Stability in Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SidSam
Stability in Career

Post by SidSam » 01 Dec 2019

Hi LOVA patrons,

Trust you are all well. My career from 2014 July has been very unstable. Whilst I have had jobs as a contractor in good companies they don't seem to last more than 18 months due factors that are beyond my control. However, my salary has increased exponentially during the same time. I recently finished a contract and am in the market for a job, while I have been getting some interview calls, for some reason or the other these interviews get re-scheduled indefinitely (happened a few times for a role that i'm currently interviewing).

Please find below my birth details for your reference:

09th November 1983
TOB: 10:42:17 - 20 seconds
Place: Bangalore

Please note I have lived overseas for almost 16 years now.

Additionally the role I am currently interviewing for is in Europe which would require me to move there. Its a great company and a great role. While i'm confident that if given an opportunity to interview i can ace it there has been unforeseen delay in this process. Could you please provide any insights/guidance on my situation and a general overview on how my career would shape itself moving forward

Really appreciate your help and insights and forever will be grateful for your assistance

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stability in Career

Post by Sujit » 02 Dec 2019

Sidsam,
Suggestion: Write time in AM or PM.
Someone will reply.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

SidSam

Post by SidSam » 03 Dec 2019

My apologies, its AM

@Sujit: Whats your take mate?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Dec 2019

Could you share some information about parents, siblings and marriage.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

SidSam

Post by SidSam » 03 Dec 2019

Parents are expats. I have lived away from them since time immemorial, no siblings, am not married.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Dec 2019

Current antara is ruled by lagna lord Jupiter is afflicted by conjunct Ketu. Time looks stressful for parents health and own initiatives. Professional matters are not so good at the moment. It will take couple of months for improvement.

Good luck !
Sujit

SidSam

Post by SidSam » 06 Dec 2019

Thanks for the heads up Sujit. Any insights/guidance on how my career would shape itself moving forward?

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 11 Dec 2019

Looks like your instability started during the start of 7.5 year Saturn transit. Your chart looks really good. Usually 7.5 year Saturn transit during 8th lord dasha/bukthi can cause problems. After this transit in Jan, your time will improve a lot. You will go to foreign lands and you will have a successful career.

SidSam

Post by SidSam » 14 Dec 2019

Thanks for your insights Bharath. It sure did :), call it a mere coincidence or the impact of planetary transitions, i always finished my contracts just before (+ or - one month)Saturn transited to Scorpio, Sagittarius and now Capricorn, really fascinating indeed.