No job..pls advise on remedies

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
king
Contributor
Contributor
No job..pls advise on remedies

Post by king » 07 Sep 2019

Pranamam
My spouse is out of job for past 6 mnths and he is still trying to get one.With all the pressing issues around,now his mom health is declining.
Is returning to home land and looking for job is advisable for him ? I work with a basic wage ,will R2I help me with job and life? I am so fed up of this uncertainties.
Please advise on what is ok to do now (I lost hope on anything BEST to happen to us :(

77 Apr 04 ,10.20 am ,gobichrttipalayam
79 Aug 10,6.20 pm,kochi

(I have similar post earlier ,without responses)

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No job..pls advise on remedies

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Sep 2019

Hi,

Your husband will be entering 19 year Saturn dasha this November and you are also entering Saturn antara in Mercury Dasa for 3 years from last week of October. If the concern is about job then as Saturn being natural Karma karaka and Yogakaraka planet for of you; You can be certain that both of you regain employment by November. He is Taurus Mrigasira lagna, For Mrigasira Mars is the ruler of 12th situated in 10th house of Career, shows he will be have a brief career abroad and it will be advantageous from a career view point. He is in Dasha chidra so time period might be very confusing and chaotic. You guys will have a clear oversight by 2nd week of October. Transiting might not be emotionally smooth but situation will improve as month progresses.

Best wishes
Raphael

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 12 Sep 2019

Thanks for reading our charts.this is ray of hope for us.

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 04 Nov 2019

Things are moving as predicted by you.Husband got interview calls from mid Oct ...now waiting for final confirmation.one is local and one is far in another state..thank you so much