Growth in career... kimahy sir please help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor
Growth in career... kimahy sir please help

Post by Aishwarya » 09 Apr 2020

Hello sir,
I have been struggling to get job for few months and now there is a fair bit chance of getting a job through a friend but as an intern since it was the only position available and pay is very less with few working hours per week. When everyone in our group got their workpermit within 2 years, I waited more than 5 years to get it. We did help to everyone who ask for passing the resume for position available in my husband's work place or his friends office, but the funny thing is no one helps when it comes to me,I don't know why there is delay in every thing in my case. When will I get a full time job? Is there success in my career life. My birth details are
DOB:11/11/1989
Time: 09:10am
Place: kasaragod, Kerala

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Growth in career... kimahy sir please help

Post by Aishwarya » 12 Apr 2020

Anyone please help

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 11 May 2020

Hi,
The intern post which was offered to me is no more available because hiring process is stopped for while. When will I get a full time job?.
Thanks

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 16 May 2020

Please help

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 May 2020

Hi,

Given the request for help was specifically addressed, I had ignored the thread - perhaps other members have done the same. Anyways, I happened to take a peek out of shear curiosity. Below are a few notes of my observation of the planetary position/condition that are relevant for your situation:

1. Assuming the birth details provided are accurate and no omission on my part, your Udaya Lagna is in Gandanta. In other words...given your Karmic dues, your soul seems to have signed up for "Trial-By-Fire" in this life-time and perhaps explains some of your experiences.
2. Saturn/Shani-dev in the 1st house is another indication of life being a bit of a drag and it's aspect on the 10th house of Karma-Sthana is obviously contributing to delays in kick-starting your career - let alone getting to top-gear and cruise mode .
3. Although your 10th lord Mercury/Budha does well to win a planetary-war or Graha Yudha with Sun/Ravi, he has gotten badly torched in the process... making him weak. Further, he is a Badha-Karaka for the chart. Incidentally, he is placed well in Dasamsa (D10)...but caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis.
4. To make matters worse, the 10th house (of Karma-Sthana) in your chart seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.
5. Let's also not discount the fact that you are currently going through Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha - incidentally, Venus/Shukra lords over the Roga-Sthana and is not really a benefic for the chart. Given Sun/Ravi is debilitated, your next Maha-Dasha is not going to be much different either - unless of course you seek refuge in divine grace.

It might not be a bad idea for you to reach out and seek help/guidance from knowledgeable folk (either within this forum or elsewhere) for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it should not hurt for you to chant/hear Shri Vishnu-Sahasra Nama, at least once daily.

Sincerely...

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 16 May 2020

Thanks for reading my chart,
Hope my karmic due of bad karma will be cleansed in this Janma, anyhow liberation of the soul and connecting with the paramathma is the ultimate goal of all life
Hari om

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 May 2020

Dear Aishwarya,
I think I replied to post to similar name, that was also in april however at that time there was some forum server issues and many a post of mine were deleted or lost forever... I dont know whether it was you or some other aishwarya as I dont save birth details. I'm trying to understand your current situation. I see you are referring to work permit... does that mean you don't have a work permit. Are you referring this work permit as in foreign location. Also are you working anywhere for time been. Please also provide you education background as this will help me to understand the situation and come to logical prediction from your horoscope. However if you feel that I overlooked, I apologize, though it was not intentional.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 18 May 2020

Hello sir,
Thanks for replying,I had asked you about permanent abroad residency last year July and you have replied to it and after that I didn't get any replies as you said because of the server problems.I have done bachelor's in engineering and a drop out in masters degree.I'm staying abroad from past 5 years and got my work permit last year and I had worked on a project for few months till Feb and was about to get an intern offer in a company. But due to the present situation all the hiring process is freezed. I was about to get a job in a good company of my friend last year, but they filed for bankruptcy and closed permanently.When will I get a job and will I be able to support my family? Is there earning it work yoga in my birth chart? At got married at 24,except marriage there is delay on everything I wish for. Why is there so delay in all the things
Thanks,
Aishwarya

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 21 May 2020

Hi sir,
Thanks for replying.Yes I think some of the questions which I posted earlier got deleted because of the server issues. I'm an engineering and dropout in masters degree. I worked on a project for few months till February this year and jobless after that.I got offer as an intern in a company but now they stopped hiring.last year one of my friend offered mea job in his company, but before I joined they were bankrupted and went out of business.When will I get a full time job?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 22 May 2020

Dear Aishwarya,

For overall career we'll see 10th house and for job/services 6th house. As matter of fact both the house are kind off inter related with each other when it comes to profession/job/career.

Now in your horoscope Mercury has become the sublord of both 6th and 10th house.

Mercury refers to business/trade/commerce. Mercury is in Libra Sign. Libra sign is natural signifcator of Business. Mercury is in in 2nd quarter of Vishaka Nakshtra falls in taurus navamsa ruled by venus, hence this 2nd quarter tends to gives success related to venus activity. Overall Vishaka nakshtra lord is Jupiter and this Jupiter is placed in 7th bhava. In natural zodiac 7th house or bhava is ruled by libra and lord by venus.

So your horoscope both 6th and 10th house are indicating business related activities rather than job.

Let me tabulate your mercury's signification

Mercury as a source planet - 11,7,10
Starlord Jupiter - 7,1,4
Sublord Mercury - 11,7,10

So Job your 6th cuspal sublord must be significator(it's starlord must be the occupant or owner of houses 2 or 6 or 10 or 11) and also connected( espeically sublord) to job giving houses that is again 2 or 6 or 10 or 11. then can one boldy predict the assurity of job(promise of job).

if you see your Mercury it's starlord jupiter is in 7th and lord of 1st and 4th... there is no signification of 2 or 6 or 10 or 11.... Jupiter is aspecting 11th house, but it is considered as weak signification. Weak signification will give delayed results or for that matter no result at times.

Rather this Jupiter is indicating you to do business related activity. If I see your 7th Cuspal for individual business that it's sublord is also mercury. More testimonies to justify that you need to venture into business.

What kind of business---- Source planet is mercury--- Mercury natural signfication is communication... any and all kinds of communication... communication device/communication services.

Mercury's nakshtra lord is Jupiter is in gemini sign( gemini sign is again natural significator of communication)(airy sign).

Mercury is in vishakha nakshatra... one of the profession related to vishaka nakshtra is policing... I see that you are education background is related to enigneering... you can do business related to cyber security/computer securities..

With regards to Job... this chart is weak in terms of job... go for business... you will do good in long term...

Very difficult for you to get job in Venus mahadasa as well as Sun Mahadasa...

Your Venus Mahadasa will be ending in October 2022 and Sun Mahadasa nakshtra lord is also jupiter... So start on your business project even if it's small one and believe me in long term you will gain alot from this...

In terms of pacifying planets negative energy then Moon in 4th is sleeping planet, jupiter in 7th, venus in 1st and saturn in 1st are bad placement, Mercury in 11th is bad placement. Ketu is in 8th

Moon deals with health/wealth as well education. Jupiter in 7th will give career challenges which you are already facing. Saturn in 1st is debilitated and will give health related issue mostly depression. Rahu in 2nd will have financial issues... you will be unable to retain or rather have a good bank balance.. Ketu in 8th issue regarding your health as well as partenal property issues...

You need to do remedies for most of your planets....

Hope this helps you...

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 22 May 2020

Hello sir,
Thanks for reading my chart. Yes I will try my luck in business.I invested in stocks few years back and got good returns. Can I invest in stocks related to communication or technology related?. Is there any remedies for pacifing the planets you mentioned above?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 23 May 2020

Yes you can do investments in stock market. Your 5th Cuspal Sublord Jupiter through it's nakshtra lord Rahu is in 2nd. Rahu is aspected by mars which is in 11th and lord of 5th and 12th. Jupiter sublord is venus which is lord of 6th and 11th.

Rahu signification 2nd(profit), 12th(investment),5th(speculative) 11th(gains from investment).

Venus lord of 6th(12th from 7th)(loss of opponent) which becomes gain of yours)...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 23 May 2020

Thank you sir,
Is there any remedies for pacifing the weak planets in my chart? And one more question sure, can I try my luck in real estate Business in my native or foreign land where I'm staying now?

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 25 May 2020

Is there any remedies?

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 26 Feb 2021

Recently gave an interview but didn't get selected.

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 16 Dec 2021

Joined a job which is only for 8months .Is there any chances of job in the next year seen?