate govt job.

b) Management Level -- when we talk about management level it means CEO/CFO ( Higher Management), your rahu is not connected with sun or moon... rahu is connected with mercury ... mercury represents commerce/business management/accountancy... so ideally your profile would be middle level management... also you are doing icwa( cost and management accountacy). Your 4th Cuspal Sublord rahu and 9th is venus... venus is aspecting rahu which is deposited in virgo sign ruled by mercury.

c) Foreign Job ---- For this 12th Cuspal sublord must signify travel related house that is 3,9,12 along with job related house as well that is 6,10... Saturn is prime planet responsible for job.... unfortunately your 12th cuspal sublord that is Ketu it's nakshtra mercury is not signifying either 3 or 9 or 12 or 6 or 10.... also saturn is no way connected with ketu... so Foreign job is not promised in the chart....

To conclude you will have a career related to accountacy/management/daily interaction with clients, it will away from your birth place but not overseas... you will do good earnings, however not much saving's... This jupiter mahadasa will not give you job, earliest you will get the job is during saturn period sometime Mid 2024...

Hope this helps you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 15 May 2020

For remedies ,since you are still studying...we'll see Moon because moon is your health/wealth/education.
Now in D1 Chart Moon is in 9th house and as per kal pursh kundli 9th house is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter and moon are in harmony with each other. They are considered as friends.. Also moon's 9th house placement is good placement. This placement of moon indicates that you are gentle and kind hearted and well wishers of all, you have interest in religious matters as well.

This moon in 9th house is not activated reason been there is no planet in either 3rd or 5th house in your D1 Chart. Moon's significator house is 4th. 4th house deals with one's luck as well and it an indication about the earned wealth in life... 4th represents education as well....

To activate this moon, we'll see yearly chart, moon is in 3rd house in yearly chart...

1) Offer barfi(sweet) to young girls( only once)
2) If you want you can keep a square piece of silver in your pocket. ( Stop this one day prior to your birthday next year)
3) Worship Durga Maa.(continue rest of your life).
4) Take some quantity of milk, around 10 ml to 15 ml and pour it in bucket of your bathing water and have bath with it. The regular you do it better for you.

remedy no 3 and 4 will always charge up your moon.

there are other planets as well for which remedies needs to be done... but later on that...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi