When will I get a job, after 5 year hiatus?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
missmira
Contributor
Contributor
When will I get a job, after 5 year hiatus?

Post by missmira » 28 Jul 2019

I have not been working since a long time now. Even though I have had excellent education - Architecture+MBA, I haven't been able to work due to reasons beyond my control. I have a chance to get back to work now. I have a 3 year old daughter and I am happy in my married life.

When will I get a job now? Can I expect a good role/salary?

Thank you

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: When will I get a job, after 5 year hiatus?

Post by New2Vedic » 28 Jul 2019

But what is your birth information?

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 28 Jul 2019

Sorry, forgot to mention that!

DOB : March 27, 1986
Time : 00:47
POB : New Delhi, India
New2Vedic wrote:
28 Jul 2019
But what is your birth information?

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 29 Jul 2019

Hello members!
Some help please?
Kindly give some insights.

Regards
Mira

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 31 Jul 2019

The time of birth brings your Ascendant on the border. So typically one would like to verify using certain points.

With that as a qualifier, your chances of job are relatively brighter in April 2020. There will be some positive trends near the end of this year. Kind of job - it might be a totally different from what you have done so far. With decent returns.

Please note, this is without verifying the accuracy of the chart with incidents in real life. One would typically like to do that first, but that requires your agreement that you will confirm the points, some of which are usually related to personal issues and family members.

Also Astrology is a vast subject and I am still a learner.
Warm regards.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 01 Aug 2019

Thank you for giving your time on my query.

I think my time of birth is quite firm. I can confirm questions, if you want to ask any. Some points to note:
1. Marriage in Nov 2011
2. First child in July 2016
3. First job in April 2010
4. Moved to the US in May 2014
5. Last job ended, also in May 2014

I wasn't able to work because of visa restrains, beyond my control.

Will I be able to get back to a job by the end of the year or around April next year? How do I interpret your words... Could you clarify?
On the kind of job/role - I hadn't been practicing in the field of Architecture. In my last job, my role was that of an HR Manager. Could you mean some other field, apart from these two?

Views from other members are also most welcome.

Thank you
Mira

[quote=AstrologyLearner1000 post_id=288143 time=1564578519 user_id=22359]
The time of birth brings your Ascendant on the border. So typically one would like to verify using certain points.

With that as a qualifier, your chances of job are relatively brighter in April 2020. There will be some positive trends near the end of this year. Kind of job - it might be a totally different from what you have done so far. With decent returns.

Please note, this is without verifying the accuracy of the chart with incidents in real life. One would typically like to do that first, but that requires your agreement that you will confirm the points, some of which are usually related to personal issues and family members.

Also Astrology is a vast subject and I am still a learner.
Warm regards.
[/quote]

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 01 Aug 2019

Dear Ms. Mira,
Based on my analysis, I am obtaining Scorpio as your Ascendant. I would request you to give a quick verification

Set A:
1. Husband argumentative, almost on a daily basis
2. Husband - very strong about opinions about himself
3. Miscarriage
4. Emotional obsession about siblings - extremely positive or negative
5. Mother - bad oral hygiene or messy issues in mouth
6. You have anger issues
7. Father - long distance travels to remote isolated places, strict demeanor
Set B:
1. Husband chilled out, talks more about gains/ food on a daily basis
2. Very strong opinion about gains/ how to earn money
3. Emotional obsession about Mother/ house/ vehicle - Extremely positive or negative
4. Yourself - had a operation like root canal etc.
5. Slow to anger and then speak sarcastically
6. father - emotional and lots of short distance travels

If both the sets are off track substantially , then your chart is not for me :-)
Regards.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 02 Aug 2019

Dear AL

Set A : almost everything is wrong. Maybe 4 is right. But it's not an obsession. More like very well knit and closely attached family as a whole.

Set B : almost everything is right. Hubby is chilled out. I am very much attached to my mom, though wouldn't categorize it as obsession. 🙃 . I have had multple root canals. My dad is an emotional person. He likes to travel too. I can only correct one thing -I am quick to anger, not slow.

Thank you.
AstrologyLearner1000 wrote:
01 Aug 2019
Dear Ms. Mira,
Based on my analysis, I am obtaining Scorpio as your Ascendant. I would request you to give a quick verification

Set A:
1. Husband argumentative, almost on a daily basis
2. Husband - very strong about opinions about himself
3. Miscarriage
4. Emotional obsession about siblings - extremely positive or negative
5. Mother - bad oral hygiene or messy issues in mouth
6. You have anger issues
7. Father - long distance travels to remote isolated places, strict demeanor
Set B:
1. Husband chilled out, talks more about gains/ food on a daily basis
2. Very strong opinion about gains/ how to earn money
3. Emotional obsession about Mother/ house/ vehicle - Extremely positive or negative
4. Yourself - had a operation like root canal etc.
5. Slow to anger and then speak sarcastically
6. father - emotional and lots of short distance travels

If both the sets are off track substantially , then your chart is not for me :-)
Regards.

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 02 Aug 2019

Well it is better to have multiple root canals and a chilled out husband, loving mother (and maybe multiple mother figures in family while growing up) and being a Scorpio Ascendant, rather than being a Saggi, with mother having bad oral health, along with an argumentative husband. :-)
Time should be nearer to 00:29 or previous to that.

Thanks for confirming. The dates of marriage and child birth did not match with Saggi, it was matching more with Scorpio. Will have to re-do the career timings - not much time with my job issues. Will see when it is possible. Roughly, you can expect some changes to happen from August itself, with some substantial positive changes in October.

Warm regards.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 02 Aug 2019

Yes you are absolutely right! Better to have root canals than the pain of fighting with a spouse everyday haha. Or a miscarriage, God forbid! You maybe right that I did have more than one mother figure. Though my own Mom was always center-stage. Actually it is my Dad with bad oral health.

It is interesting to me that you came to the conclusion that my functional Lagna points to Scorpio. I am very surprised because nobody has said this to me before. I wonder what kind of implications that would have on my life! The results definitely seem to be better, from your list 😁 Could you point to any resources I could look this up?

Thank you for devoting time to my query. So graceful of you. All the best with your job and career as well. If you get any spare time, please do come back to this analysis and give me an estimate.

Regards
Mira
02 Aug 2019
Well it is better to have multiple root canals and a chilled out husband, loving mother (and maybe multiple mother figures in family while growing up) and being a Scorpio Ascendant, rather than being a Saggi, with mother having bad oral health, along with an argumentative husband. :-)
Time should be nearer to 00:29 or previous to that.

Thanks for confirming. The dates of marriage and child birth did not match with Saggi, it was matching more with Scorpio. Will have to re-do the career timings - not much time with my job issues. Will see when it is possible. Roughly, you can expect some changes to happen from August itself, with some substantial positive changes in October.

Warm regards.

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 02 Aug 2019

Dear Ms. Mira,
Whatever little I know is because of my gurus, started learning from my father in law. And then there have been other gurus with lots of books purchased. Once you get into astrology, it is like Alice going down the rabbit hole. There is no turning back. Resources there are many, most of them translation of Sanskrit originals. Lot of YouTube videos which add to the confusion. However the hidden meaning and the application, only a guru guides you. And the worst thing is to look into your own chart, you are bound to be biased.

Since you and your family members are related, what you do will impact other members. For example, you can like to check, if your husband gets a pedicure done for his feet or toes (which your chart seems to indicate), your health should improve. Also, whenever you take on job, promotion, etc., keep an eye on your kid's health.
Regards.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 03 Aug 2019

Great to know a little bit about your life and link to Astrology. My mother is a P.hd in Sanskrit. She is a retired professor from a renowned University in India. She is also learned in Astrology. She explains to me the deeper meaning of so many Slokas in Sanskrit. She is the guiding light of my life, as you aptly pointed before. I just don't bother her much about my own predictions.

I didn't understand the pedicure reference! It is so funny to me that you mentioned this, he has the cleanest feet imaginable for a man. They are far fairer than his usual complexion and look extremely neat and proportionate. All this without a single pedicure. I am almost jealous of his feet 😄 Are you trying to say that my health will improve if he takes pedicures?
02 Aug 2019
Dear Ms. Mira,
Whatever little I know is because of my gurus, started learning from my father in law. And then there have been other gurus with lots of books purchased. Once you get into astrology, it is like Alice going down the rabbit hole. There is no turning back. Resources there are many, most of them translation of Sanskrit originals. Lot of YouTube videos which add to the confusion. However the hidden meaning and the application, only a guru guides you. And the worst thing is to look into your own chart, you are bound to be biased.

Since you and your family members are related, what you do will impact other members. For example, you can like to check, if your husband gets a pedicure done for his feet or toes (which your chart seems to indicate), your health should improve. Also, whenever you take on job, promotion, etc., keep an eye on your kid's health.
Regards.

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 03 Aug 2019

Dear Ms. Mira,
That is great. Then it is better to learn it from your mother, also, how to make predictions. There is no substitute to direct learning from a scholar. She might also tell you whether you have the combinations in your charts to study astrology or not. In my analysis, you have it.

Feet of your husband, well he has Rahu in 12 th house, from your chart. That, usually, indicates a messy feet. Of course my analysis may be wrong. It might be good. The connection to your husband's feet to your general health applyes to all couples. So long as they are maintained, good for both.
Closing this thread now.
Best regards.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 03 Aug 2019

Dear AL

My husband has Rahu in his 2nd house.
Thank you, All the best.

Mira
03 Aug 2019
Dear Ms. Mira,
That is great. Then it is better to learn it from your mother, also, how to make predictions. There is no substitute to direct learning from a scholar. She might also tell you whether you have the combinations in your charts to study astrology or not. In my analysis, you have it.

Feet of your husband, well he has Rahu in 12 th house, from your chart. That, usually, indicates a messy feet. Of course my analysis may be wrong. It might be good. The connection to your husband's feet to your general health applyes to all couples. So long as they are maintained, good for both.
Closing this thread now.
Best regards.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 10 Nov 2019

Hello Members! Can somebody else throw light on this please? When will I start work again?
Thank you

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 11 Nov 2019

Job after June 2023.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 13 Nov 2019

@Shivshankar
Could you provide the reasoning behind your statement. That looks like an awful long time to wait. 2023 is four years away!

Thanks
Mira

Sriram09
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sriram09 » 18 Nov 2019

Currently your running dasa is being impacted by Moon which is not conducive for a job.
A positive mercury will make favourable conditions for getting a job between Jun 2020 to August 2020.

Your daughter has all the indications of being born with Divine blessings and will grow up with a religious attachment.

Good Luck

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 16 Jan 2020

Hello Sriram

Thank you for your assessment. I hope your prediction comes true. Another person gave me a time line of May 2020. Well we can only hope for the best. I am still waiting for my work authorization, here in the US. It has been 4.5 months.

Thank you for your comments about my daughter❤️. What made you say that, I am very curious.

Regards
Mira

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 05 Feb 2020

Hello Miss Mira,

Your horoscope doesn't reflect substantial strength with regards to career.

However, you may try diligently with your self-efforts and free-will, especially during this period onwards until March 2023, for business or self-employment in fields related to
- foreign-connected, import/export, stocks
- spirituality/mysticism
- ashrams, hospitals
- crafts, handicrafts, jewelry making/designing
- tailoring
- gardening, landscaping
- painting, sculpting
- interior designing
- hair styling
- carpentry
- typing
- physiotherapy
- other kinds of designing

Hope this helps..
Take care,
Thank you..
P.PyareL

P.S. Rectified your birth time to 00:48:06 hours.
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 19 Feb 2020

Professor Pyare

Thank you for your assessment. Reading through your post, I should tell you that for years, it has been in the back of mind to start something of my own. But living in a foreign country, without any workexperience, I can't start a business without working at a corporate. I need to build connections, get to know how business runs here, how people behave in a professional setting, social etiquette, etc. So I do need some jobs before getting into my own venture.

Was little discouraged by your opinion of my career prospects. Do you see a timeline wherein will get a job?

Regards
Mira

ProfessorPyareLal wrote:
05 Feb 2020
Hello Miss Mira,

Your horoscope doesn't reflect substantial strength with regards to career.

However, you may try diligently with your self-efforts and free-will, especially during this period onwards until March 2023, for business or self-employment in fields related to
- foreign-connected, import/export, stocks
- spirituality/mysticism
- ashrams, hospitals
- crafts, handicrafts, jewelry making/designing
- tailoring
- gardening, landscaping
- painting, sculpting
- interior designing
- hair styling
- carpentry
- typing
- physiotherapy
- other kinds of designing

Hope this helps..
Take care,
Thank you..
P.PyareL

P.S. Rectified your birth time to 00:48:06 hours.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 10 Jul 2020

Hello! I wanted to say that due to COVID, job opportunities have vanished. Market has become very bad. I am worried about when I will get a job. Can a respected scholar look at my horoscope and comment?

Thank you
Mira

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 13 Jul 2020

Hello,
Request an insight from someone here. Please respond.

Thank you
Mira

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation:
1. Udaya Lagna in placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Being close to Gandanta degree, the Soul or Atma seems to have barely emerged from the test of fire and seeming to be staring at fiery Mars/Kuja , the 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses, in the fire sign.
2. Lagna being caught between two heavy-weight malefics Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev is not a good sign. It is an indication of affliction to the Soul/Atma.
3. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 3rd house of Kumbha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. For the records, Jupiter/Guru is never too comfortable being placed in the 3rd (Upachaya) house.
4. Mercury/Budha, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is conjunct Jupiter/Guru in the 3rd house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru indicating a close association.
5. Currently Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru and Antara-Dasha of Ketu (subsequently Venus/Shukra)
6. Now, a quick look at Dasamsa or D10 shows Jupiter/Guru is ill-placed and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis - and perhaps contributing to a lot of mentally stress!?!
7. To make matters worse, my setting indicates Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense for you to seek help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies and early relief.

In the interim, it may not be a bad idea for you to consider and start offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Lord DakshinaMurthy with faith, devotion/Bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Jul 2020

Hi,

A quick clarification...
Please note, in #6 (above), the mental stress I allude to is with regards to career/job topic.

Sincerely...