Visa, Job, Money after marriage to foreigner! Urgently advise

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SunChild
Contributor
Contributor
Visa, Job, Money after marriage to foreigner! Urgently advise

Post by SunChild » 25 Dec 2018

Hi,

I am getting married to a french national on the morning of 3rd March 2018 in Gurgaon.

I have urgent queries regarding my move to france as the visa process is tricky. Initially i will get a 90 day visa to register my marriage in france after which i have to return to India and apply for long term spouse visa. It will be difficult for me to hold a job before that and even after I am not sure how things will go.

Request someone to predict how the next year will be in terms of money, timing and kind of job, ease of getting visa. I don't have a stable job right now and no savings either.

We also want to move to America as soon as possible after we have saved some money in France. how soon will that happen? will I get an opportunity to study in America or will be through my husband's job?

Below are my details:
09 September 1988
14:03 pm
Patna, Bihar

My to-be Husband:
15 July 1989
17:35 pm
Angers, France

Thanks so much for your time and guidance!

SunChild
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Visa, Job, Money after marriage to foreigner! Urgently advise

Post by SunChild » 17 Jan 2019

Requesting advice from JoyD, Lex, Astrolover2017, Dr. Anjali, Kimahy and other learned experts on astrology!!