Job change

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tan18
Contributor
Contributor
Job change

Post by tan18 » 18 Sep 2019

Hi
I am currently working in a government sector as a faculty. I am desperately looking for a better place as all my hardwork and potential is going in vain. I feel like stuck ....inspite of putting efforts I am not getting the desired results.
When things will improve for better?

18/05/1981
N.Delhi
3.54pm

thanks in advance

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Job change

Post by ReformedVivek » 19 Sep 2019

tan18, It's not surprising to me that you are a teacher/Professor. You've retro Saturn, retro Jupiter on Lagna. Those are in 9th in d9 (Ascendant in d9 changes after 3 seconds) & 9th in d10 as well, except for Jupiter. 10th lord Mercury is also in 9th in d1.
Your status is good at work place, the problem is you have high expectations. May I please confirm, you have told that your hard work is going vain, Are you a hard worker?... I don't see the chart that way :wink:

But you will generally have good chances to work in a good atmosphere.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 19 Sep 2019

Hi Priya

Thanks for responding.

Actually My TOB according to my parents is 4 pm but Joydji rectified it to 3.54 pm in this forum . So don't know whether this 6min makes me a hard worker according to my chart :)
Jokes apart, yes I am hard-working and a determined person. I do have high expectations and ambitious too. The problem is my input is not the same as my output and this has been from the school day. I don't get things in one go...need to put double efforts in order to achieve something. I did had my share of bad experiences at the workplace too which took lot of peace from me. My current place is peaceful but it lacks challenges and I need challenges in order to keep my brain working. Sounds crazy!! :lol:
Well, I would like to know what you saw in my chart. :lol:

warm regards

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 22 Sep 2019

I request members to respond to my query. Is there a job change in the near future? Or do I need to change my attitude towards my work and life. .... do I need to mellow down my expectations?

Dear Raphael, please help!
Thanks

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 18 Aug 2020

Dear All,
i am working in a government sector. I am not satisfied with my job. Desperately looking for a breakthrough. Kindly analyze my chart.

DOB - 18/05/1981
TOB - 4.00pm
Delhi

Thanks