Joyd - query troubling my mind, want ur response pls.

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gsarma73
Joyd - query troubling my mind, want ur response pls.

Post by gsarma73 » 27 Dec 2018

DOB - 10th May 1973
TOB - 5.10am
POB - Machilipatnam, India.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In your D10-Jupiter trines 3[seperation]-8 lord Mars & with 12th lord sun.3rd house is with ketu[seperation from the job and ketu acts here as mars].Rahu 12th from mars and in 6-8 position with jupiter,here sun-jupiter both gives the effects of 3-8 lord mars.In dasa order,see your jupiter-rahu bhukthis for confirmation of no job stautus. saturn bhukthi also never gives you a job.It means ,you have to wait till jan-2019 to get a new job.

In D9-4-7th lords position in 1oth is an indication of job loss too.11th lord of gains is in 8th ,6th lord of subordination is in 12th.2nd lord of monthly income afflicted with ketu and placed in 6th .All these factors are well defining your job loss from your quoted time that is from 2016-sep onward..

joyd.

I am attending 2nd round of interview in 1st week of Jan 2019 and I am hoping for the best.
My query is regarding D9 - Please see your response above.

Position of planets in my D9 exist from my birth time in the same fashion, then how can you correlate and define the result from the quoted time 2016 sept. my intention is, in that case, I should not have earned monthly income, have subordinates and done a job from the beginning.

May be need your enlightment here for my understanding.

Venkat

joyd

Re: Joyd - query troubling my mind, want ur response pls.

Post by joyd » 29 Dec 2018

Position of planets in my D9 exist from my birth time in the same fashion, then how can you correlate and define the result from the quoted time 2016 sept

Good question venkat.we are eating the same food and water but why they are affecting our health in certain ages , years, months ?Navamsa has activation ages.Favourable and unfavourable transits triggers those event ages and thus we felt that results.Transit planets acts as triggers. your navamsa chart is fixed one certain age markings.when that result time comes through transit triggers,it is activated that age related events.we use rasi tulya navamsa[RTN] and navamsa tulya rasi[NTR] methods to judge such kind of events.It is a deep subject for ordinary quierents like you.so take what the astrologer given to you.wish you all the best ..

joyd.

gsarma73

Post by gsarma73 » 14 Feb 2019

Joyd,

Somehow 2nd rnd did not happen and came to know they have selected internal referral candidate.
Now Mars-Mer-Ket also did not work and I hope Mars-Mer-Ven is also good and I need not lose hope, ss I got first stabilized job in Ven-Mer dasa, in August 1997. I need your inputs on this sir.
Also I am not in a position to spend lacs of rupees to learn new technologies and try for a job, as my son is in final year of engineering and I may have to hold money for him until he get a job. MY sons DOB is 7th May 1999 and TOB is 13.52pm, POB - Eluru, India. May I know your inputs on his horoscope, say his settling period of time in job.

-Venkat

gsarma73

Post by gsarma73 » 06 May 2019

Joyd,

May I know if something is beyond the astrologers knowledge for failure of predictions in some cases like me. how long I should wait is a question mark for me now? can you re-look into my horoscope and say if any prarabdha karma is due for the delay by prashna chart.

- venkat

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 May 2019

you have to wait till jan-2019 to get a new job../It means alot venkat.You made an attempt in your
unfavorable pereoid.THis is one of the reasons for not calling for the 2nd round.your 1st round also in unfavourable pereoid.your lack of understanding is the sin of a astrologers prediction[failure - you wrote].secondly astrologer dont need your excuses reg what you mentioned in your post[I am not in a position to spend lacs of rupees to learn new technologies and try for a job, as my son is in final year of engineering and I may have to hold money for him until he get a job].Those kind of things are your botheration.The selected internal referral candidate may have the full qualifications than you.Anyhow-be wise now.start your attempt again and you will succeed in your trails before july 16th of 2019. Remember ,it's a fluctuating job with less salary but accept it.so that the salary will be hiked during mars-sun and mars-moon periods In mars MD.

joyd.

gsarma73

Post by gsarma73 » 15 Jul 2019

Joyd,

No change in my status. 16th July date given by you did not work. none of the opportunities knocked my door. currently Jupiter is in retro. in my past exp. with my horoscope, retro Jupiter didn't work at all.
this is just for your information and I do not have any intention to hurt any one in this forum, as we all are learners.

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 16 Jul 2019

This is one more example of 99% of astro predictions fail. BUt don't be surprised that is just a fact. No one can do anything about it, as most of the astrologers do not know what they're talking about . They will pretend like they are masters of the universe!! Because after all "paapi pet ka sawaal hai" - they have to fill their stomachs too like everyone else