I'm such a big failure....

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
cestrun
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
I'm such a big failure....

Post by cestrun » 05 Jan 2020

I left graduate school in 2016. Didn't complete my graduate studies and get my master's. Then, I secluded myself from the society for 2 years (2016-2018). I starved myself and was paralyzed for 4 days (that happened in 14-Sep-2018). Now I know the importance of hacing a job, but I still can't have a job longer than a year. I always have some kind of absentmindedness or detachment from my co-workers, bosses, and customers.

I studied language back in school. I've tried to work as a greeter at a supermarket, cram school teacher, sales representatives for wheels, and now abroad in the Philippines to be a customer service representative. I still get I still get a lot of flak, and once again got sacked. I'll be leaving this on the 21st this month and go back to Taiwan. I don't know what I can do in terms of my career. I've tried so much to survive, but I just don't seem good enough for anything. I don't know what's wrong with me! I am so afraid. Please help!

Birth info: Male, 10:00AM sharp, 22/07/1991, in Taipei, Taiwan.

cestrun
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: I'm such a big failure....

Post by cestrun » 06 Jan 2020

Please help me. If the information is not enough, I can tell more.