Emergency consult needed

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Wildkat
Emergency consult needed

Post by Wildkat » 18 Dec 2019

Dear gurus,
My husband is in very big financial trouble. His details are below.
DOB: Jan 5, 1981
Place : secunderabad, TS
Time: 10:30am
Nakshakrta: moola
Rashi: dhanush

Problem: being in Shani Dasha he was facing many issues related to job and finance. Now it's going into more serious issue with higher officials.

Question: will he get into trouble with the law? Will he be in some kind of court hearing??

Please someone take a look at his chart. I m desperately trying to do all I can to help him and pray for him.

Thanks
Wildkat

Wildkat

Re: Emergency consult needed

Post by Wildkat » 20 Dec 2019

Please someone,
Can anyone throw some light on this situation. I m desperately seeking some guidance.

Thank u

Wildkat

Post by Wildkat » 22 Dec 2019

ADC or sujit ji please throw some light on my situation.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Apr 2020

Hi,

I've made an effort to cast your husband's birth chart and observe planetary positions. At a very high-level, the birth chart seems to reflect inherent Karmic issues.

On the one side, you've stated above and I quote, "I'm desperately trying to do all I can to help him". On the other, I understand (kindly bear with me, for I'm relying on information you've shared in other threads) you've seem to have deserted him. Please check and let me know if its not a contradiction.

Given that "Desha-Kaala-Patra" plays a critical role in understanding ones Karmic debt, in my opinion it is a significant challenge to consider limited input (in term of birth data) and share a astrological perspective in an online forum like the one here.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Apr 2020

With Moon in Moola nakshatra at birth, Saturn dasa wouldn't be over now. Going by the statement of the querist in Dec 2019 'in shani dasa he faced many issues', a doubt arises regarding birth time.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Apr 2020

Namaste TKC,

Request you to kindly bear with me... and my interjection here.
I did observe mention of "Saturn Dasha" by the querent - elsewhere (in another thread) the querent has also stated not being well versed with Astrological concepts.

Hence, I've taken the liberty to gave the benefit of doubt and assumed the reference to be "Sade-Sati" and not "Saturn Dasha". Further, I'm inclined to think Dhanur Rasi folk (those with Moon/Chandra in Danur Rasi) have endured trying/testing time, thanks to the planetary transits - something that is very much aligned in this case. Please feel free to share your thoughts, in case I've missed anything obvious.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Apr 2020

After dec. No replies from the person posted

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Apr 2020

Hi,

The Thread Starter or Original poster (Querent) has been very much active in the forum. It looks like the querent and family are dealing with multiple issues within the family. Makes me wonder about the Good Lord and his mysterious ways...

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Apr 2020

He can post the present status when it was very serious

Wildkat

Post by Wildkat » 30 Dec 2020

Hello,
Sorry to be absent for so long. Life threw such a curve ball I don't think any astrologer saw this coming. My husband was arrested on Dec 18th, 2019 and taken into detention in the US. They are accusing him of a a white collar crime that involved a bunch of other people but government is focusing only on his role, mostly to deport him even when we are green card holders. They threatened to take me and my child away too hence I did not join my husband in the US and am literally stuck in India since more than a year. Currently they forced him to sign a plea deal which can give him anywhere from 1-20 years in US jails for something he didn't do, but tats his karmic debt I read here. Can anybody please make it in their heart to cast his chart once again and see if anything good is to come from this?? Any kind of light is some light in this dark tunnel that is my life.

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 30 Dec 2020

He is gone for a long time. Divorce him.

Wildkat

Post by Wildkat » 07 Jan 2021

OMG! Shivshankar ji is this really what's gonna happen? You see him going away for a long time?

Wildkat

Post by Wildkat » 26 May 2021

Wanted to update readers and scholars here,
He was given 20 years in prison for money laundering. I have reached back to the US with my child and have no idea what is going on. When he was in custody I came to know about his numerous affairs with employees. I went thru a year long healing process to forgive him and still want to be with him because I love him and we are married and have w child together who can't talk still at 5. That's the reason the older posts show me talking abt saving him but also talking abt not being with him. Its very conflicting for me emotionally after he cheated on me for years however as a person he is very good at heart and a good professional. I feel 20years was very harsh for wat he had done. Can anyone cast his chart and see wats happening and what's in his future?

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 26 May 2021

I had said he was going to go for a long time and advised you to divorce. Nothing else to add.