Total disaster in career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Total disaster in career

Post by Believeingod » 19 Jan 2020

Lefteye sir,

Were you able to recheck based on the details which I provided and the points l pointed out.

Thanks,

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 22 Jan 2020

Sir,

Did you get a chance to look into my chart based on the updated information which I provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 22 Jan 2020

Believeingod wrote:
22 Jan 2020
Sir,

Did you get a chance to look into my chart based on the updated information which I provided.
Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
@Believeingod ji
I got back 7.5 version. With SSS, BTR is 3.35am-

Vimsottari - Jup MD: 1998-03-19 - 2014-03-19. I get the same values of 7.51 noted in another system in this system also with 7.5.

With 7.64, I get Jup MD : 1993-12-25 - 2009-12-25

So, there is a difference of around 5 yrs noted between 7.64 and 7.5. versions.

Moon in Satabhishak 1 Mars in Rohini 3 Mercury in Ashlesha 1 Saturn in p.pha2 in 7.64
We have Dhanishta 4 as the Birth star in 7.5. So the dasa aramba here is from Mars. An additional 8 months balance from Mars is added. In 7.64 you have 16 yrs Rahu in working

Here
Vimsottari Dasa:

Maha Dasas:

Mars: 1973-03-19 - 1980-03-19
Rah: 1980-03-19 - 1998-03-19
Jup: 1998-03-19 - 2014-03-19
Sat: 2014-03-19 - 2033-03-18
Merc: 2033-03-18 - 2050-03-19
Ket: 2050-03-19 - 2057-03-18
Ven: 2057-03-18 - 2077-03-18
Sun: 2077-03-18 - 2083-03-19
Moon: 2083-03-19 - 2093-03-18

That is the reason for difference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 24 Jan 2020

Lefteye sir,

Thank you for your response.

In the upcoming months, can I expect any job opportunity from overseas as I have been trying for the last 2 years.

Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 26 Jan 2020

You have good placement indeed but with an invisible defect. Vainashika. Entire Saturn should be treated as a favourable period provided you block the vainashika effect. You should strengthen your lagna. Once you start doing this you may treat the entire period as favourable.

" Rahu and Saturn combination can be handled by Nrusimha worship. I suggested Vaayu worship by Hari vayu sthuti. The Stuthi worships Nrusimha as the main deity. That is a coincidence. Krishna worship will be good for strengthening Rohini/lagna.
It is almost same but the bhava madhyama of 10th falls in Taurus 21-33 which is Rohini star. This falls in vainashika from Leo -Purva phalguni.
Saturn and Rahu are in Purva phalguni."

Removing the bad effects is of more importance now. The above stuthi is the most powerful one ever I have come across. Remedies take some time to give desired results. But you can always feel improvement from day 1 if you observe closely. As I have earlier suggested, renouncing your inheritance if any from your father will bring a position compensating for the loss you are supposed to incur in this period.

There is another procedure to worship Mars to nullify Saturn. But it will totally block Saturn. So that is not favourable. You have to accept Saturn with its plus and minus now. Strengthening your lagna is the right way.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 28 Jan 2020

Ramanan Sir,

After going through the earlier posts in which Arun Kumar ji had asked some questions based on my chart seeking your response.

I noticed you had mentioned that the coming dasha is of amatyakaraka.

Kindly request you to provide your thoughts on this.
" Will it be able to provide me any relief related to my career and finance ".

I would like to thank you once again for your time.

Kind regards,

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 02 Feb 2020

Lefteye sir,

I am extremely sorry for responding late, somehow I missed your response.

Thank you so much once again for your time 🙏.

I will surely continue to do the remedies as suggested by you.

Regards,

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 24 May 2020

Believeingod wrote:
02 Jan 2020
Baraths92 sir,

I just wanted to add few points which ​you specified based on my chart as myself also having keen interest in the divine science started to learn recently.

"1. You can try for foreign countries as your chart supports earning in foreign currency"
As my ascendant is Taurus, which is fixed sign , Saturn is with rahu in Leo which is also a fixed sign then moon is in Aquarius which is also a fixed sign. So majority of the planets are in fixed signs . Will that still support my chances of working in foreign countries.

2. Saturn despite being yogakaraka for my ascendant has already created much havoc in my life affecting both finance and profession from which I am still unable to come out of it.
I wonder if it had been malefic for my ascendant, to what extent it would have severely affected my life.

Please forgive me for my ignorance.

Kind regards,
1. I follow south Indian astrology and if a dasha involves 8th, 12th lords and if it banifically situated, then it will help foreign travels. Your 8th and 11th lord is in exalted position. So, you have good opportunities to be settled in foreign countries. The thing is saturn is in closed conjjuction with rahu with aspect of mars. that is the problem which is coming in the way. I believe by end of moon dasha you will get to relocate, either country or inter state for your career. Movable signs support foreign countries. Fixed signs wouldn't help foreign countries as for as my understanding.

2. Saturn is in close conjuction with rahu. that seems to be the reason for the problem.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 31 Mar 2021

Hi,

Saturn is afflicted by conjunction with Rahu and also 7th and 12th lord Mars' aspect. Hence there might be troubles in Saturn dasha. Moreover sade-sati is ongoing till Feb 2028. By the time sade-sati ends it will also be almost end of Saturn dasha. Next dasha of Mercury may be definitely better.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 03 Apr 2021

Hi,

The current antar-dasha of Moon in dasha of Saturn is from Nov 2020 to Jun 2022. It indicates mixed results.

As Moon is in a kendra from Saturn, it indicates attainment of a good post. However, since Moon is afflicted by malefic (Ketu) it indicates loss of position.

Middle portion of the antardasha from May to Oct 2021 is better. Also, Saturn-Moon-Jupiter during May, June, July 2021 is better. This is the time period when you may try your level best for a job.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."