SOS..Rahu MD + Peak Shani Sadesati. Career dead

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
alchemist
SOS..Rahu MD + Peak Shani Sadesati. Career dead

Post by alchemist » 14 Oct 2019

Hi Astrogurus...Desparately Need your enlightened advice

My younger brother is running Rahi Mahadasha + Peak Shani Sadesati from 2017 onwards.
Career Troubles started in 2018 & Career is dead from January 2019. He is without a job since Jan 2019
His Birth details as follows:

DOB - 4th January 1973
Place of birth - Mumbai
Time of birth - 02:30 am

Huge losses in stock market since January 2019.
Luckily till now no major health issues. But Savings depleting fast even with a frugal lifestyle.

Please suggest a way to alleviate these troubles & when can i expect some light at the end of this dark tunnel

alchemist

Re: SOS..Rahu MD + Peak Shani Sadesati. Career dead

Post by alchemist » 14 Oct 2019

Please Astro gurus...Please have a look at the horoscope and suggest.

We went to an astrologer few days back....The astrologer also told that all planets are horribly placed...She had pity on such a horoscope and told that that life is going to very difficult.

Not much Savings. Not Married till date...Living a lonely life...No career success.

Kindly share your analysis and any remedies.

Thanks in advance & Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Oct 2019

Are you sure birth details are correct.
Post dates of last employment.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 15 Oct 2019

Thanks very much Sujit Sir for taking up my request

Yes.... Birth details are correct
Born on 4th Jan 1973 at 02:30am (morning) in Mumbai.

Last job date :
Oct 2013 - Jan 2019

Had got this last job after joblessness in IT sector for almost 2 years(2011-2013). Designation was not up to qualification and experience. Still for getting into employment, accepted the offer.

Worked out of skin without looking at the clock..Worked 12-15 hours a day....Was always available on duty irrespective of weekends or holidays. Delivered many software projects successfully . But no acknowledgement in an office where office politics, being of a female gender and apple polishing is the only criteria for getting ahead.

Some People used to jokingly advise to wear a Ghagra Choli or any other female dress to get a favour from managers. Because managers were nice to females irrespective of their work performance.

People verbally praised but no promotions or good salary hikes.
Same designation as people who are 12-15 years younger

So left the job after 5 years of unacknowledged high performance at the last job

Since getting a new job in India at this age looks like a distant dream, please can you advise whether horoscope is good for Business or Share Market in the long run.
Alternatively is it possible to find a new job abroad for long term

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 15 Oct 2019

I asked to confirm birth details because you have a good chart for marriage and profession.

I am not convinced with your birth details.

Could you share the exact dates of job loss and why. If you quit the job send the date of resignation.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 15 Oct 2019

Hi again,

My performance in all my jobs has been excellent.
But till date none of my jobs have given heed to my performance

Indian Managers give more weightage to things other than high performance.
That is the reason almost 70-80% of IT/Software projects(as per US statistics) delivered by Indian companies to foreign clients bomb badly.

So, I prefer working with foreigners abroad because they appreciate my work properly. Also an abroad job means good monetary rewards for my efforts.

That is precisely why I am requesting to advise whether there is a possibility for me to be successful
1) in Business or
2) in Share Market or
3) in long term Job abroad

I don't play office politics nor take part in it on behalf of others. Usually I stay alone in office.. away from groups in office.
Managers have commended my efforts on the job verbally.
But when it comes to hard facts like promotion or salary hikes, I am ignored.

Pretty challenging to continue in a job where people who stuck to 8 hours of job for 5 years without a single project delivery get promotion & myself ignored after so much efforts (for 5 long years) and multiple projects delivered within schedule and with good quality output.

Exact Date of Resignation = 5th of January 2019
Reason = No salary hike or advancement in career

I am telling the truth...My professional career is full of stop and starts...i.e. many bouts of joblessness.
All job terminations have been initiated by me without any coercion from companies I have worked for.
All pains with below average salary as the only gain since last decade in my professional life.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Oct 2019

Hello,
You have started a favorable dasa of Jupiter placed in own house and chances for job are likely to come from Jan 2020 onwards.
Send me feedback.

Good luck
Sujit

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 16 Oct 2019

Thanks a lot Sujit Sir.

Sorry for disturbing you by repeating the questions again.

Does my horoscope show any chance of setting and running a successful business?
I am ready to take any effort to go for the business option if my horoscope shows that business will be favorable for me. I have Engineering Degree from one of the most reputed colleges in Mumbai and also competed MBA long back.

Also, if only job in my destiny from Jan 2020, will it have opportunities to go abroad ?

Please advise

Sorry & Thanks in advance

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 17 Oct 2019

Please can any astro guru guide me on this

Thanks a zillion times in advance

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 17 Oct 2019

favorable period for job starts in first part of 2021. Income and expenses challenges to persist till end of 2021. Loss of assets is seen too.

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 18 Oct 2019

Thanks a lot Shivshankar sir gor your prediction

It is not in sync with prediction mad by Sujit Sir

Anyways, I will post an update/feedback as soon as something favorable materializes.

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 27 Sep 2020

Hello Sujit Sir/Shivshankar Sir

Still not got any earning opportunity. Burning my savings for 18 months now
At age 48, the chances of getting job again seem to be very low.
As per my chart, please suggest what should I be trying to start having income soon?
Will it be gainful for me to start investing in stock/share market OR start with some small business?

Please suggest.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Oct 2020

alchemist wrote:
27 Sep 2020
Hello Sujit Sir/Shivshankar Sir

Still not got any earning opportunity. Burning my savings for 18 months now
At age 48, the chances of getting job again seem to be very low.
As per my chart, please suggest what should I be trying to start having income soon?
Will it be gainful for me to start investing in stock/share market OR start with some small business?

Please suggest.
your time of birth is wrong. it has been recorded late and you are born earlier than given time.

now your time is stressful till end of january. look for some improvement from feb 2021 onwards.
wishing you all the best.
- above based on rectified time.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Oct 2020

Hi,

You are already aware of being in the peak of Sade-Sathi and stressful times, since the start of your Rahu Maha-Dasha since Jaunuary 2017. In my humble opinion, Rahu is distressed and angry coming up face to face with his sworn enemy Sun/Ravi - both placed in the 3rd house in Dhanur Rashi, with a bunch of other Grahas/Planets - including Jupiter/Guru (who seems to be scorched by an unhappy and Badha-Karaka Sun/Ravi), Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha (both posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu).

In my humble opinion, distressed and angry Rahu is a malefic for your chart. This in combination with the recent/horrible transits over Dhanur Rashi (not to mention Jupiter/Guru's situation - who anyways is not comfortable being placed in the 3rd house) are responsible for your current situation. Thankfully, with Ketu's recent transit over to Vrischika Rashi, things should start easing down a little bit.

Given Jupiter/Guru Antara-Dasha (who also happens to be a malefic for your chart) is until March 2022, I'm inclined to think you will have some challenges at least until then. So, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief.

In the interim (until expert guidance is received), it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Goddess Durge/Kali/Chamundi, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 14 Oct 2020

Thanks a lot Sishya Sir for the kind effort, analysis & interim remedy

alchemist

Post by alchemist » 15 Oct 2020

Thanks a ton Sujit Sir & Shishya Sir for kind analysis & interim remedies.
Can live in hope & also channelize my efforts in right direction for next few months
Thanks again to both of you!!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Oct 2020

Hi,

Given the upcoming Navarathri or Dussehra festival and associated Goddess Durga celebrations, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers during the festive season. Kindly consider checking the following post/thread for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12253&start=75#p96512

Sincerely....