Careed issue - URGENT guidance needed

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Re: Careed issue - URGENT guidance needed

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Jul 2019

Durga saptashati will give good results

SriLuck

Post by SriLuck » 23 Jul 2019

Sure thanks

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Jul 2019

Hey SriLuck
ohh you are doing so much remedies... when will you get the time for applying jobs/ attending interviews etc
Always good doing for Almighty, but Almighty also has to listen to other folks doing remedies, nah?

Let me tell you upfront, it is pre-written in your chart , nothing can be undone
Your job procurement will happen end of the year or by 2nd week of Jan 2020

I will not suggest any remedies, as you have already disturbed Almighty :)

Keep it in mind one thing, for career related etc... it is a karma related... Gem, remedies etc will not yield desired results, you can do all the remedies... but my predictions remains the same... EVEN IF YOU DONT DO ANY REMEDIES.

SriLuck

Post by SriLuck » 24 Jul 2019

Hey Lex.. thanks for your inputs. I have actually taken it easy on the remedies part for the past 5 to 6 weeks. I have been applying for jobs regularly and very few interview calls have come (surprising as I usually get cold calls from recruiters frequently). Thanks to these prayers, I have been able to maintain a little cool head all along with a positive outlook. Hope to keep it this way till I succeed. Kind regards