LEx Sir,Kimahy Sir,please when i will get job.Struggling from 13 years

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saan90
LEx Sir,Kimahy Sir,please when i will get job.Struggling from 13 years

Post by saan90 » 12 Nov 2019

Is there any job yoga in this chart struggling from 13 years.D.O.B 1st August 1990,time-18:00/02PM,place-Parbhani,Maharastra.I am effected in all aspects of my life.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: LEx Sir,Kimahy Sir,please when i will get job.Struggling from 13 years

Post by Kimahy » 16 Nov 2019

Your current Mahadasa is of Venus till 2033. Venus is in punarvasu nakshatra ruled by jupiter and also sub divison of jupiter. Sun is getting conj with jupiter and sun is the lord of 8th house....

Your current Anatardasa is of Mars till August 2020... Mars is in bharni nakshatra and subdvision of rahu. Rahu is aspected by Sun....

You need to channelize Sun by donating handfull Whole Wheat to the needy for the 43 days continous to start off with and next on every sunday till your venus mahadasa ends.

Venus mahadasa indicate that it will be better that you need business, independent basis... maybe retail outlet.... if u r looking for the job... mars anatardasha you should get a job... most likely between April to May 2020...

Hope this help you... please provide feedback....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

saan90

Re: LEx Sir,Kimahy Sir,please when i will get job.Struggling from 13 years

Post by saan90 » 08 Jan 2020

Is there bright future for my career without setbacks.Please Kimahy Sir analyze i need to study in reputed university in USA and want to settle there.What are my career Oppurtunities and When will i get settled with good income.How is my married life.