Medical career prospects

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor
Medical career prospects

Post by Shruti2811 » 13 Nov 2018

Please help..
How is the medical career going to be ?
Date of birth 28 11 1993
Time of birth 09:10am
Place of birth secunderabad (andhra Pradesh previously)
I finished my mbbs have been struggling to get a post graduate seat..also would like to know if there are any pros pects of being a surgeon and going abroad?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Medical career prospects

Post by ADC » 14 Nov 2018

You should get the opportunity to do P.G in Rahu-Jupiter-Mercury after 8th January 2019. Both the planets aspecting the 5H in D-1.In D-9 Jupiter is under the aspect of Saturn the 5th lord and Mercury in 9H.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 14 Nov 2018

Any possibility of foreign education ?
Also can we tell from the horoscope the possible branch ? Like surgical or medical?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 14 Nov 2018

Since both the benefice are involved so medical[ non surgical] is indicated.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 14 Nov 2018

you posted in other group about death of father it seems

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 18 Apr 2020

Respected vedam sir,

Yes sir I did post about death of father in another post because it did happen unfortunately and from an emotional stand point I was just trying to look for answers from other source thus turned to astrology.

In case you might have insights to my educational query it will still be great to know as I am still struggling
Thank you in advance

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 23 Apr 2020

Need to get the accuracy of the chart. Doing a quick test due to lack of time nowadays:

Option A: Can not take break from work, need to always be engaged in daily work. Also extremely humble. Mother is important - on mother's trust. Habit of cleaning out old things. Very close to cousins in family - someone in cousin will propose or get proposed.

Option B: Had early achievements in life, in school etc., in different spheres. Like winnings in sports/ debates etc. Extremely independent, hates group work - looks down at people who need group work to get work done. If put in groups, will fight with leader or will become the leader. Your servants (if you had) will always be bold and challenge you. Father's connection with govt.

Option C: Very sharp nose (I mean it). Wants originality in everything. Self taught in job. Self centered. Also people in your immediate society will be very jealous of you?

Which one describes you better among the above three? If you confirm, then I will get the Nakshatra better.
Regards.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 Apr 2020

When completed mbbs year and month

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 23 Apr 2020

Respected astrology learner1000,
I think the closest option is B, but my father was not related to govt. In option A the cousins part doesn't match.
I think according to the chart at my home they think I belong to Krithika nakshatra pada 1.Because I was born on chaturdashi just a few hrs before karthika poornima came in

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Respected vedam sir,
Finished mbbs final year in 2016 April and internship in 2018 april

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Respected astrology learner sir,
To the best of my Knowledge the option B looks closest but my father was not connected to the govt.
In case of option A, the cousin's part is not applicable and in option C no sharp nose at all.
So maybe you should take option B
I was born in krithika nakshatra pada 1, on chaturdashi just before karthika poornima came in according to the best of my knowledge so 09:45am could be a more accurate time.
But I leave it to you too look into it better way.
Thanking you in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Apr 2020

Hi,

As you can imagine, "Desha-Kaala-Patra" play a critical role in assessing all such queries. I truly believe (which I'm sure you'll agree), responding and sharing astrological perspectives without factoring the same in an online forum, has it's limitations.

That said, I'm inclined to think fate and destiny (including those thoughts in mind that are weighing in and seem to keep you preoccupied) are playing a role in addressing your aspirations, with regards to the timing of your specialization/studies. Request you to kindly bear with me (and my limited knowledge and/or experience), while I try to connect the dots...

To start with, as stated above (and perhaps indicated earlier as well), I sense a slight delay in fulfillment of your aspiration. It may perhaps not be a reflection of your capabilities. If all goes well, I'm inclined to think you'll pursue the Surgical line and unless I'm terribly mistaken, you might (most probably - specially if you put your heart to it) very well go on to pursue Super Specialization.

Further, you also have the ability to make a good name and earn a lot of fame in the chosen area - mind you, they don't come easy... unless you take the righteous path, work really hard and/or compromise with other facets of life. Good luck and best wishes...

Sincerely...

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 25 Apr 2020

Option B, if it more aligned your life, makes you Kritikka. You have a lot of free will - also you will have (or already have - can see bloodshed without qualms) the butcher attitude which can be used better as a surgeon. Just stay away from astrology and astrologers for next 3 / 5 years and focus on studies :)
Regards.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 25 Apr 2020

Respected astrology learner,

Extremely thankful for having taken the time out and patiently answering the queries, one last doubt sir, since you have also answered on my other thread regarding the squint problem, you had asked me a question about the shape of my face and to the best of my knowledge I think it's oval.
I just wanted to know if the sudden eye problem that I have developed might continue as based on that a lot of career prospects need to be decided.
One last query about the squint if you clarify.
I will surely stay away from the astrology aspect sir.
Hopefully I do well like you have said
Kindly consider it as a request and comment on the probability of long term squint sir.
Thanking you in advance

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 25 Apr 2020

Respected sishya sir,

Extremely thankful for taking the time out and promptly replying regarding the query on medical career as well as on squint sir.
Hopefully your words do come true
Thank you sir.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Apr 2020

At present you might be facing lot of stress especially in family or domestic issues since sat entered capricorn ,so you have put more efforts to gain seat in PG do you have that ?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Apr 2020

Unnessary worries misunderstandings etc since april 2020 ,

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 26 Apr 2020

Respected vedam sir,

Stress has been quite persistent due to the fact that I haven't been able to join post graduation, I wanted to know when is the possibility time line wise of joining sir.

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 26 Apr 2020

Regarding squint issues I will advise yoga exercises for the eyes. There are lot of exercises which are required for healthy body including the eyes. In modern lifestyle, the full range of eye motion does not happen. Unless one travels outdoors. Also - get a checkup done.
Regarding post graduate, it will be delayed but not denied. It will make it difficult and you will need to work hard for higher education. Better would be to engage in medical career under some senior - so that you develop the hands on experience.
Regards/

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Apr 2020

Hi,

I'm inclined to think there are simple ways to overcome (I mean cover or conceal) your eye condition. More than the eye condition, you need to make an effort to overcome your bias or (inferiority) complex - if any.

Although it is easy for me (and other well-wishers) to say whatever, but the fact remains that it is nothing to be concerned, worried or more importantly ashamed off. It is not like you've done something unethical or wrong to be ashamed or feel guilty about. Please accept yourself for who you are - not for the way you might currently look. In any case, I believe and other knowledgeable members have concurred the eye condition to be a temporary one - even though it might take some time to clear out. Further, it might help for you to subscribe to the remedy suggested by a senior and highly respected member. In spite of the valuable suggestion, you seem to be holding on this menial or silly thing and not focusing your attention to more important stuff is one indication of the delay. On the other side of the spectrum, this very weakness might very well make you a good Doctor.

That said, I would also second the suggestion for you to be more focused and work with commitment under senior/established professionals, in your area of interest. The time and effort you invest in learning the finer aspects (now) of the specialized profession, will perhaps help you in your studies and in the long run.

No matter how soon you start your higher education, there might be a delay in concluding it.

Sincerely...

PS: Just out of academic interest, assuming you go on to specialize in Surgery, kindly share which super specialization you might opt for.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Apr 2020

Hi,

Given the inherent and perhaps persistent eye problem (over and beyond what has been called out as a temporary condition), it might actually not be a bad idea for you to consider other areas of specialization - since clear eye-sight is a very basic need for Surgical areas of specialization.

In my understanding, I think you also have requisite Yogas for pursuing Pediatrics - Infant and Child healthcare. After further review of your birth chart, I'd like to think this area of specialization might be more suited to you than other areas of specialization, that have been considered in discussions here.

Sincerely...

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 29 May 2020

Respected sishya sir,

Extremely thankful for the valuable insights on career prospects, sir you mention Paediatrics as a better option is it like it's more suited sir ? One last query sir when would there be a possibility of joining post graduation sir time period wise. Because I have been trying to join post graduation last 3 years now but it hasn't been quite fruitful.
Please kindly guide sir
Thanking you in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Jun 2020

Hi,

You've started Rahu Maha-Dasha since mid-2015; Antara-Dasha of Rahu until March 2018, thereafter that of Jupiter/Guru until end of July 2020. I think the timing was favorable, but for planetary transits that seem to have played a role in deferring fulfillment of your aspirations.

Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara starts from August 2020. It is said and I believe the good lord delays (perhaps will put you through a grind - make you work hard and hopefully get you more focused and committed) and never denies.

On the sidelines, input or information with regards to "Desha-Kaala-Patra" would perhaps make it a bit more easier for understanding your situation and how Grahas are helping unfold your destiny.

Sincerely...

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 28 Jun 2020

Respected sishya sir,

I finished my mbbs in 2018, but from then 2 attempts to join in 2019, and now in 2020 have not been upto the mark.. this with the new transit do you think would there be any change and a possibility kindly help, sir.
Thanking you in advance.