Choice of Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GodlyScorpion
Choice of Career

Post by GodlyScorpion » 30 Apr 2019

Dear members,
Can anyone guide me which career will be best to lead a fulfilling life. I have worked in private technical job as well as govt bank field but was not able to cope up with my career. Any suggestions welcome.

17/4/95 4:46pm
Madurai, TN

GodlyScorpion

Re: Choice of Career

Post by GodlyScorpion » 03 May 2019

Can anyone give some guidance?

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 04 May 2019

Hi,

You are a Virgo ascendant and you have been going through Mercury Mahadasha since December 2017. Your ascendant lord & 10th lord Mercury is placed along with Sun & Ketu in the 8th house.

8th house is the most mysterious house in astrology. It represents major transformation, wealth of other people and your spouse, your spouse's family, occult, insurance, things that are buried underground, death and rebirth, insurance, humiliation, sex, accidents, sudden ups and downs, inheritance, hidden treasures etc.

Mercury is the only planet that does reasonably well in the 8th house because of its nature and the things it represents. However, in your chart, it conjuncts 12th house lord Sun & Ketu. Its dispositor is not strong either even though it is in parivarthana yoga with Moon. Whenever ascendant lord goes into the 8th house, the person does not want to be under the limelight during its dasha period. They do not interact with people much. Since it conjuncts 12th house lord and Ketu, it makes things little worse. The unknown/unnecessary fear is always there. This conjunction is aspected by Saturn. Saturn is the significator of fear & 8th house matters. It augments the results of 8th house. For Virgo ascendant, Saturn is neutral since it rules 6th house too.

At least, Rahu, Moon or 8th house lord (Mars) are not associated with this conjunction or part of it. That is a good thing. All these three planets are in Ashwini nakshatra. Ashwini nakshatra is all about taking initiatives, swiftness, straightforward nature. Its symbol is horse's head. Its deity is Ashwins (physicians of gods). You always want to delve deep into things. At the same time, you can think and plan quickly. Also, it shows your interest in occult. Sun here enhances the quality of Mercury but Ketu's presence diminishes Sun's nature a bit. However, your health does suffer a bit now and then.

It is a good combination for careers involving other people's money. But, Ashwini is all about healing. Mercury represents communication, analytical & logical skills, curiosity etc. So, whatever you do in your work heals other people. For example, giving loans, giving counseling as a psychatrist, astrologer etc. 4th house lord Jupiter is not associated with this conjunction in anyway here. If it does, other side of Ashwini will come into play as well. As Mercury is your 10th lord as well, there will be some ups and downs in your career or unsatisfaction in career.

Hope this helps!

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 04 May 2019

Dear Freekingastro ji thanks for your reply. What can be suitable career path for my chart. I am in Banking sector as of now. However, i like stock market and personal finance sector as well. However, this current job being a govt. job and pays well, i am reluctant to quit. However, there are a lot of politics in my day to day job that puts my career and personal life and comfort at stake. Whether this will improve over time? If so when can i expect improvement after Ke AD?

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 06 May 2019

Hi sir, Can you also guide me on what will be the effect of combust mercury in relation to career.

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 08 May 2019

Hi sir, waiting for your reply

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 10 May 2019

Freakingastro ji waiting for your guidance. Can anyone answer my queries