Requesting Arch Angel Raphael to help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sobhared
Requesting Arch Angel Raphael to help

Post by sobhared » 16 Sep 2019

Respected Sir,

I am trying for a job in USA for the last couple of years but not successful. I want to be financial independent and save for my kids college fees in the near future. Please provide your predictions. I saw your response to other queries and I am praying you reply to my post.
My details-4th Dec 1974. Time - 6:24 AM at Tirunelveli.
Thank you.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Requesting Arch Angel Raphael to help

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Sep 2019

Hi Sobhared,

You are running Sun Dasa since June 2019. Sun is lord of Career in the D1 and conjunct the lagna and Navamsa.

Moon is in Shani ruled Pushya in the Vrischika swamsa with Rahu in Navamsa. You should be careful about your mental health, prone to anxiety and fear, crave authority, troubles with marriage partner.

Meditating every day will reduce your stress and keep your anxiety in check.

Sun in lagna gives extreme confidence, independence, and tremendous ego related issues.

Rahu already crossed Sun, it’s not an eclipse, but amplifies ego to such an extent that it can hamper marital life and business partnership.

The marriage/business partner might have a difficult time or feel invisible. (Ketu in 7th)

Sun is the natural Atmakaraka. In the time period of Sun, a native is rewarded for its freewill and entrepreneurship ventures, less restricted by Saturn rules.

Splendid position and time for self-employed roles.

Explore opportunities as a business entrepreneur, a business dealer or an independent consultant.

Reciting Aditya Hdriyam Strotram in the morning will give immediate beneficial results.

Meditate and stay humble to harness the positive qualities of the Sun.

Raphael

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 17 Sep 2019

A million thanks for replying to my post.
You were correct about the mental stress. I am the one who is sacrificing and adjusting in the marriage area.
I was working untill 2012 in IT and quit to join my husband here. I cannot try business because of financial reasons. I am trying what I know (IT) but getting a break after a gap is very very hard. Since you did not mention any timelines for job, should I assume that I will not get a job? I am very worried....please answer me.
Thank you

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Sep 2019

Hi,

I said if you start your own business or work as an independent consultant that will prove more beneficial and profitable. You have the ability to establish and manage a business firm.

I don't see any problem with your chart regarding gaining employment. The entire period of Sun dasa is favorable for you in regards to your career.

Explore and attempt applying for new positions. Explain your gap. if your employer finds it reasonable you will be offered to start as an Associate. if this does not fructifies then learn a new IT skill in demand, this will prove you more valuable during hiring.

Forecast from October 2nd week looks more promising. Current transit of Sun in your 11th house is also good for applying for new positions.

Remedies:

Reciting Aditya Hdriyam Strotram in the morning will give you immediate beneficial results in regards to career.

Meditate and stay humble to harness the positive qualities of the Sun.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 18 Sep 2019

Thank you again Sir.
I am reciting Aditya Hridyam and I will continue to say that. Maybe I should also try to look for jobs in other locations as well. Do you see if there is any change in location for me?
I am open to even try entry-level roles but no luck so far. I tried getting certificates in new areas of demand but that too did not work out and my people don't want me to waste money on certifications since I could not get any job with it. Will you be able to say before which month I will get a job?
I even tried jobs with shift but could not take it because my husband works in a different place and i have to be here to take care of kids. I dont know what bad karma I did to suffer like this. I dont want to complain because God has blessed me with all basic amenities.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 18 Sep 2019

Hi Sobhared,

Saturn rules large corporations. Sun usually ignores social ranking division and claim positions through personal charisma. So, stay confident and keep up a positive attitude. Try to market yourself well through consultancy channel. I am certain new doors will open for you soon.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 19 Sep 2019

Thank you for taking time to predict Sir.
You said correctly Sir. I am feeling depressed and having anxiety. I am afraid of everything now. I was not like this earlier. I do not want to pass on my stress to my kids. I hope this anxiety phase is temporary only.
I just want to know if I will get job in the same place that I am in or will I relocate to another state/place within USA?
Hopefully I will also settle here permanently.
Please reply Sir.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 19 Sep 2019

The key to a successful career is confidence. Fear and anxiety won't help you succeed, this will also have a detrimental effect on your kids and family. Meditate every day to control your anxiety.

Sun is not the destiny/Karmic planet like Saturn or Rahu but the freewill. In this Dasa period, your actions will have a greater say than your destiny. So give your best attempt with confidence and leave the results in hands to God.

Recite Aditya Hridaya Strotram every day in morning hours.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 19 Sep 2019

Thank you Sir. I am a little worried that you did not mention anything about job in same location or not. Anyways your words are a morale boost. Thank you again for your selfless service. I will keep you posted after I get a job.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 19 Sep 2019

As mentioned above you will find a new path after October 2nd week. December onwards your time looks positive for you in terms of career and also personal life.

I don't see any major location change.

There are chances of getting a job through the help of the spouse or his network connection.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 20 Sep 2019

Thank you for being very patient with all my questions and responding to them. I will keep you updated on my progress. It will also be nice to get your contact email if it's ok.
Thank you once again.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 27 Oct 2019

Hello Arch Angel Raphael,

like you predicted, I got an interview in the 2nd week of Oct and I did three rounds of interview and was selected but unfortunately they had an issue with the end client and they are not very keen to proceed with the job offer. They are either delaying it until they get more clarity or it is a no. I wanted to understand what aspect of my horoscope caused this. I literally got this job after 7 yrs of break and I cannot simply understand. I am in total shock. Please guide me. Thank you.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 28 Oct 2019

archangelraphael wrote:
19 Sep 2019
As mentioned above you will find a new path after October 2nd week. December onwards your time looks positive for you in terms of career and also personal life.
/quote]

Your time period is favorable. You will soon receive positive news regarding your career. Keep doing Aditya Hridayam without interruption.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 28 Oct 2019

Thank you Sir. Just wanted to know because this is from my previous employer....so wondering if this job offer is assured but delayed or is it a no ....so I can then move on. Thank you if you can guide me here.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 11 Feb 2020

Namaskaram Sir,

I am seeking your guidance again. I had one another job interview in Jan and it also did not materialize...can you please let me know by when I can expect a job. It is hard to stay motivated. I am saying Aditya hridayam every day....please help.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 12 Feb 2020

Namaskaram Sir, I am still trying with no result. I got selected in the above job in Oct end but the end client has some problems with mergers and they did not hire me. In Jan again I narrowly missed another job offer with another company. Why is this happening to me again and again and when will I really get a job? Please help.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Feb 2020

As per nadi transit sat (karaka for job ) is in relation with natal ketu (which gives breaks ,austerity ) so it is obstructing in giving results

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 13 Feb 2020

Dear Sobhared,

Dasa is bringing opportunities, so identify and rectify your shortcomings in your future application. Even though transits are not very much in favor currently; Your Sun Dasa is supportive in regards to your professional development.

As I mentioned in previous posts your Spouse/Business partner will play a major role in building your career. Involve your Spouse/Business partner during job hunting process or use their recommendation or network circle.
  • Stay positive. Chances of new opportunities exists from 23rd Feb on wards.
  • Include Aditya Hridayam in your daily morning ritual
Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 13 Feb 2020

vedam33 wrote:
13 Feb 2020
As per nadi transit sat (karaka for job ) is in relation with natal ketu (which gives breaks ,austerity ) so it is obstructing in giving results
Does this dictum still hold if Saturn is transiting his own house and is supposed to be strong there. It also gets BAV score of 4.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 14 Feb 2020

Bav score of 4 is neutral, sat even if transiting own house but if it is related to ketu then some issues arises in job

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 14 Feb 2020

archangelraphael wrote:
> Dear Sobhared,
>
> Dasa is bringing opportunities, so identify and rectify your shortcomings
> in your future application. Even though transits are not very much in favor
> currently; Your Sun Dasa is supportive in regards to your professional
> development.
>
> As I mentioned in previous posts your Spouse/Business partner will play a
> major role in building your career. Involve your Spouse/Business partner
> during job hunting process or use their recommendation or network circle.
>
> [list]Stay positive. Chances of new opportunities exists from 23rd Feb on
> wards. [/list]
> [list]Include Aditya Hridayam in your daily morning ritual
>
> [/list]Best wishes
> Raphael
-----------------------------------------

Thank you Sir. But last time you said new chances after Dec and eventhough I got,, it did not materialize.
Help from husband is ruled out and I am alone in this job hunt journey. When I was working, everyone was around me and now when I am jobless, no one helps. Anyways, I believe in staying positive and trying to do my best.
Are there only chances or is it a 100% that i will get a job?
I will continue saying the shlokam.
Thank you again Sir.

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 14 Feb 2020

vedam33 wrote:
> Bav score of 4 is neutral, sat even if transiting own house but if it is
> related to ketu then some issues arises in job

Thank you Sir, so how long in this effect? Does it mean I will get a job only after this?

sobhared

Post by sobhared » 11 Apr 2020

Thank you Arch Angle Sir for the guidance.
I have now got the job finally after a lot of struggle during this pandemic. I joined last week. I want to thank you from the bottom of the heart.
Can you also let me know going forward if I will have job stability? They initially said only for 3 months....hence asking Sir.

Thanks once again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
> archangelraphael wrote:
> > Dear Sobhared,
> >
> > Dasa is bringing opportunities, so identify and rectify your shortcomings
> > in your future application. Even though transits are not very much in favor
> > currently; Your Sun Dasa is supportive in regards to your professional
> > development.
> >
> > As I mentioned in previous posts your Spouse/Business partner will play a
> > major role in building your career. Involve your Spouse/Business partner
> > during job hunting process or use their recommendation or network circle.
> >
> > [list]Stay positive. Chances of new opportunities exists from 23rd Feb on
> > wards. [/list]
> > [list]Include Aditya Hridayam in your daily morning ritual
> >
> > [/list]Best wishes
> > Raphael
> -----------------------------------------
>
> Thank you Sir. But last time you said new chances after Dec and eventhough I got,, it
> did not materialize.
> Help from husband is ruled out and I am alone in this job hunt journey. When I was
> working, everyone was around me and now when I am jobless, no one helps. Anyways, I
> believe in staying positive and trying to do my best.
> Are there only chances or is it a 100% that i will get a job?
> I will continue saying the shlokam.
> Thank you again Sir.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 12 Apr 2020

Congratulations, Madam.

Don't worry too much about your past or future, both are not in our control. Recognize your hard work and perseverance, and enjoy your success.

Luck is when hard work meets opportunity; Keep working hard and pave the way for your future.

Wish you all the best in your future endeavours
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 08 Jan 2021

Hello Raphael,

You have disappeared it seems. Please come back.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.