Career as an actor

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor
Career as an actor

Post by jascrazy » 18 Sep 2019

Dear learned,

I wanted to enquire if I could try acting as a career or profession?

D.O.B - 19th aug 1984
time: 14:15
place: mumbai

Venus, Mercury and Sun in 10th Leo,
Rahu in 7th in Taurus (also, 10th if we count from 10th house)

please advise ?

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Answers to your Query

Post by archangelraphael » 19 Sep 2019

Hi

Jyestha Lagna. Mercury-ruled in 10th house retrograde Purvaplaguni. Career setbacks. Gainful after marriage.

11th lord in 10th house: Gainful of good job roles but the salary might be less or meager than what the public (10thhouse) will imagine ( 11th lord of gains is 12 places away) Loss of earnings

Moon in Kritika ruled by Sun Pushkara pada: Likes center stage roles, High appetite, Attention seeking tendency, Good for an international career (9th lord is 10 places away), loves fires/cooking, Foodie, Appreciated by males, Frequent troubles with women, Grandeur/Messiah Complex

9th lord Moon in 6th house: Illness to mother, Father might have suffered through some ill-health, imbalances or debts, some form of servitude, Quarrels with father

Lagna Lord Mars in 1st house with Ketu: Also 6th house lord Prone to accidents, burns, and cuts but strong personality, Good for careers in military services, police or physical body-oriented (gym, performance art)

Mars conjoined Ketu in Lagna: Separation, dissatisfaction or unsure about brothers/male friends, Not interested in sports, violence, or military careers, also can take huge risks due to little attachment to flesh body.

Be Careful while driving - Prone to accidents, a threat to limbs

Venus in Purvaphalguni (Pushkara Pada of Venus): Relationship/Marriage with high ranking women, Women will help you build a career, Prosperity after marriage, You will do well in Acting field but I will encourage you to explore careers in Hospitality, Banking, Finance or Business in related to fashion.

Never disrespect or insult any woman or this position will act negatively towards you.

10th lord in 10th house: Bright career, Good for fame, Individual actions or entrepreneurial ventures will receive wide recognition, Little respect to authority, Cannot take orders from anyone

Jupiter in 2nd house retrograde: Some dysfunction associated with family, highly dogmatic, excessive optimism or blind faith

Rahu in 2nd house, 7th lord Venus moola trikona lies in 12th: Indication of a foreign spouse or profitable in international business (7th house also related to business)

Currently running Rahu Dasa. Rahu in Kendra. You are an excellent salesman. Snake oil salesman type

Huge leap after marriage or through a foreign business partner/entity.

Explore opportunities in international business trades related to hospitality, banking, finance, fashion, and women related accessories

Career advancement from next year. You will settle abroad permanently through the help of partner(marriage or business) or uncle or an immediate younger sibling.

Stay cautious and vigilant towards your expenses: Prone to frequent debts

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Career as an actor

Post by jascrazy » 19 Sep 2019

Dear Archangel Raphael,

Thank you for the detailed post. I appreciate it.

Your analysis is true for the major part. Certain things are yet to be experienced or require clarity.

I had a few queries

- Could you please elaborate what do you mean by 'huge risks due to little attachment to flesh body'?
- Your point regarding Jupiter - Could you please elaborate 'family dysfunction' bit more?
- Huge leap after marriage or through a foreign business partner/entity. - I am already married, but no such leap yet. could you elaborate any timelines or throw some more light on how do you mean?
- Some positive changes can be seen from later this year; how long will this period last?
- When will I have assets? Will they be here or abroad?
- Will I be famous?
- When do you see me moving abroad, is there a timeline?
- Success certain abroad or in India?

Thank you.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 20 Sep 2019

Could you please elaborate what do you mean by 'huge risks due to little attachment to flesh body'?
• Ketu is the lifeless body of Rahu. Ketu’s position shows where the native has invested his Karma in his previous life. That house resources are depleted now it’s time to focus on Rahu’s position. Rahu in the mission in current life
• We accomplish Rahu’s activities through the expertise of Ketu
• Ketu in 1st house shows a strong personality but it is controlled by Rahu (the 7th other)
• So, your moods, desires, choices will sporadically change according to wishes of the other
• Ketu in lagna acts like a mirror to reflect choices of other people
• Ketu creates a void and unable to connect with oneself, so there is a necessity to fill the void through validation of other people (True story of every actor) The Rahu Ketu story
• Mars is Karaka of Male friends, sibling and also the flesh body in the chart of a male
• Mars also significator of war, violence, weapons and military
• Mars and Ketu combination creates a psychological disorder where a person can jump on fire to get validation (Applause) It can also a trait of nobility where a soldier can risk his life to gain a sense of martyrdom
• Mars + Ketu (Separation): There is a sense of separation from the brotherhood, Longing for fraternal other
• Mars also signifies male sexuality: Issues with sexuality, some sense of dissatisfaction in own’s own sexuality
• Good for actors or stage performers who can explode the Alpha male image (Mirror effect)
• 6th lord connected with Mars gives an association with accidents, burns, cuts, danger from weapon
• 6th lord is coming to Lagna so there are chances of harm to the physical body
• Parashara mentions Lagnesha aspects or position in Lagna gives strength to Lagna (Good for material endeavours)
• Mars + Ketu in Scorpio: Good for a Yogi, Tantik, Tantra, Occult science
• Ketu in Anuradha : energy of devotion, You can devote to any cause or path
• Ketu is also exalted in Scorpio. Results might be favourable

Your point regarding Jupiter - Could you please elaborate 'family dysfunction' bit more?
• Moola is the nakshatra of dissolution. Jupiter in Moola is good (Swakshetra)
• In retrograde can deplete family savings, but there will be tremendous faith(Jupiter) for future
• Jupiter in Ketu nakshatra in 2nd house: Some form of inability to connect with family lineage, Detachment from family history, values and attachments

Huge leap after marriage or through a foreign business partner/entity.
• A benefic like Venus in Kendra, in Own nakshtra in Pushkara pada will certainly give good results in regards to all significance and lordship
• Venus in Purvaphalguni (Purva-Past , Phalguni-Merits) Merits of past life
• Purvaphalguni is ruled by a deity Bhaga or Bhag daivata who distributes wealth to married couples through unionship, Gives luck of the demon, Associated with Celebrities, Who enjoys finer life without much efforts, the 11th nakshatra, Gains from usury
• The desire of nakshtra to Gains the best fruits among the gods
• So, I would recommend you to associate your spouse in your venture that will tremendously improve your luck.
• Not just association but she should also be able to gain in form of salary, gifts, profits (Venus ruled nakshtra gives results when associated with pairing, contractual, partnership and couping
• Venus in PP – Spouse will be a lazy, charismatic and very creative person. Likes centre stage roles, More inclined towards pomp and ceremony (Fine clothing and Fine food)

Some positive changes can be seen from later this year; how long will this period last?
• When luck favours in a particular time period the chances of success runs high. Significant success and its results will follow even after the course of luck is over. But without any significant action, the momentary pleasure will pass pleasantly and normal course of Karma will continue.
• So, next year give your best shot.

When will I have assets? Will they be here or abroad? Will I be famous? When do you see me moving abroad, is there a timeline? Success certain abroad or in India?
• Start working towards your goal and include your marital partner in that particular venture. Results will be favourable and desires will materialize.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 24 Sep 2019

Dear Raphael

Thank you so much. this is so good, and I can relate to quite a few things.

Appreciate this. keep up the good work.

thank you, once again.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 26 Sep 2019

Dear Raphael

I long to be famous and known globally - like a celebrity. Which line of work or business would make me achieve such fame. Also, are there indicators in my chart and any planets which support this?

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 26 Sep 2019

Hello jascrazy, I would like to hop in and comment that Raphael gave you an excellent analysis, and I would like to add on top of that some things I noted down...

- First Sun and Jupiter are powerful in the chart but they cannot give results properly in my opinion. Jupiter is retrograde and Sun in Sankranti phase so this is to be treated like a "mild" Sankranti birth.
- Second thing is that D-60 chart is not too great so there is not much Karma which can be pumped out overnight and make you a superstar millionaire. In fact, it shows sins from past lives that need to be addressed, in particular referring to insults/disrespect towards Mother, Teacher and Children. You might have abandoned the family in past life for personal gains. Interestingly Rahu/Ketu is in 7th/1st axis in this life,
in a Dharmic way signifying a need to devote time and energy to spouse and family and less about personal gains (selfishness and gratification).
- Sun and Jupiter need to be strengthened, and overall you should devote more time to spirituality, learning and paying respect to genuine spiritual teachers.
- I also foresee success in joint ventures with wife. Suitable business would be clothing industry or fashion, through family relatives outside of your country. The more the family is included, the better the prospects for success.

Signing out,
take care.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 27 Sep 2019

Dear Helios,

Thank you so much for your analysis. Astrostar too had mentioned about previous birth karma related to women and also a guru. Hopefully, things will fall into place soon. I will ask for forgiveness during Navratri as it is around the corner. I think that should help?

Also, I wanted to know something generally - We all have desires and our planets are positioned in a way which pulls us towards those desires, but due to some karma from the previous birth, we do not get what we should basis what is in the birth chart. So my question was, why are the planets aligned or positioned in such a manner that our desires are the outcomes of the placement, yet we don't get them?

Like I really wish to be known as a celeb, but the Sun is weak and Jupiter is retrograde, so why this desire in the first place? Maybe the planet that is giving me this desire not be where it is, right?

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 28 Sep 2019

Respected jascrazy, there is no simple answer to your questions - but in brief sometimes we wish doom upon ourselves without knowing it, and what appears to us as torture or hard fate is in fact a concealed blessing, that much I can say.

In your case, Moon and Venus are natural Karakas for theater, music, acting, art, attention, beauty etc. both of which are your Atmakaraka and Atmayakaraka respectively. They show your innate desires, affinities, hopes, sense of self, enjoyment and similar - and ironically, both are debilitated in Navamsa. They are in 10th from Karakamsa which shows that your "eyes will go after them" in the words of the Sages, and in the other sense meaning that you will yearn for those things as long as you live and be fascinated by them. The reason that the Karakas are debilitated in D-9 is possibly the Lord's way to keep your soul safe from more sins (of which you have enough in D-30 and D-60) even though it appears bad to the superficial mind. You must use your spiritual eyes and heart to see why sometimes not being in a tempting situation that could lead to illicit relationships, broken family, alcoholism, drugs, unhealthy lifestyle and arrogant self-worship is good for you as a total person, blocking you from attaching more sinful Karma and giving you a chance for a lifetime to be purified.

If it is still unclear, please refer to my articles in the Remedial Measures section - that should help you understand it further.

Regards.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 03 Oct 2019

Thank you, Mr Helios. I'm still absorbing what you have said. Trying to comprehend, because it's simple, yet deep.

I shall read your other posts as mentioned and if any questions, will let you know.

Thank you, once again.

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 04 Oct 2019

@jascrazy

Why not try to be an instructor in a film institute? Just give it a try.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 04 Oct 2019

Thank you for your response @pink1.

I do not have any acting experience. have never ever joined formal classes or anything. the reason i wish to try my hand at acting is for few reasons
a) i feel i can act on impulse. there's no formula to become an actor, just try to do what the director says. you're basically trying to follow directions in your own way. i have tried to pretend at times, and i think it works. there are plenty of actors who don't have a formal training but can act well, and vice-versa
b) it gives me a chance to live a character for certain time
c) I'd like to give it a shot so that there are no regrets :)

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 18 Jun 2020

Hi, I just wanted to update and give feedback basis the above posts.

I've not got into acting, but things have improved on the work front. I feel more happy and content with the business. Thinking of expanding it now, however, there's always this doubt what if it doesn't work out. Im currently going through Rahu MD/Venus AD. Saturn transit in the 10th house has been beneficial. Jupiter transit over natal jupiter has also been beneficial.

However, with so much good happening, I tend to worry a lot. I think this is because moon is in Aries and also aspected by Saturn. And when I do, it gets too negative. I have started praying and at times it keeps me calm. Can someone advise how the business expansion will be, and what should I do to stay calm and positive?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 20 Jun 2020

Anyone please?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 08 Jul 2020

Can someone please throw some light? My mind is confused and i cannot focus. Any insight would be really really helpful

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 03 Aug 2020

Re: Hello - guidance for career
Sent: 26 Jul 2020, 11:59
by jascrazy

Hi Professor,

Could you please help me with my query?

Hello - guidance for career
Sent: 10 Jul 2020, 16:36
by jascrazy

Dear Professor PayreLal,

I'm reaching out to know if you can help with some insight on my career. I'm very ambitious, and even though I have a business and gives me good revenue, I feel my calling is something else. I have a business partner (not active in running the show) but when he suggests something or recommends something, i don't feel like doing it and i feel like quitting the business. I don't seem to have an ego problem otherwise, but i feel in this case it could be ego.

Could you enlighten me regarding career and whether i should and if i will move abroad. what country would suit me and what kind of job/ business should i do?

Any information would help. I'm going crazy and negative thoughts are occupying my mind. Not able to focus on work.

My d.o.b 19/8/1984
time 14:15
place mumbai
--

Hi Jas,

I have/had been busy, hence not regular in the forum; however, since you've messaged me twice, here's a quick, concise and specific reading regarding your career-related query :

To start with, have slightly rectified your birth time to 14:15:35 hours, true nodes.

Your chart is suitable for self-employment - whether it's job or business.

Now, here's a differentiation :

Set x : Your chart may desire/aspire to be in fields related to speculations or stocks/shares/finance/brokerage or entertainment/anchoring/acting/music or fine arts or creativity or education or yoga.

Set y : However, suitable career options for your chart will be in fields related to education/preaching/teaching/counselling or travelling or foreign/long-distance or spirituality/religion/philosophy or law or gaining/spreading knowledge.

You may combine the two sets for (your) satisfactory results, for example : you may add any : Set y (travel and/or teach) + Set x (entertain).
You may chose various combinations from the two sets.

Hope this is useful.

pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 06 Aug 2020

Thank you, Professor PyareLal. This helps :)

astrologerr
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrologerr » 06 Aug 2020

Meet Dr. Sundeep Kocha, he is one of https://sundeepkochar.com/ the best celebrity Astrologer in Mumbai and India[/URL]. He is internationally renowned celebrity Astrologer, Vaastu Consultant, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Actor, Anchor, Author & Awarded as "The Most Trusted Astrologer of India".