Career Guidance

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
debug11
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Career Guidance

Post by debug11 » 22 May 2019

Hello,
I am seeking for guidance concerning career path. I went to study abroad in software engineering and mythology I enjoyed both but went through a rough period. I also discovered during that time I could never work for anyone and hence would need to learn entrepreneurship skills. I came back home and started working with my parents in their company to learn the ropes, I did graphic design while working with them.
Since my return home I've developed a keen interest in esoteric studies and practices, this led me to think maybe i could do something to impart this knowledge. I thought of games but the production is lengthy and I want to open something of my own that would generate money. I havent given up on the idea but I do want to do something to earn money to move away from my parents business.
I seem to have a lot of interests from painting, storytelling, software development but i am struggling to find that thing that ignites a passion to keep a long term commitment towards it.
I was hoping someone could guide me through my chart.
My date of birth is 1st of March 1989
Time of Birth 19:45pm
Place of Birth Enfield United Kingdom
Current Location Mauritius Island