Delay in Higher Education-Arch Angel Raphael,Vedam,VM,Sujit& others help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
snsharma
Contributor
Contributor
Delay in Higher Education-Arch Angel Raphael,Vedam,VM,Sujit& others help

Post by snsharma » 13 Feb 2020

Dear Gurus,
My Pranams to all.
I like to pursue Phd in USA.It is somehow getting delayed.There was delay in progeny Recently I have been blessed with a baby girl.Now I have started my preparations.My work also demands more
time.These desire is always lingerig in my mind and does not allow me to sleep. Now I am a central gov employee.My friends advise not to quit gov job.They ask me to do part time...But I am not interested.

My sade sati also started.Is this the right time to do Phd? During my first cycle, I was doing higher secondary.This sade sati is second cycle for me.I heard that 2nd cycle does good things especially in
profession.I also heard that Shani will not harm kumba rashi natives.
Will sade sati help do Phd and fullfill my desire?
Will I get admission in top universities with scholarship?
Will I suffer in USA coz of sade sati?
I request experts to guide me and suggest remedies to overcome hurdles if
any.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Delay in Higher Education-Arch Angel Raphael,Vedam,VM,Sujit& others help

Post by snsharma » 15 Feb 2020

Sorry Forgot to add birth info

DoB:25/06/1978
ToB:7.30PM
PoN:Pondicherry

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Feb 2020

Will you share your correct birth details as there was two dates mentioned

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Feb 2020

snsharma

Lagna in Purvashada, Ruled by Venus, Deity-Apah- The Cosmic Waters.
Shukra in 8th (10th from Moola Trikona)
Hidden Affairs, Hidden Practices. Hidden Gains, Gains from Partner & In-Laws

Lagnesh Jupiter in the Kendra with Karma and Bhagya Lord (Good for Career, Favours from Government, Career revolves around Communication)

Shani in 9th delays higher education but there is also 5th Lord Mars in 9th which certainly grants some form of prestigious (Leo – Royal) education in Graduation or Masters Level

Mars – Overlords matters of Progeny, Education (Until Graduation) & Foreign Lands
Even though Mars is simultaneously loosing strength in D9, Mars is the First rate benefic for Sagittarius Lagna because of auspicious placement in the 9th house being 5th from 5th and 10th from 12th (Auspicious Angle)

Birth of Child (5th House) has activated your interest in pursuing activities of Mars placement

Mars + Saturn in 9th is not good for relationship with Father or Teacher(s), Aggressive and Punitive in Religion, Dogma, Friction with Father, Adverse on Father's health and wellbeing, Most likely upbringing under influence of maternal grandparents or grandfather of strict nature

Sagittarius Lagna Karma is to ideally expand the horizon of mind beyond religion that’s why 9th house is allotted to the Natural Atmakaraka Sun. Shani is in enemy house does restricts a person to only follow religious fervently (Dogma).

Be more expansive and think beyond religion and race. The more liberal and expansive you become your 9th house will evolve into higher echelon

8th Lord Moon in 3rd (8th from 8th) Sudden Change of identity and also impacts life of younger sibling (If exist) Also not good for mother's well being

Transformation of Identity through Communication medium (Verbal or Electronic), Communication of hidden or secretive nature

Career may include dealing with other people secrecy or their gains, or dealing with Environmental matter or nature's hazard

Moon is in Satabisha Ruled by Rahu , Deity is Varuna

Moon becomes 6th Lord from Aquarius. Emotionally not comfortable due to influence of Saturn + Rahu, but excellent for profession of healing, medicine, electronics and research. Affinity towards hidden dealings and a very secretive nature. Being Bhavatbhavam of Sagittarius gives a very expansive mind to understand mechanism of Cosmos.

Rahu Ruled Nakshtras Ardra, Swati and Satabisha gives advantages in foreign lands rather than in homeland
Rahu - The Outcast, Foreigner

Now the most important planet for pursuing PhD is the 9th Lord of Dharma Sun
9th Lord/9th house -Religion, Research, Higher Goal, Dharma, Father, Paternal Lineage, Guru, Philosophy

9th Lord Sun is placed 11 places away from Moola trikona (Gainful in matters of 9th house activities)

Very well placed with support of Mercury & Jupiter.
Mercury also forming a Panchamahapurush Yoga

Rahu-Sun Interchanged nakshatras
9th Lord Sun in nakshatra of Rahu (Good for pursuing higher education in Foreign Lands)
Rahu in Uttara-phalguni (Later Fruits or Higher Merits)
Pushkara Pada 4 Uttara-phalguni of Virgo is ruled by the 12th Sun from Virgo Rasi

Judging by the above parameters and a look on Chaturvimsahmsa I can confidently say that Foreign Education will prove beneficial for you

You are already onset of Mercury Dasa for quite some time. Mercury is well placed in 7th and will surely take you abroad before Mercury-Ketu

Mercury in Aditi Ruled Punarvasu Nakshatra – Punarvasu means repetition or revival or a never ending paradox. Events/Situation will happen repeatedly during this Dasa so if something go wrong in first attempt Don’t let it go. Give it one more push. Whatever you do or give in this Dasa period, things will bounce back like a Boomerang
This sade sati is second cycle for me.I heard that 2nd cycle does good things especially in
profession.I also heard that Shani will not harm kumba rashi natives.
The ideology behind Sade-Sati being neutral to Capricorn & Aquarius because Shani ruled Lagnas are inherently accustomed to Shani ruled time, discipline and behaviour. If due to other configuration of individual planets like Sun and Mars, a person does not abide by Shani principles, Sade Sati period is a undoubtedly tough road. Nonetheless when a heavier outer planet like Shani passes through natal Moon, it does tends to isolate the person to initiate contemplation and rethink their action for further good.

Moon or Mind needs constant emotional validation from family, people and surrounding environment. Shani kind of restricts and make the person learn to be more self-sufficient.
Will sade sati help do Phd and fullfill my desire?
There is a misconception that Shani denies. Shani NEVER denies anything, it only delays until a person put in sufficient effort to achieve their goal. Ketu is the only shadow planet that denies, even if it gives anything it gives out to oblige Karma of Rahu and there must be higher spiritual perspective to that situation. Ketu is the true Mokshakaraka. Shani is material and punitive. A desire for higher research education that will enable you to climb ladder of society is totally acceptable in the book of Shani, only if it is lawful. Shani is natural Karaka of 10th house of Public and 11th house of Gains in Kalapurusha Kundali.
Will I get admission in top universities with scholarship?
Astrologically can’t say. Depends on your overall merit of your Admission Application.
Will I suffer in USA coz of sade sati?
US/India Sade Sati does brings some form of separation or loneliness, especially when it is transiting over the soft Moon. But judging by your chart I would say Foreign Land will be more fulfilling rather than homeland. Rahu ruled nakshtras prosper and achieve their goals and motives in faraway exotic lands. Irrespective of emotional difficulties, Sade Sati does help a native to prosper socially in terms of gaining in Career.

To Be Continued
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Feb 2020

I request experts to guide me and suggest remedies to overcome hurdles if any.
Sun is a personal planet that enhances individual attributes of I and Me. Shani is a collective consciousness that represents the Masses/Society. You being Kumbha Rasi - Shani’s Moola trikona. (Kumbha the Pot – The Real Marketplace –Where there is no King (Sun-Identity) Where everything is a fair transaction under laws of Shani and Shukra.

• First and Foremost cultivate humility in your everyday life
  • Spend resources wisely
  • Put efforts towards your pursuit and chase the goal lawfully
  • According to your means, help people in need especially the underdogs of society
  • You are running Mercury Dasa. Adolescent Kids and Eunuchs are represented by planet Mercury. Donate or Contribute service towards their advantage

Best Wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 15 Aug 2020

Thanx Raphael Ji for your valuable time.Sorry that it took a while to respond ,coz I had to read your predictions multiple times to absorb the stuff.

I could not understand "Ketu is the only shadow planet that denies, even if it gives anything it gives out to oblige Karma of Rahu and there must be higher spiritual perspective to that situation"
If time permits,please explain.I am following your suggestions(remedies).If you can suggest any vedic remedies like mantra or pooja,please advise.
Thous my basic degree is engineering, I want to do my Phd in physics.(Nano).From my horoscope,is it evident?

Thanx & Regards,
Sathya.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Aug 2020

Hi,

If I may take the liberty to chime in... To me, it looks like you are /your mind is already accustomed to Saturn/Shani-dev's effect on Moon/Chandra - you see, they are mutually aspecting each other, in your birth-chart.

For the records, Saturn/Shani-dev is not very comfortably placed - both in Rashi (D1) and Navamsa (D9) charts. There is Parivarthana Yoga at Nakshatra level, with Ketu. And, Moon/Chandra is your 8th lord - not to mention Mercury/Budha also happens to be a Badha-Karaka. So, you can deduce the outcome yourself.

In my humble opinion, the Good Lord will probably make you cut down on your pride/anger and perhaps help you realize the virtues of being humble and down-to-Earth/grounded (in case you are not).

PS: I wish you well...you are currently in Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha, who is supposed to be a top class benefic for your chart. Purely for sake for academic interest, it would help if you could kindly consider commenting on applicability of Kendradipatya Dosha.

Others are welcome to share their thoughts and contribute.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Aug 2020

Hi,

On the sidelines, all of us need to realize Mercury/Budha is not really comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (perhaps not directly relevant here... but very much relevant from an overall scheme of things, in an indirect way).

The suggestion here is be aware and not get blind-sided with regards to personal/family relationships, while pursuing a career/learning aspiration. Ultimately, the decision is with the native, after validating multiple view-points.

Sincerely...

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 20 Aug 2020

Thanx Sishya for your time.

Saturn-Moon Mutual Aspect
Though it looks like saturn and moon aspect each other,actually they don't.Moon % mars aspect each other.
Saturn's degree - 3° 11' 31"
Moon's degree - 15° 49' 30"
Angle of aspect is more than 10°.Hence aspect cannot be considered.It should be less than 10°
Please correct me if I am wrong.

I do not know how planets will behave when they exchange star with nodes.I was told that because of Shani-Ketu star exchange,I struggled to get a job after graduation.

Applicability of Kendradipatya Dosha.
I am just a beginner.WIth my limited knowledge,I have gathered some info about Mercury's KD.
For my lagna,he is not only a Kendaradipati but also a badhakesh.I heard that only when Mercury posited alone in Gemini or Virgo,KD will come into play.Also if it conjoins a malefic or aspected by a malefic,KD gets nullified.In my horoscope , he is not alone.He conjoins natural malefic Sun and natural benefic Jupiter.If KD had been operative,I wouldn't have got married.Regarding married life, so far so good.I have similar combination(Sun-Jupiter-Mercury conjunction at 7th house Gemini)) like singer Balamuralikrishna had.He belonged to Dhanur lagna.He had a very good married life and he got 3 daughters & 3 sons. :D

I take your advice seriously on family relationship

Regards,
Sathya.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2020

Hi,

Guess I was lazy and not inclined to respond back with a long write-up. Rashi Drishti or aspects are what they are...when in same degrees their effect will be a bit more acute. Let's not worry too much about that.

As for the loaded 7th house, although Mercury/Budha is a Badha-Karaka and not comfortable being placed in the 7th house (Marana-Karaka Sthana) he is still and very much a benefic. Thereafter, I see Sun/Ravi the 9th lord is creating a strong Dhana Yoga (actually Raja/Dharma-Karmadipati and Raja/Lakshmi Yoga). There is no way he can be a melefic. Anyways, you can help validate my understanding on the applicability of the said Yoga/Dosha.

That said, I wish you well... the intent simply was to make you aware and suggest that you be cautious - instead of getting blind-sided. Please ignore anything that is not true or not to your taste.

Lastly, in my understanding... Saturn/Shani-dev acts true - always, without fail. He does not bother those who are righteous in their ways and ensures rest of us realize the true essence of being humble / true / righteous etc. So, the truth remains that Shani Dev is highly just and dutiful in distributing the results of action that are due to people, as per their past deeds.

Please don't worry - unlike many or most others, there doesn't seem to be strong afflictions that stand out (in my limited knowledge/experience) or need remedy. But then, it might not be a bad idea to check with more knowledgeable and experience folk if it would make sense for you to bow down to the might and seek blessings of Saturn/Shani-dev,, by offering special prayers to Lord Narashimha Swamy.

Personally, I'm inclined to think it would help immensely for you to read/hear/chant Sri Shanischara Krutha Sri Narashimha Stuti - either that or read/hear/chant Shri Vishnu Sahasranama along with the following Shani-dev Mantra:

Nilanjana Samabhasam Ravi Putram Yamagrajam
Chaya Martanda Sambhutam Tam Namami Shanescharam

Sincerely...