Planning on closing my business and get a JOB

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor
Planning on closing my business and get a JOB

Post by Sudhi » 10 Jun 2019

The thread title says it all....Will I get a Job?

I am now 44. In short, after doing my 12th, I did Diploma in Computers.

From Feb 1998 to Dec 2002, I worked in a Software Training Institute as a Faculty in Software Training. Taught over 1000's of students and had good status and decent income those days. Also was into Software Development from Jun 2002 - Dec 2002. Here I quit my job and goofed up big time by starting my own business - A Cyber Cafe/Internet Parlour. ( from 2003 till date). Initially it was good.....now the downfall is eminent.

Now the writing is on the wall.....Business on the downslide...Poor business....Poor Income....Now I am planning on closing my business sometime end of this year and try for a job....in fact,already I started writing down some contact numbers in the Job Opportunity section of newspaper.....

As asked earlier, after closing down my business.....Will i get a job with a decent income....

Details :
DoB : Oct 5 1975
Time : 2:26pm
Place : Bangalore.
Marital status : Unmarried.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Planning on closing my business and get a JOB

Post by Sujit » 11 Jun 2019

You can hope for better things next year. The remaining part of 2019 looks difficult.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 11 Jun 2019

Yes Sujit sir,

2019 seems to be troubling me a lot...already I am feeling the heat....this is why I have decided to push around my business until year-end and look for job prospects next year. Thats why I asked whether I have yoga for job in Govt. or Private firms....(already I contacted a couple of them and asked job details..just in the root stages)

Another thing, how do we edit our posts in these forums....in my post up there....I have typed eminent instead of imminent.....now that statement is looking quite odd.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 11 Jun 2019

Job possibility is there next year. There is even the prospect of starting a new business.
Good luck
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 12 Jun 2019

Dear Sudhi,
Just to verify a few things before one can give something confidently:
1. Tough childhood, with mother issues. Either lack of motherly love and affection, or mother was busy in taking take of financial responsibility of family.
2. Absence of father – either due to separation or focus on a travelling job or any other way.
3. Total energy in teaching to teaching to children. Teaching is a natural ability.
4. Lot of short distance travels related to religion
5. Large number of religious gurus or astrologers consulted.
6. Problems due to females
7. There was a steady progress of customers in business, but the decline started due to possible issues in partnership.
8. Problems due to government, either taxes or income related.

Can you indicate which of the above are correct?
Regards.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 13 Jun 2019

Thanks.
So,as of now, I will assume it thus -

Whatever is going through my mind now (closing down business, thinking of job ) might be a prelude of what is to come in 2020.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 13 Jun 2019

[My previous post is for Sujith Sir]

Now coming to AstrologyLearner1000 :

1 & 2. Yes. Tough childhood since father,mother were both in bank service. Even today both are with me only.
3. Absolutely correct.
4. Only during school/college used to travel with parents. Not now. No travelling in the past 16 years.
5. Correct.
6. That was during 1998 to 2002 timeframe.
7. I am not into partnership. Sole owner. Decline started due to my wrong decisions.
8. Nothing like that.

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 14 Jun 2019

Thanks Sudhi. It helps me to correct myself.
Based on my limited knowledge,

Saturn Dasha started in 2018. It will last till 2037. As long as you are patient, and follow your obligations, and there will be steady growth with grace of Saturn. Once the 45th year starts, there will be lucky phase of around two years.

2023 – 2025 may be tough, Saturn Dasha with Ketu antardasha. Ketu usually makes us see what we are here for, to forget materialist things, and understand our spirituality. So job, or business – there will be a renewal during the Saturn dasha. I would, to my limited knowledge, advise you to read Hanuman Chalisha everyday for 11 times, and specially on Tuesday and Saturday and complete abstinence from non-vegetarian food, and alcohol, and no sleep during day time. If possible feed black dogs, crows, and ants, daily or at least on Saturday. If possible, plant banana trees (check the day, local panditji can help - not to plant any tree on Tuesday), water it daily, and worship it on every Thursday.

Will revert back with further analysis for any queries. I will try to answer to the best of my limited knowledge.
Warm regards.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 15 Jun 2019

Thanks for your inputs,remedies and certain tips.

Yourself, Sujith and another member through PM, all have told that I have to wait for 2020 for better things. So which means I have to plan and capitalize that phase....

And also I think Saturn MD-Ketu Antardasa starts in 2024 for me....luckily its just a 13 month period....will be wary about that phase.

Another thing I want to ask everyone here reading this post - I have to ask one thing about Saturn Antardasa for me. One strange,common aspect -

Right now I am in Saturn MD-Saturn AD....People whom I know are all of a sudden telling me "Why Sir. You have become weak / thin a bit " .....Now if I look back even during my Jupiter MD- Saturn AD AND Rahu MD - Saturn AD people were telling the same thing.....Now whats with this Saturn Antardasa and me becoming/looking thin/weak? :mrgreen:

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 15 Jun 2019

Dear Sudhi,

If you can inform what was the bad decision you took related to your business, chronologically, it would help to sharpen my analysis.

To my limited knowledge, your chart shows gains from customers more.

Regarding your becoming weak, it is not weakness. To my limited knowledge, we become the planets during the Dasha. So Devta Saturn is lean, slow, patient, follow ethical business practices/ are fair in dealings, humble in speech,and hard working. You will be becoming like that during Saturn Dasha. Earlier you were in Jupiter Dasha :-)

Saturn rewards those who follow the principles of Devta Saturn.
Hope it helps.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 16 Jun 2019

AstrologyLearner1000 wrote:
> To my limited knowledge, your chart shows gains from customers more.

Sir,

Your this statement holds good during the 2003-2010 time-frame. But now...NO....especially over the past few years.... :( Well, If I tell you how much monthly/yearly income I am getting over the past few years...you might fall off your chair :mrgreen: and "order" me to shut shop and go for a job NOW ITSELF.... :D

Jokes apart...Lucky thing is, I have my savings, dont have a baggage(wife,children)...so I am not completely down and out. I had send you a mail. Did you check it?

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 06 Jul 2019

Just an Update from my side :

This week I told my aged father about my plans on closing my business. On hearing it he was visibly upset. In fact, for the next 2-3 minutes there were a series of statements from him with the summary being "No question of closing of business". He was completely against my decision. His point of view was "This (business) is something we have. THIS IS OURS. Let it run even on an average profit".

I wanted to convince him but since he got too excited, I stopped the topic there itself.

So, looks like I have to solve this issue first - convincing my father :mrgreen:

OR rather as Sujith Sir told start a new business ( whilst running the current business simultaneously without upsetting my father).

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 06 Jul 2019

Dear Sudhi,
I will still go for business. Yes you may diversify, maybe in the same premise. After Nov, the outlook will be better, along with March 20.
Regards.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 06 Jul 2019

Looks like I sort of hurried things up in breaking the news to my father. My Plan was - to tell him beforehand that by Nov-Dec 2019, I will close business....so that with still 5-6 months to go the matter will slowly sink into him. But it sunk in too fast. :mrgreen: You know how these elders are. He doesnt want to close down business as it is something WHAT WE HAVE, WHAT IS OURS.

So, amongst the Employers I have noted down....
a) For some of them I have to work in their office, 9 - 6 pm.
b) there are a couple of them whom I can "Work from my premises for their firms".....as of now, this seems to be safe option...current business stays plus work for some firm from my premises and get income as well....

But as I told in this thread itself...all the above I will consider after Oct 2019 or say when 2020 comes....Now,just plan things.

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 06 Jul 2019

I think now it is time to seek advice from a business adviser, rather than an astrologer.
Regards.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 03 Sep 2020

Finally....Closed down my business on Sept 2.....The Pandemic, my Saturn MD-Saturn AD as well as Saturn Retrograde doomed my business fully...I am down but not out :D .....

So, after a 2=3 month rejuvenation :mrgreen: and careful planning should select my future course.....as of now I have some offers on hand which the recruiters withheld (as the time is not apt) and asked me to contact Dec-Jan.....by then my Saturn MD- Mercury AD will be nearer.

1) Offer to work in an Insurance Company ( dont know whether this field suits me)
2) Work as a Data Entry Operator for BBMP office (Govt) and also some private firms [ for some work from home and for some work in their office]

Will update after the rejuvenation.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 26 Dec 2020

This is just a continuation from the above post.....

So, after a rather extended rejuvenation :mrgreen: .....I am all set....For starters, I am eyeing a job in a government office(BBMP).....I have the contact number of an officer there....So, tomorrow evening I am planning to call that officer and ask whether there's a vacancy for an operator in the computer section in that office. Fingers crossed. :|

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 14 Feb 2021

We have some plans but destiny has something else in store for us.

I had readied everything to join a job when in came a shocker.....My 78 year old father was diagnosed with multiple complications.....Umblical hernia....fluid buildup in lungs, legs,thighs....liver infection...gallstone....So, I cancelled all my plans of job....The last few weeks have all been about taking him to family doctor, clinic, Med center, diagnostic centers,tests,MRI.....He's responding to medication and luckily there are no extreme or even slight pain due to gallstone (Touchwood). Next 2-3 months will be all about treatment,visits....So, as of now, job search and marriage are not even in my priority.....

Someone had told me " Saturn will never allow you to work under someone". Looks like he was bang on target. After things settle down looks like I have to go on my own....new business, freelancing, insurance field....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Feb 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... who in turn is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana along with 8th lord Sun/Ravi and Retrograde/Vakra Mercury/Budha who is powerfully placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation sign in Kanya Rashi, There is a strong or significant footprint of Moon/Chandra is evident in the chart.

Current Maha-Dasha (per Vimsottari system) is that of Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev, who is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana. Given the situation, Dwi-Saptati Sama Dasha is applicable and Mars/Kuja (placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and a Badha-Karaka for the chart) Maha-Dasha from February 2013, until February 2022.

Previous Maha-Dasha was that of Retrograde/Vakra Jupiter/Guru placed in his Swasthana in Meena Rashi, the 3rd house of courage and initiatives. For the records, the 3rd &12 lord is not really a benefic and is not comfortable being placed in the 3rd house. To make matters worse, he seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree... should explain your situation in the past. Incidentally, current Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev also seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga - luckily not within Trimsamsa degree.

Now, I'd like to draw your attention to the plight of (5th &) 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Venus/Shukra. He is a Yogakaraka for the chart and is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. In Dasamsa or D-10, previous Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 8th house and current Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu are mutually aspecting each other.

Given the situation, kindly consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 18 Feb 2021

@sishya

Thanks a lot for the detailed report. Yes, tough times going on. My father is on medication right now. After 2 vigorous weeks of tests,scans, medication....He's faring well so much so that the doctor has asked us to continue with some of the medicines and report back after a month. (Conditions applying). So next one month will be all about my father on medication, taking rest and maybe March end/April again a repeat of the tests,MRI scan to check the progress.

Oh yes, I know as of now I am running Sat MD- Sat AD - Jup PD. In exactly 2 months from now on, I will be moving onto Sat MD-Mer AD. If everything is normal by May, I might start applying for some freelancing, WFH type works from May.

Also about the Mrityu Bhaga which you said....Can you explain in brief on this one.

BTW, how's that period for me - Saturn MD - Mercury AD which begins probably by mid-April.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Feb 2021

Hi,

Although I've not called out explicitly, you would do well to strengthen Saturn/Shani-dev by appeasing him. There are several simple ways of doing that in your day-to-day life... including being humble/grounded/disciplined/honest/truthful/considerate and caring of aged, hardworking-labor class, doing menial tasks at home, chanting of simple mantras etc.

Sincerely...

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 11 Aug 2021

As of now, my father is doing well....but still medication is on....and with the pandemic's 2nd wave,3rd wave, lockdown announcements there is no way I can join job....Moreover, I need to be with my father....Someone had said to me "Saturn wont allow you to work under someone. Do something on your own". Looks like he was right.

However,during my this extended huge break....all of a sudden...off late, I am noticing one more thing...slow and steadily I am getting an interest in Share market/stock trading/investment.....Is this my latest interest due to Saturn MD-Mercury AD which began? Can I take this field seriously in future?

(Point to be noted is I have not yet started investing and stuff...thats a long way off....but I am in the learning process...)

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 20 Feb 2022

Just a continuation of my previous 2-3 posts up here as I dont want to repeat everything again.

Still no change in my life. I am stuck at home looking after family responsibilities from the past one year. Some things I know - Right now I am in Saturn MD....In Feb 2021, I was coming to the end of my Sat MD-Sat AD and entering Sat MD-Mer AD...but I wanted to know one factor -

What is this phase that I am going through - stuck at home and looking after family responsibilities.....No job / business....No income...Till when this will go on.....Agreed. As of now, my parents medication, well-being are my priority and not any job or career...but it gets frustrating as this phase is taking me nowhere....When this phase ends?