When will I get a job, after 5 year hiatus?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
missmira
Contributor
Contributor
Re: When will I get a job, after 5 year hiatus?

Post by missmira » 14 Jul 2020

Hello Sishya

Thank you for your reading. May I know the time of birth you considered for the reading? There's been some confusion, as you can see in the thread.

Additionally, I read through your response. Most astrologers have never talked about Jupiter in my chart. Given the situation, do you think there is a chance for a career for me? Are there no redeeming qualities in the chart?

Note: you're right, it has been incredibly stressful for me. I got the authorization to work in this country, after waiting for six long years and I suddenly find myself in the worst job market in decades(due to Coronavirus). Not to mention the enormous employment gap in my resume. It has been brutal.

My life is peaceful otherwise, only the career front is giving me pain.

Thank you
Mira

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 14 Jul 2020

Also I have been thinking about your comment about the Atma being afflicted. What is the effect of this? Trying to grasp the meaning behind your words.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've considered the time you've shared earlier, in this thread. Not sure of the confusion you are referring to - I've not really checked other posts/responses.

Inherent affliction to the current Maha-Dasha lord and his condition seems to be quite evident. Isn't it? And, what else/more in terms of redeeming qualities are sought, when life has been peaceful otherwise?

Most of us crave for peace and when we have the much needed peace, we go about doing everything within our means to disturb ourselves and the peace we have. Isn't it?

Affliction to Lagna can manifest in different ways/forms - one could be irrational or unexplained fears of things that cannot be related to current birth/lifetime.

Anyways, kindly consider the suggestion for Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

PS: For my benefit, kindly let me know if you are a bit of a loner, with few friends and limited social life. If yes, you might want to consider offering special prayers to Mahadev Shiva' and/or his Dhyana by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", at your convenience. Calming your mind by doing this could also help you with your career and other aspects.

Sincerely...

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 15 Jul 2020

Hello Sishya

You're quite right that sometimes we seek to disturb our own peace. I have much to be thankful for, in this beautiful life. I will think about how best to tackle the career situation now that I am aware of so many forces at play.

I will seek an expert for Vedic remedies. Thank you for the suggestion.

Regarding your question about my tendencies in a social setting, yes, I have always been a bit of a loner. Though I make unexpected long distance connections with people too. I have had some close friends but often, I have lost touch with them.

Thanks for your time.

Mira

anshikool86
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by anshikool86 » 18 Jul 2020

35/36 will herald a new positive beginning in life.
Saturn's current transit is not favourable to get a good break through till guru is in capricorn.
Some calamity can happen till then

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 20 Jul 2020

Thank you for your analysis, Ansh.
May I know your opinion about when I will start working again? I didn't quite understand the reference to 35/36.

Blessings,
Mira
anshikool86 wrote:
18 Jul 2020
35/36 will herald a new positive beginning in life.
Saturn's current transit is not favourable to get a good break through till guru is in capricorn.
Some calamity can happen till then

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Jul 2020

Hi,

If I may take the liberty of giving an unsolicited suggestion, I think it might be beneficial if you were to consider volunteering to share your knowledge and wisdom with others - say less privileged children, migrant community etc.

In doing so, I'm inclined to think you'll both appease Jupiter/Guru as also keep yourself occupied in a noble cause. This could very well lead you (in the process update your profile/resume) to something that can help get your career back on track.

PS: Please bear with me and ignore the post, in case this is not to your liking.

Sincerely...

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 24 Jul 2020

Thank you Sishya for your suggestion. Do you see any indication of higher education? While job searching, I have also been thinking about getting into a master's program here. What's your opinion, based on my horoscope?

Thank you
Mira

Sishya wrote:
23 Jul 2020
Hi,

If I may take the liberty of giving an unsolicited suggestion, I think it might be beneficial if you were to consider volunteering to share your knowledge and wisdom with others - say less privileged children, migrant community etc.

In doing so, I'm inclined to think you'll both appease Jupiter/Guru as also keep yourself occupied in a noble cause. This could very well lead you (in the process update your profile/resume) to something that can help get your career back on track.

PS: Please bear with me and ignore the post, in case this is not to your liking.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jul 2020

Hi,

Yes, I think time might be conducive for pursuing further studies.

If want to resurrect your career in the current circumstances, you'll need to get out of your comfort-zone and be a lot more proactive.

Sincerely...

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 27 Jul 2020

Thank you for your help and feedback, Sishya.
Regards
Mira
Sishya wrote:
25 Jul 2020
Hi,

Yes, I think time might be conducive for pursuing further studies.

If want to resurrect your career in the current circumstances, you'll need to get out of your comfort-zone and be a lot more proactive.

Sincerely...

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 29 Nov 2020

Hi All
I wanted to mention that I have started an excellent job. I got the profile that I have wanted to work in for a long time. The company is highly reputable too. I am grateful to everyone who devoted time to my query.
Thank you,
Mira

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Nov 2020

Hi,

Your Ketu Antara-Dasha ended in the later part of August and you started that of exalted Venus/Shukra, placed in the 4th house (Kendra) and aspecting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. Please confirm if your situation changed around the stated time.

PS: Afflicted or weak Lagna is an indication of physical weakness.

Sincerely...

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 30 Nov 2020

Hello Sishya

Thank you for your insight. I joined this job almost a month back. The timeline got extended by about 2 months.
You may be right about physical weakness. I have always had low blood pressure and an overall weak disposition.

Thanks
Mira
Sishya wrote:
29 Nov 2020
Hi,

Your Ketu Antara-Dasha ended in the later part of August and you started that of exalted Venus/Shukra, placed in the 4th house (Kendra) and aspecting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. Please confirm if your situation changed around the stated time.

PS: Afflicted or weak Lagna is an indication of physical weakness.

Sincerely...