New onsite? Urgent please help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
angela
Contributor
Contributor
New onsite? Urgent please help

Post by angela » 10 Sep 2019

I am trying hard for relocation to another continent through my current job. I am presently working in South America.
Could you please check my chart to see if there are any good possibilities in near future to move to a better onsite assignment?
Or should i stop trying?

13 feb 1992
6:45 am
New delhi
Female

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New onsite? Urgent please help

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Sep 2019

Hi angela,

You are running Rahu MD and Rahu is in 12th house. Its one of the strongest indicator of foreign settlements. Now as you are already away from your birth place, the next significant change in settlement you are seeking is seen when your 4th lord of settlement, 8th lord of transformation and 12th lord of distance lands co-ordinate and influence each other strongly. From my analysis using your divisional charts, tithi pravesh and tajak, I would say May 2020 onward there are strong indication of change in workplace and location.

Saturn is returning its natal point in your chart, so you should not stop trying; On the contrary increase your efforts. Generally Saturn return is a mark of events like a job promotion or marriage that will have an impact throughout life. Capricorn is a sign of governance you may land up in administrative role, if you are already working in such a role then possibly you will be promoted to a higher role but also Saturn will also be conducting you natal Sun you might feel restricted and lot of burden in workplace. There might also be challenges to your authority, so adopting a calm attitude will help you sail though tough times and earn accolades.

Raphael

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 11 Sep 2019

Thank you so much for your response!

I will keep trying :)

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 11 Sep 2019

Your Badhak Lord Mars is in Lagna. If Mars wouldn't have been in Lagna going to or settling in foreign is not at all possible.

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 12 Sep 2019

Hi Priya,

I am a little confused, do you mean to say that since mars is in lagna the native CAN settle in foreign country?

Thanks

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 12 Sep 2019

Angela, Mars as "Badhak Lord" in Lagna, not explicitly Mars as a "Planet"
More so because in D4 you have debilitated Sun in Lagna, that also convey the same meaning because for Libra Ascendant (your D4 Ascendant) Sun is Badhak Lord, as it's in Lagna, it says that you will definitely be in foreign as it's Badhak, it says overseas.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 12 Sep 2019

But I wouldn't hold on to my above statement if the Ascendant is Leo, because the sign being a fixed one with the same Badhak Lord Mars. Also conditions apply.

I feel that Mars Antar would help you in relocating. Rahu in 12th, Mars as Badhak Lord in Lagna. Yes in Rahu Mars period.

Saturn is also about to transit to your Natal Ascendant. Major important events would take place in job related matters.

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 13 Sep 2019

Thanks Priya
That explanation helped :)

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 27 Oct 2020

Hello Raphel, reformedVivek,

No luck yet in relocation infact job responsibilities have increased and am suffering financial losses due to bad country economic condition.
Any respite for me or should I consider relocating back to India?

Many thanks