Promotion & got fired.

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
harshul_123
Contributor
Contributor
Promotion & got fired.

Post by harshul_123 » 27 Aug 2019

Hi Everyone,
I have been facing issues in my career for a long time now. Everytime I work somewhere, I give my 110% which also shows in terms of awards and appreciations from client but tables start to turn very quickly even after putting so much effort and honestly into what I do.

I was fired from my job the day I was supposed to get a promotion. I eventually got the increment and promotion letter but I was fired on the same day. The HR had to call me back telling me it was a mistake and it shouldn't have happened.

This hasn't happened to me for the first time. It has happened before and each time I was the top performer in the company who had to leave because I took a stand against my manager's unethical and rude behaviour.

I feel I am at fault somewhere, that there is a side that I am not seeing, I feel I am wrong.

Please go through my chart and help me figure this out. I am scared my career will be ruined and I wont be able to make it big

My details:

6th dec 1990
13:45
New Delhi
Male

Thanks in advance. :)