Total disaster in career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor
Total disaster in career

Post by Believeingod » 05 Dec 2019

Respected Ramanan sir,

I have been constantly facing failure in my career since mid 2009. I have seen severe setbacks in my professional life since then and it still continues till date. I have been in employment on and off and have not been in long term job, without stability at all. Due to which lot of problems with my wife and family.

Despite having Master's degree in chemical engineering and decent skills nothing is working out.
Currently out of job since September 2017 and still struggling to get one. I am doing my best in looking for the opportunities.

I request you sincerely to help me in analysing my chart and with your valuable remedies as well.

Also do you suggest me to look for jobs either in India or overseas based on my chart.

Will l ever get to see stability in my career?

Please kindly help me out with your valuable time.

Details:
July 13th, 1979
03:32 AM
Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh

Kind regards,
Venkata

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Total disaster in career

Post by Believeingod » 07 Dec 2019

Ramanan Sir,

Please kindly help me with your valuable insights.

Kind regards,
Venkata

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 10 Dec 2019

Ramanan Sir,

Could you please kindly provide your valuable response.

Kind regards,
Venkata

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 12 Dec 2019

Baraths92 Sir,

Kindly can you look into my chart and provide your response.

Thanks,

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 15 Dec 2019

@baraths92,

Requesting your response for my queries.

Thanks,

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 15 Dec 2019

Hi sir.

I am a learnig astrology so kindly feel free to point out any inconsistencies.

You are going through yoga karka Saturn mahadasha. Saturn is the most benific for Taurus ascendant. But Saturn is in close conjunction with Rahu and sitting in his enemies house along with the aspect of mars. That is why you are facing problems related to career.

Once your sun bukthi starts you will see improvements. There is no sign of satisfying jobs for a while but you will be employed. Since you are having the dasha of yoga karka, it won't harm you. So be relaxed. You can try for foreign countries as your chart supports earning in foreign currency.

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 18 Dec 2019

Requesting any learned members to provide the response.

Thanks,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Dec 2019

Hi,

Beyond what has already been called out, I see the Dasha lord Saturn/Shani losing out in planetary war with Rahu in the 10th house, apart from the 10th house itself being in Mrityu-Bhaga and within the Trimshamsa. Mars/Kuja's in Udaya Lagna and his 4th aspect on the Saturn/Shani and Rahu conjunction is not helping improve the cause either.

In my humble opinion, it would make sense to continue believing in God and invoking his grace through his messengers; instead of waiting for better times through transits or dashas. So, please continue to invoke the help of experts for guidance, in terms of appropriate prayers and dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 26 Dec 2019

Dear believe in god ,

I some how did not see this thread at all until sishya pointed it out to me and i apologize for overlooking it..Wear green dhoti daily after bath and light 5 lamps facing north east and chant budha pancha vimsati nama stotram or budha kavacham. Start this on any wednesday and continue this till you get settled .If you have a garden please plant some grass in it and water it..If you dont have space then buy tulsi plants[ the dark one called krishna tulsi] and water it daily and near the pot light a small diya..give me a feed back after a couple of weeks.

ramanan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Dec 2019

Hi,

I had mistakenly cast the chart taking 3:32 PM. Thereafter, I recast with the right birth time and tried to edit my observation. Unfortunately, I ended up mixing things up. Hence the edit of my previous post...
========
Beyond what has already been called out, I see the Dasha lord Saturn/Shani losing out in planetary war with Rahu in the 4th house and the situation of the 10th house... not to mention the fact that it is in Mrityu-Bhaga and within the Trimshamsa. Mars/Kuja's in Udaya Lagna and his 4th aspect on the Saturn/Shani and Rahu conjunction nor Saturn/Shani's 10th aspect on Udaya Lagna and Mars/Kuja, is not helping improve the cause either.

In my humble opinion, it would make sense to continue believing in God and invoking his grace through his messengers; instead of waiting for better times through transits or dashas. So, please continue to invoke the help of experts for guidance, in terms of appropriate prayers and dharmic remedies.
=======
And, many thanks to Ramanan Sir for his kind intervention and valuable guidance...

Sincerely...

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 26 Dec 2019

Ramanan Sir,

Thank you so much for taking time and providing me your valuable remedies. I will surely follow the remedies and give you feedback.

Baraths92@, sishya,

I would like to thank both of you also for your analysis.

Kind regards,

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 29 Dec 2019

Hi Ramanan Sir,

Request you to tell us why remedy for Me was proposed.
I am learning and wanted to understand this. Based on my understanding, the 10th house of career is not related to Me either by association or aspect.
Saturn, the 10L, is aspected by Mars and L3 Moon (functional Malefic) along with Rahu and in inimical sign.
In Navamsa and Dasamsa as well, Me does not seem to relate to 10th. Only point on Me is that it is conjunct with L8 and L11 Jupiter in both and Ju has mor shadbala than Me. Is this affecting Me and it affects the career?

this is based on my limited understanding. Your reply would help to understand better.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 29 Dec 2019

Dear Arun,

Are you sure that only the things that you mentioned are signified by MERCURY .Try to dig a bit deeper.

ramanan

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 01 Jan 2020

Hi Ramanan Sir,

I did some reading and this is what I arrived at. Please provide your valuable feedback.

1. Me is L2(accumulation of wealth, family). Me is in house of enemy Mo and with L8 and L11. This affects accumulation of wealth which would affect career through which we accumulate wealth and relates to family.
2. L2 from Lagna - Me is in 6th from 10thH and from 10H Me becomes Lord of 8th. This impacts 10H Career as well as ability to accumulate wealth from this.
3. L2 from 10th is Ju which is in Me Nakshatra and conjunct with Me. But Ju is L8 from Lagna. (Not really sure if this interpretaion is valid)

L1 -Ve -Benefic and L4 - Sun - Lord of Kendra - are in 2H which is good and Me stotra will fortify the 2nd house significance and hence help mitigate interference.

Hope my interpretation is atleast in the right direction.
I am not yet clear on interpreting divisional charts.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 01 Jan 2020

Dear Arun,

You are on track.. LOOK AT VARNADA LAGNA[ITS LORD] AND ALSO THE BIRTH THITHI OF THE PERSON AND ITS LORD ALSO LOOK AT THE NAVAMSA DISPOSITOR OF THE TENTH LORD OF RASHI LOOK AT THE AMATYAKARAKA AND THE NEXT COMING KARAKA DASHA..
good luck
ramanan

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 02 Jan 2020

Baraths92 sir,

I just wanted to add few points which ​you specified based on my chart as myself also having keen interest in the divine science started to learn recently.

"1. You can try for foreign countries as your chart supports earning in foreign currency"
As my ascendant is Taurus, which is fixed sign , Saturn is with rahu in Leo which is also a fixed sign then moon is in Aquarius which is also a fixed sign. So majority of the planets are in fixed signs . Will that still support my chances of working in foreign countries.

2. Saturn despite being yogakaraka for my ascendant has already created much havoc in my life affecting both finance and profession from which I am still unable to come out of it.
I wonder if it had been malefic for my ascendant, to what extent it would have severely affected my life.

Please forgive me for my ignorance.

Kind regards,

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 05 Jan 2020

Hi Ramanan Sir,

Thank you for taking time to provide valuable feedback. I read on the points you mentioned.
Varnada lagna, Amatyakaraka relate to one's career. All point to Me.

Should i be checking chara dasa for Karaka Dasa?
Next chara dasa shows Vi which has Amatyakara Me as lord.

The Vimshottari dasa from 2016 to 2019 had Venus antardasa. Venus being Lagnathipathi and natural benefic, should it not have given some relief being also in 2nd? From 10th also Ve is L4 and L9.
Though Ve is 6th lord also, I understand lagnathipathi shoudl have more bearing than other lordship. Gochara also does not have Sa aspect of 10th or 2nd house.
Does Ve being in Sa Navamsa restrict it from delivering?
Is the above arguments valid?

Thank you for your time.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 08 Jan 2020

Hi Arun, it is not chara dasha it is karaka dasha..The next coming one is of amatyakaraka..

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 09 Jan 2020

Thank you Ramanan Sir for your feedback.
found the karaka dasa in JH. i will read some more.

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 09 Jan 2020

Hi Ramanan sir,
I would like to pm you for some personal issues. I am unable to find that option.
Can you please help enable the pm for my Id.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 10 Jan 2020

Arun ji,

I would like to thank you for taking your time and posting questions based on my chart and seeking response from ramanan Sir out of which I also got to know very valuable information.

I wanted to confirm as you have mentioned that the coming dasha is of amatyakaraka. " Will it be able to provide me any relief related to my career and finance ".

Ramanan Sir,

I would like to thank you once again for your time.

Kind regards,

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 12 Jan 2020

Your Chart was checked again with the time you provided..3.32 am.
I missed a point-you stated that you started losing from the middle of 2009.

Vimsottari Dasa:

Jup MD: 1998-03-22 - 2014-03-23

Antardasas in this MD:

Jup: 1998-03-22 - 2000-05-10
Sat: 2000-05-10 - 2002-11-24
Merc: 2002-11-24 - 2005-02-26
Ket: 2005-02-26 - 2006-02-03
Ven: 2006-02-03 - 2008-10-07

That means from Jupiter-Sun

Sun: 2008-10-07 - 2009-07-25
Moon: 2009-07-25 - 2010-11-25
Mars: 2010-11-25 - 2011-11-01
Rah: 2011-11-01 - 2014-03-23

Jupiter is 8th lord. The second half failureof its MD is expectable. But Saturn is in perfect conjunction with Rahu. The loss continues aiming at the destruction of lagna. That is the effect of vainashika combination.

Rahu and Saturn combination can be handled by Nrusimha worship. I suggested Vaayu worship by Hari vayu sthuti. The Stuthi worships Nrusimha as the main deity. That is a coincidence. Krishna worship will be good for strengthening Rohini/lagna.

It is almost same but the bhava madhyama of 10th falls in Taurus 21-33 which is Rohini star. This falls in vainashika from Leo -Purva phalguni.
Saturn and Rahu are in Purva phalguni.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 13 Jan 2020

Hi BlieveinGod,

I am a learner with very limited knowledge on astrology. So I am not venturing into predictions about others.
Request other learned members to answer.

Apologies for not being able to provide an answer.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 15 Jan 2020

Arun ji,

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it for letting me know your thoughts.

@lefteye,

Would like to thank you again for your thoughts.

i. I wanted to point out that Jupiter MD was from 1993 to 2009. I entered into Saturn MD from 2010 which will last until 2028.

ii. Another point which I wanted to highlight was that from 2002 June to till date, I was employed only for 6 years out of 17 years and was into higher studies for almost 4 years.

As you can notice, I am not into employment for longer periods which surprises me a lot that my career is taking downturn since for quite a long period.

Thanks,

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 15 Jan 2020

Due to various reasons I shifted to jhora 7.64 release yesterday. I prefer 7.5 but it is not available. Due to system issues I started using 7.51 recently -from 4th week of december2019. Your chart was studied in 7.51. There are are lot of changes between 7.5 and 7.51. Though jhora neglects the differences arising between Geo centric or Topocentric,if we use SSS saying it is effective with Drik siddanta only, I used to find difference in planet positions to 3 degrees max.

I checked now and found the dates match with your answer. This software has 23-12 as bhava madhyama . Lagna-Rohini4 goes upto 23-20. 4th house planets Rahu,Saturn fall in purva phalguni 2 which is vainashika here too.

I am surprised to note the drastic changes in dates. I used to note changes between jhora and kp to 1 to 2 years max but not within jhora settngs. In case of am-pm errors, lagna would have got changed. If you note the span, it is 16 years. So there is no typo error. You only have the 1979 dt of birth among the charts I process simultaneously. There are no possibilities of copying dasa from other chart and pasting here. For a small variation, we cant have this much difference of dasa periods either. Could it be due to some error in system I use?

I have to check this again re installig 7.51. I regret the inconvenience caused by me.

Thank you for this feed back.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्