Raphael ...request to read this chart

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Raphael ...request to read this chart

Post by manya » 21 Jan 2020

Dear Raphael,

I have been reading your posts..very insightful.

Please help me to read this chart as well.

Regards,
manya

I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Raphael ...request to read this chart

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Feb 2020

Hi Manya,

Please mention details of the chart.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 21 Feb 2020

Dear Angel Sir,

Details are 25 April 2010, 09:30 pm, new delhi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Feb 2020

Person is only 10 years old

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 22 Feb 2020

Deleted Post

Sorry, I gave an interpretation by feeding the wrong birth time in the software. My bad. I will give a reading soon.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 22 Feb 2020

Thank you Angel ji,

I want to understand the saturn moon conjunction in the chart.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 23 Feb 2020

Dear Manya,

It’s not advisable to give a reading for a native who is below 12 years because they operate under the Prarbdha of parents until the first natal Jupiter return. I assume you are the parent or a close relative of this native who is worried about Moon-Saturn conjunction. There are a lot of fear-mongering articles in the web about the said conjunction, which is “NOT” true always the case; the collective planets and nodes give the outcome, a holistic view of the chart is necessary to predict. I will give some of my insights and suggestion to bring some clarity into this situation.

Lagna rise at Shani ruled Anuradha Vrishchika Swamsa (Deity-Mithra) speaks of many transformation and iteration in native’s life. Anuradha symbol is Lotus which grow in the mud.
Lagnesha Mars is in Pushya Vrishcika Navamsa (Pushya ruled by Shani presided by Brihaspati) The symbol of this benevolent nakshatra is cow udder which signifies the nourishment

The native will transform into a better human in spite of any hardship and difficulties like the beautiful Lotus that grows in the muddiest pond.

Anuradha moola trikona lies in the 4th house of the homeland, The 4th Lord is in the 11th house of higher gains
4th Lord is 8 places away from respective sign - Transformation of identity by leaving the homeland
Anuradha and Pushya are benevolent nakshatras ruled by Shani. Shani gives the least malefic effect in the 11th house

A retrograde Shani is easier to deal with because its role of restriction and burden are reversed. A retrograde Shani always confers benefic results three times stronger than direct planets because they gain Chesta Bala. But Shani is Shani, his teachings are necessary and at times the native will face immense hardship in gaining the desired goal. Once the repetitive efforts are made, the results are magnificent.

Moon+Saturn is called as Nisturbhasi Yoga which in classical texts refers as malefic conjunction. It is not always the case in this current day and age.

Moon is the karaka of Mind, when closely aspected by Shani its does restricts the emotional nourishment of the native. There is a restriction of support and emotional happiness from a parent/parents that creates emotional anxiety, In turn, Moon-Saturn native strives to gain validation through material achievements.

This chart signifies the case of absence of Father/paternal support due to his social roles or any other reason. I specifically mentioned Father because Moon is also the 9th lord. Mostly the native will be taken care of by an elder older wiser person (Saturn) who instils values of time, patience and hard work.

6th Lord Mars in 9th and Sun in the 6th speaks of Father or Patron of the native might be serving the public service of ministry or defence of the homeland. Father is a leader in his field and thrives in competitive and conflict bound surrounding.

The way we perceive the world is through the Moon. Moon is in Uttaraphalguni of Virgo side.
The best thing about his Moon is: For Uttaraphgalguni of Virgo pada Sun rules the 12th Lord and Sun is in highest of exaltation in the 10th degree of Aries. In any situation, this Sun will instil the confidence to be the First and Foremost winner (Aries)

Virgo is also a friendly sign of Saturn and Moon in Virgo has the ability to breakdown problem into numbers and words. This might not be healthy and comfortable emotionally but it will work as a powerhouse in his adult years and help him succeed sooner than his/her peers.

11th house is the strongest upachaya, it grows better with time. Shani in spite of hardship gives maturity and gain as age progresses. The native might be seen as a wet blanket or more mature than his/her peers but when it comes to social performance, he/she will strive to climb up the ladder.

Lagnesha in the 9th bhava, the native will leave the homeland at a very early age for gaining higher echelon though pursuing education or some other material achievement. Moon in Uttaphalguni in Virgo pada gives great skills in communication, analytical ability and dexterity. Due to 12th house Lordship of Sun from the Moon, he/she will subside emotions and opinions subconsciously (12th house). More comfortable in communicating through writing.

I would suggest you not to worry about the Moon-Saturn conjunction, as there are other powerful planets in the Kendra that influencing the outcome.

Expansive Jupiter in 4th also gives tremendous understanding through mature nourishment from the surrounding environment.

Venus is indeed necessary in today’s world to be distinguished in society and the Venus in native’s chart is forming a Panchamahapurusha Yoga and gaining Dig Bala in the 7th.

Our actions are influenced by our thought process (Mind); As a ritual remedy, I would suggest honouring the deity of Moon’s Nakshatra – The Sun

If native belongs to the Hindu community, instil the ritual to offer daily prayer to the Sun by chanting Aditya Hridayam. If native belongs to other community instil the ritual of honouring and offering gratitude towards the rising Sun in the morning.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 23 Feb 2020

Sir,

I owe you so much now.

This moon saturn conjunction in his chart has been troubling me for years, thank you so much for taking your time and replying back my query.

This is a very detailed analysis and has answered so many questions that I had in my mind.
I am extremely sorry, if I am troubling you more, but I have one more question.. As moon denotes father here and saturn denotes mother, is mother a problem creater in this chart. This may sound just too foolish but please clarify this doubt of mine.

Also, just to verify the points you mentioned.
1. He is good in writing, moon Saturn period, he showed his good writing skills and teh write ups were quiet mature of his age.
2. The paternal family is completely missing in his life. Father was also absent from his life for teh first 5 years. But after that both are equally closed to each other. Father has a very hectic job due to which his absence can be felt.

Thanks.... Again... And again

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 23 Feb 2020

Sir,

Yes offering water to rising Sun in the morning and also Gayatri mantra he does regularly as for now for past many years.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 24 Feb 2020

Dear Manya,

It’s very naïve to judge the chart solely based on a single planet. There is a difference between Karakas and significator(s). Saturn as the lord of 4th is the significator of both parents, homeland, early environment, and land which is placed in the house of gains.

Keywords:
Moon- Parents, Nourishment, Mother, Comfort, Emotions, Caretakers
Saturn - Responsibilities

Moon + Saturn - In the early part of life, the caretakers are absent due to their own social responsibilities that in turn make the child derive validation through social achievements. I don't think that is bad in this day and age. With age and time, the person and relationship mature according to the Laws and wisdom of Shani. The great Shani only delays, never denies.

Moon is the natural Karaka of mother and becomes significator of 9th house of Father, Teachings, Higher Fortune for Vrishcika Lagna

Saturn in 11th does bring sudden changes (8th from 4th) to its domain and activities but they will be albeit gainful in nature. (Saturn in gainful 11th)

The mother here becomes a strong foundation because for Anuradha because Moola Trikona lies in 4th house

Also, I see the relationship from Chandra Lagna because the relationship, especially relationship with mother, becomes a very personal one. Planets from the Moon chart show Prarabdha Karma which has to be experienced emotionally, Lagna Chart is the physical manifestation of the surrounding environment.

For Moon in Virgo, Moon becomes the lord of the 11th house of Gains from Virgo sign, the mother remains always gainful emotionally, as well as socially.

Irrespective of planetary configuration anyone being born on this planet, their earthy creators are always supreme to the soul’s growth. Some parents may not be able to give emotional comfort or nourishment to the child due to Karmic situation but as sole creators, they remain always benevolent in terms of spirituality. There is a reason why the natural karakas Sun and Moon never go retrograde like other planets.

I would suggest you to avoid sneak peek into the kid's chart, it’s not healthy for you or the child. Seek for an astrological solution only when it's necessary. The birth chart only shows Sanchita karma, the destiny alters every moment according to the actions of the individual.

Uttaraphalguni of Virgo pada (Sun+Mercury) denotes many excellent writers. Sun gives the intelligence, Mercury gives communication abilities. I would suggest providing age-appropriate books or puzzles throughout adolescence to nourish and sharpen the kid’s curious mind.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 24 Feb 2020

Okay.. .. Just that this Saturn moon is not letting me sleep peacefully.. Now that the doubts are clear, I will not let it be.

Thank you so much for time and effort. Will be grateful to you always.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 25 Feb 2020

Dear Sir,

You mentioned somewhere on the forum -
"Whichever nakshatra a child is born, it’s always advisable to do a Milk abhisekham in a Shiva temple on the same nakshatra day to ward off malefic influence."

Could you please suggest me the day when we should do milk abhishekam..?? For the above mentioned chart.

Regards,
Akanksha

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 25 Feb 2020

Dear Akanksha,

Milk Abhisekham on a particular nakshatra appease doshas of that nakshatra domain and activities.

The actual Abishekam nakshatra is 27th from Janma Nakshatra. Milk Abhisekham on that particular day accelerates the soul progression towards Moksha. This is recommended for adults.

For children, the Janma Nakshatra is very utmost important because the Janma nakshatra overlords Prana or Chi energy- the life-giving force

To make it simple let me break it down, As your child is born on Uttara Phalguni day; Uttara Phalguni becomes the Janma nakshatra

27th Nakshatra from Janma (Uttara Phalguni) is Purva Phalguni which becomes Abhisheka nakshatra
10th Nakshatra from Janma (Uttara Phalguni) is Uttara Shada which becomes Karma nakshatra which overlords one’s career or profession
2nd Nakshatra from Janma (Uttara Phalguni) is Hasta which becomes Sampad nakshatra which overlord one wealth and values

This way Milk Abhisekham on a particular nakshatra strengthen positive influence towards the nakshatra domain & activities

For a child, the Prana or vitality is utmost important to get nourishment and growth. It's advisable to do Milk Abisekham on the Janma Nakshatra (In your child’s case on a Uttara Phalguni day)

Milk is an element of the Mind Karaka “Chandra”. Milk Abhisekham to Lord Shiva on Janma Nakshatra strengthens the mind and provides vitality, nourishment and wards off any malefic effects

Donation or Contributing service towards needy on the nakshatra day will also fructify the same results.

This method is a branch of Tara Balam concept which is also applied to choose Muhurta for individuals or mundane activities.

The upcoming transit of Moon to Uttara Phalguni will happen around March 9th or 10th depending on your location. Refer Drikpanchang website for prospectus date and time according to your location.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 27 Feb 2020

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much.
🙏🙏

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 28 Feb 2020

Sir,

Please provide your inputs on my chart as well.

28 July 1975, 08:10 am , lucknow

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 29 Feb 2020

Specify your query.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 29 Feb 2020

Sir,
Do i have pitra dosha in my chart. And the same dosha got transferred to my child's chart? Any remedy for that?
Any chances of spiritual growth? And also financial prospects in coming years.

Regards

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 29 Feb 2020

Lagna rising in Venus-ruled Purvaphalguni (Wealth, Beauty and Fulfilment after Marriage)

Purva Phalguni (Previous + Fruits) Your life is and will be driven by merit of your past life: Higher gains with little efforts in life, Good luck through Partnership and Marriage

For females, it’s a benevolent nakshatra grant good material and luxurious life according to your social station

Lagnesha and 7th Lord Saturn in 12th house of distant lands hints foreign settlement after marriage

Lagnesha Sun and Karmesha Venus are debilitated, Ketu in 10th gives irregularity or sudden demise of Career

Ketu in 10th separates a person from Organization traditional work roles, Good for pursuing spiritual activities, Public reputation is scattered or very saintly or unconventional public image

Moon in Uttarabhadrapada (Nakhstra of Higher or Later Fortune)

For Uttarabhadrapada Moon Shani becomes 10th and 11th gives gains and wealth from a foreign land. Separates a person early from the homeland

Saturn in 12th being 7th Lord is not good for marriage. It separates a person from a spouse, the separation might be physical or mental or psychological. Withdrawn Spouse or Business Partner.

Saturn is in tricky placement – In Punarvasu Pada 4
Punarvasu – Renewal or Revival: Two marriages, or Remarriage to the same person
Business or Career of Spouse will go through many iterations

For Punarvasu Pada 4 Jupiter’s Moola Trikona lies in the 6th house

As Saturn becomes the 7th Lord the spouse may be gaining through philosophically unethical business practices or working in isolated and contentious roles and environment

Your Moon is in Marana Karaka sthana may make you feel imprisoned at times, but it is well placed being the 12th Lord in 8th constituting a Viparita Raja Yoga : Very strong emotional connection with Ancestors (12th)

Not good emotionally, frequent mood swings, loss of sleep and privacy but gives good intuition and knowledge of Occult science

4, 8 and 12 are called Moksha Trikona that advances a soul towards liberation

You have the ability to bring transformation and inheritances (8th) from the guidance of Ancestors and Spirits (12th): Gives very strong intuition and guidance from ancestors. But this energy can be very draining, very less or disturbed sleep patterns, unnecessary worries, and phobia.
financial prospects in coming years.
Uttara Bhadrapada is connected to Ahirbudhnya and Mahalakshmi gives wealth as age progresses according to Natal position of Saturn

You will accumulate a good amount of wealth and gains in a lifetime but the source of wealth will come from litigation, or a loan or usury; Gains or inheritance will stay invisible and from undisclosed sources
Do i have pitra dosha in my chart. And the same dosha got transferred to my child's chart? Any remedy for that?
Every human being has some form of Pitra Dosha. Pitras are ancestors of your lineage who are guiding your soul towards Moksha. It’s acute when the Natural Atmakaraka Sun or Manasa Karaka Moon is heavily influenced by Karmic planets Rahu, Ketu, and Saturn. Pitra Dosha does not always make one experience hardship from a material point of view. You can see some powerful people on this planet have Sun or Moon with Rahu or Ketu. They or their future generation thrive in wealth and power.

From a spiritual perspective, it is considered bad because when a person is chained strongly towards worldly pleasure they will have immense difficulty to strive to reach the creator. This will create a vicious cycle of a generation who are chained to only material reality, not the greater truth.

Ancestors are in the closer realm to human civilization that’s why we seek assistance from them to guide us. Not every ancestor in any lineage can be an elevated soul, they live in a different Lokas and their desires are different - can be good or bad; they choose to born again and again to fulfill their desires which has not been fulfilled in the past.

So, in my understanding, it’s neither a blessing or a curse. But we need to balance equities and remember and honor our Ancestors of collective humanity who brought us to this advanced human civilization.

The final Mahavakya “Aham Bramhasmi” which is the ultimate state of consciousness gives us a hint that Moksha happens when realize and identify ourselves with the Brahman or Creator. We are playing evolutions or humans until we realize there is only one identity. You, Your father and Child are the same soul in a repeated vicious cycle playing humans.

Remedy :
If you strongly feel that your ancestors are unhappy about your lineage’s current choices and state of affairs. You can simply remember and honor them in your mind for their contribution and be grateful to them. This mere affirmation is more fruitful than any traditional Tarpanam ritual. If you cant does this every day due to your schedules then choose to remember and honor them on Amavasya( New Moon) or when Moon transiting to Magha Nakshatra of Pitries, or Bharani Nakshatra of Yama. These time periods have a heavier influence of ancestors. Don’t limit your gratitude to only your lineage Ancestors but also to the collective humanity.
Any chances of spiritual growth?
Spiritual growth happens when we pursue the higher-self of our Janma nakshatra: For Uttara Bhadrapada, the deities are Ahirbudhya and Maha Lakshmi

Ahirbudhya is the Naga on which Maha Vishnu reclines and dreams of the cosmos. Mahalakshmi is always at the feet of Lord Vishnu. Both of them represent devotion to the Lord. So, it is a higher calling for you to devote to your Istha Devatha or follow your path fervently without any doubts and boundaries because Pisces is not bounded by Laws and Religion like Saggitarius. Pisces is the universal solvent that dissolves personal identity (8th from Leo sign), dissolves personal identity (Leo) to merge with the higher self. Realms of Ancestors and Spirits.

Uttara Bhadrapada is also ruled by Shani: So, while following your spiritual path, it is also important to discharge your social duties and responsibilities to the society (Shani). Service to Humanity is Service to God

Note: Your chart hints insomnia or disturbed sleep patterns that may take a toll on your health. Take good care of sleep, if the severe situation persists get a consultation from Doctor

Also take dietary measures, prone to Thyroid imbalance and Diabetes (Neecha Shukra in Navamsa)

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 01 Mar 2020

archangelraphael wrote:
29 Feb 2020
Lagna rising in Venus-ruled Purvaphalguni (Wealth, Beauty and Fulfilment after Marriage)

Purva Phalguni (Previous + Fruits) Your life is and will be driven by merit of your past life: Higher gains with little efforts in life, Good luck through Partnership and Marriage

For females, it’s a benevolent nakshatra grant good material and luxurious life according to your social station

Lagnesha and 7th Lord Saturn in 12th house of distant lands hints foreign settlement after marriage
True. Little efforts more gain, marriage is okay, though severe differences with spouse and detached with each other.
Lagnesha Sun and Karmesha Venus are debilitated, Ketu in 10th gives irregularity or sudden demise of Career

Ketu in 10th separates a person from Organization traditional work roles, Good for pursuing spiritual activities, Public reputation is scattered or very saintly or unconventional public image
Ketu dasha rahu ad, left career and could not go back to where I was. Ketu dasha was the starting point of spiritual interests, and am more interested in spirituality than making career now.
Moon in Uttarabhadrapada (Nakhstra of Higher or Later Fortune)

For Uttarabhadrapada Moon Shani becomes 10th and 11th gives gains and wealth from a foreign land. Separates a person early from the homeland

Saturn in 12th being 7th Lord is not good for marriage. It separates a person from a spouse, the separation might be physical or mental or psychological.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 01 Mar 2020

archangelraphael wrote:
29 Feb 2020

Saturn is in tricky placement – In Punarvasu Pada 4
Punarvasu – Renewal or Revival: Two marriages, or Remarriage to the same person
Business or Career of Spouse will go through many iterations

For Punarvasu Pada 4 Jupiter’s Moola Trikona lies in the 6th house

As Saturn becomes the 7th Lord the spouse may be gaining through philosophically unethical business practices or working in isolated and contentious roles and environment

Your Moon is in Marana Karaka sthana may make you feel imprisoned at times, but it is well placed being the 12th Lord in 8th constituting a Viparita Raja Yoga : Very strong emotional connection with Ancestors (12th)
One marriage is more than enough for this life.
Intution is strong.
Husband works at high position.
Not good emotionally, frequent mood swings, loss of sleep and privacy but gives good intuition and knowledge of Occult science

4, 8 and 12 are called Moksha Trikona that advances a soul towards liberation

You have the ability to bring transformation and inheritances (8th) from the guidance of Ancestors and Spirits (12th): Gives very strong intuition and guidance from ancestors. But this energy can be very draining, very less or disturbed sleep patterns, unnecessary worries, and phobia.
Al such traits felt during ketu md only, not before that nor now... Spiritual practices have helped me tremendously.
Uttara Bhadrapada is connected to Ahirbudhnya and Mahalakshmi gives wealth as age progresses according to Natal position of Saturn

You will accumulate a good amount of wealth and gains in a lifetime but the source of wealth will come from litigation, or a loan or usury; Gains or inheritance will stay invisible and from undisclosed sources
Every human being has some form of Pitra Dosha. Pitras are ancestors of your lineage who are guiding your soul towards Moksha. It’s acute when the Natural Atmakaraka Sun or Manasa Karaka Moon is heavily influenced by Karmic planets Rahu, Ketu, and Saturn. Pitra Dosha does not always make one experience hardship from a material point of view. You can see some powerful people on this planet have Sun or Moon with Rahu or Ketu. They or their future generation thrive in wealth and power.

From a spiritual perspective, it is considered bad because when a person is chained strongly towards worldly pleasure they will have immense difficulty to strive to reach the creator. This will create a vicious cycle of a generation who are chained to only material reality, not the greater truth.
This is what my question is as I have sun sat conjunction. And moon saturn conjunction is my child's chart. What to do to come out of it?
Ancestors are in the closer realm to human civilization that’s why we seek assistance from them to guide us. Not every ancestor in any lineage can be an elevated soul, they live in a different Lokas and their desires are different - can be good or bad; they choose to born again and again to fulfill their desires which has not been fulfilled in the past.

So, in my understanding, it’s neither a blessing or a curse. But we need to balance equities and remember and honor our Ancestors of collective humanity who brought us to this advanced human civilization.

The final Mahavakya “Aham Bramhasmi” which is the ultimate state of consciousness gives us a hint that Moksha happens when realize and identify ourselves with the Brahman or Creator. We are playing evolutions or humans until we realize there is only one identity. You, Your father and Child are the same soul in a repeated vicious cycle playing humans.

Remedy :
If you strongly feel that your ancestors are unhappy about your lineage’s current choices and state of affairs. You can simply remember and honor them in your mind for their contribution and be grateful to them. This mere affirmation is more fruitful than any traditional Tarpanam ritual. If you cant does this every day due to your schedules then choose to remember and honor them on Amavasya( New Moon) or when Moon transiting to Magha Nakshatra of Pitries, or Bharani Nakshatra of Yama. These time periods have a heavier influence of ancestors. Don’t limit your gratitude to only your lineage Ancestors but also to the collective humanity.
I don't know if they are unhappy...
Spiritual growth happens when we pursue the higher-self of our Janma nakshatra: For Uttara Bhadrapada, the deities are Ahirbudhya and Maha Lakshmi

Ahirbudhya is the Naga on which Maha Vishnu reclines and dreams of the cosmos. Mahalakshmi is always at the feet of Lord Vishnu. Both of them represent devotion to the Lord. So, it is a higher calling for you to devote to your Istha Devatha or follow your path fervently without any doubts and boundaries because Pisces is not bounded by Laws and Religion like Saggitarius. Pisces is the universal solvent that dissolves personal identity (8th from Leo sign), dissolves personal identity (Leo) to merge with the higher self. Realms of Ancestors and Spirits.

Uttara Bhadrapada is also ruled by Shani: So, while following your spiritual path, it is also important to discharge your social duties and responsibilities to the society (Shani). Service to Humanity is Service to God
Yes, this has helped me tremendously.. Service to others.. When I do sewa I get peace.
Note: Your chart hints insomnia or disturbed sleep patterns that may take a toll on your health. Take good care of sleep, if the severe situation persists get a consultation from Doctor

Also take dietary measures, prone to Thyroid imbalance and Diabetes (Neecha Shukra in Navamsa)
Ketu md only, then j had sleep issues. Not now. That time is gone and I am at peace now. Don't have any health issues now but venus md is for 20 years. I will take care, thanks for warning me.

[/quote]

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 09 Dec 2022

Best wishes
Raphael
Please could you help more with this...
What does it mean to pursue the higher self of janma nakshtra

Actually this is exactly what, for which I had posted the two charts. I was desperately seeking answer to this. Now you have answered it, but I think I have not been able to understand it fully. Please help me.

Sorry for the trouble.. I have been taking a lot of your time.

Last bumped by manya on 09 Dec 2022.