Sabbatical

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sreeharsha
Sabbatical

Post by Sreeharsha » 02 Jun 2019

Hi,
Husband wants to move abroad. I work in a govt org. Please let me know if a sabbatical leave is indicated in my career in coming months. Thanks.
Dob 26 July 1984
Pob warangal
Tob 8:55am

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sabbatical

Post by Sujit » 02 Jun 2019

Current dasa of Mercury placed on the ascendant would bring change of job, place / residence during its dasa.
Mercury antara: 12.2.2019 - 25.10.2021.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 02 Jun 2019

Hi,

Your Husband chances to go abroad are denied as per your chart. It shows some major obstacles and struggles.

Is your 2nd child have some problems. Are you got hospitalized recently. Its just for your Birth Time verification, thanks.

Also Pls share your Husband birth details.

Rgds
AstroGuru108
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Sreeharsha

Post by Sreeharsha » 03 Jun 2019

Hello Astroguru,
Thanks for the prediction.
I have only one son. He is 8year old.
I had surgery in the ear in nov2018. No health issues after that.
My husband's dob 6.6.1982, tob: 4:15pm. Pob: nellore.
My birth details are accurate. Don't need rectification.
Wonder what kind of obstacles. Can you please elaborate?
Thanks

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 03 Jun 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, some obstacles are related to health, do your Husband currently facing any issues, or other issue apart from your matter of Sabbatical Leaves, seems your are a Govt. Teacher.

Rgds
AstroGuru108
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Sreeharsha

Hi
I work in finance department of a govt company. He planning to move abroad if things work out after July. And my company has this policy of granting a sabbatical if spouse is going on an on-site assignment. Do you see any foreign trip in coming 3-4 months. Thanks for your time.
Thanks

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 03 Jun 2019

Hi,

Presently Foreign trip seems negated in both the charts... later it may be only a short trip...

Rgds
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Sreeharsha

Thanks Astroguru.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 03 Jun 2019

Hi Sreeharsha…

I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology. Your Chart... if your hubby has to travel abroad with work related, than in your Chart, 6th cusp/Bhava 9th cusp/bhava,3rd, 4th, 5th cusp bhavas has to operate, and it has to tally with dasa-bhukti-antara-sookshma running ..

6th cusp in Shravanna nk and in sub of Budha, Budha in Magha nk ( Ketu, Ravi, Shani)
9th cusp in Bharani nk and in sub of Shani, Shani in Swati nk ( Shani, Chandra, Rahu, Kuja)
3rd cusp in visaka nk and in sub of Shani, Shani in Swati nk ( Budha, Guru,Ketu,Kuja, Shukra)
4th cusp in Jyesta nk and in sub of Chandra, Chandra in Ardra nk (Kuja, Guru)
5th cusp in Purvashada nk and in sub of Shani, Shani in Swati nk (Kuja, Guru)
IN YOUR CHART, DASA- BHUKTI ANTARA SOOKSHMA , currently..SHANI, BUDHA, KETU, SHUKRA

You said, AFTER JULY HE WILL TRY FOR OVERSEAS... ANTARA WILL BE SHUKRA, RAVI
HE WILL DEFINETELY TRAVEL TO OVERSEAS, HE WILL GO AND BACK TO MOTHER COUNTRY TOO.
HE WILL VISIT OVERSEAS DURING 2nd week of September 2019

If you want Sabbatical leaves.. you will not be physically be in office to do the karma, you will not be paid also.. therefore

Lagna sputa cusp..in Purvaphalguni nk and in sub of Shani, Shani in swati ( Ravi)
8th cusp in Jyesta nk and in sub of Shukra, Shukra in Aslesha ( Kuja, Guru)
12th cusp in Aslesha nk and in sub of Chandra, Chandra in Ardra (Shukra, Budha, Rahu, Chandra)
AND YOU WILL TRAVELLING OUTSIDE INDIA
9th cusp in Bharani nk and in sub of Shani, Shani in Swati nk ( Shani, Chandra, Rahu, Kuja)
3rd cusp in visaka nk and in sub of Shani, Shani in Swati nk ( Budha, Guru,Ketu,Kuja, Shukra)

YOU WILL TRAVEL TO OVERSEAS ON SABBATICAL LEAVE
SHANI, BUDHA SHUKRA GURU period... 3rd week Oct 2019

You will return to Motherland.. 4th cusp Jyesta nk and in sub of Chandra, Chandra in Ardra nk (Kuja, Guru)
1st week of July 2021... to join back your duty ( sabbatical leaves completion)

ALL THE BEST

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Jun 2019

Sree Harsha garu
Casted the chart of your husband changed job during or after 2017 oct ,i will analyse further after seeing the reply

Sreeharsha

Post by Sreeharsha » 04 Jun 2019

Lex ji,
Thanks alot for the positivity.

Vedam Garu,

My husband never changed his job. He has been with the same company from 2004. Has been on trips on and off but never more than a year. He returned last oct (2018) after a 10month stint. Somehow he wants to go for a long term project now. Please let me know.
And I have been working with this co. From 2009.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Jun 2019

:) :) :D . All the best.

Sreeharsha

Post by Sreeharsha » 14 Apr 2020

I wanted to give feedback that we travelled during nov (husband) and dec 2019 (me) .
Thanks for your predictions. Especially Lex ji, for the correctness in doing it.

Sreeharsha

Post by Sreeharsha » 17 Mar 2021

Hello,

I am wondering if someone can revisit my chart and tell me how long I will stay abroad, as things have changed quite a bit after covid. Also I have attained an academic qualification during my current stay abroad, is there any possibility of getting employment in foreign land. Or would I return home? If so when?
My DOB:26 July 1984 TOB: 8.55am POB: Warangal.
Thanks

Sreeharsha

Post by Sreeharsha » 05 May 2021

Hello wondering if someone can reply, thanks

Sreeharsha

Post by Sreeharsha » 31 Aug 2021

Hello I want to know if someone can revisit my chart and let me know if I have job prospects in foreign land immediately in 2-3months as my sabbatical leave is coming to an end. And husband is in process of PR here. Dont see that he would be moving back. just wondering how can I return back to job back home when we have no travel plans. And I will be out of job if dont return. Thanks.