Moving into depression due to unemployment - please help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Re: Moving into depression due to unemployment - please help

Post by Nitin21 » 20 May 2020

Auspicious may not be just limited to some religious gathering or a pooja or marriage at home. In case of child it could be some good achievement at education. Wife and father may have had similar achievements in their respective domains. So you may need to check the diversity.

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 20 May 2020

Thank you Nitin21.

I just checked with my wife and she reminded me that she had a significant work+education related success on March 25. She successfully passed a technical training course that has been recommended for her job growth. She says she was the first one in the entire company to cross this milestone and, as yet, no one else has completed this course. She started receiving several congratulatory messages from March 27.

Not sure how I forgot this. Apologies.

Loka samastha sukhino bhavanthu

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 21 May 2020

Hello..
I do analysis based on kp astrology.... I have gone through some parts of the discussion on this thread...
I'm doing this exercise to find out which planet took away your job and is it possible to do remedies regarding the same... You got laid off on 11th Sept, 2017. During this period you are under Mercury Mahadasa - Rahu Bhukti and Mercury Antardada

Let see first Mahadasa --- Mercury.... Kp astrology rule is every planet offers results of its nakshatra lord (starlord).

Mercury is in magha nakshtra ruled by Ketu. Ketu is in 5th house in bhava chart. Ketu is in taurus sign, hence ketu will represent venus too.

Another rule of KP astrology ... 12th house to every house negates the event.

6th house is prime house of job/service. So 6th negation will be 5th. So you can say ketu is malefic planet in your horoscope with regard to job related activity.

Mercury's sublord is mercury itself... Mercury is in 8th house... 8th house is difficulties/challenges/obstructions...

Combination of 5,8,12 or 5,8 or 5,12 will take away the job... when 8th house gets associated its kind of humiliation and sudden... that's what happen with you... suddenly you left or unexpected situation come in where you had to take the decision to leave the job.

So Planet Ketu was active during Mahadasa period....

Let's see Bhukti period of Rahu ...

Rahu is in scorpio sign ruled by mars. Mars is in 8th house. So Rahu is connected with 8th house.

Rahu is in mercury nakshtra which is already in 8th house.

Rahu's sublord is Sun... Sun is also in 8th. and guess what... Sun's nakshtra lord is Ketu... So 5,8 are getting associated o Bhukti level as well.

On 11th Sept, 2017 you were under Mercury Anatardasa... and mercury is already connected with 5,8... Transit on 11th Sept, 2017... Dasa lord mercury was transiting from ketu star and bhukti lord rahu was transiting from mercury star.

So as of now... Ketu because of 5th and Mercury because of 8th are causing trouble in the job.

In Jupiter Bhukti period... you should have got a job, but you haven't got it... Jupiter is in it's own nakshtra... Jupiter is in 2nd(accumulated of wealth) and lord of 12th... 12th house is getting associated with jupiter.

Inspite of jupiter getting associated with 12th, this does not mean you should have not got the job... If we see aspects.. i'm referring to western aspects... Mercury is giving 180 degree opposition, evil aspect to jupiter. So Mercury is stopping jupiter to perform it's job... see Mercury is in 8th and it's nakshtra lord ketu is in 5th.... again 5,8,12 getting associated... this was stoping jupiter to give its job result...

Similary Mars was also giving 180 opposition effect to Jupiter.

We can try to reduce the negative effects of Ketu,Mercury and Jupiter...

Ketu--- Take care of dogs... If you want you can adopt it... Never ever hurt dogs...

For Jupiter --- First and foremost keep your nose clean. Keep wearing the gold chain without any locket.... Avoid non veg food as well as alcohol. Put Saffaron(kesar tilak) on your forehead.

For Mercury---- a) Put some coarse sugar(desi khaand) in small earthen pot(kulhad) and bury it in lonely place... b) if possible wear black under garments.

Put a green color dot using permanent marker pen(one which effect last for last 2 to 3 days) on the kidney area of your kidney. ( Do this till Jupiter Bhukti ends)

Put a red color dot using permanent market on the thigh(any one). ( Do this till Jupiter Bhukti ends).

You should see improvement from August 2020 onwards . Better prospects of job are in month of Dec 2020....

Once you implement the remedies provide feedback after one month or so...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 May 2020

Hi,

Although I've had a chance to cast the birth chart and observe planetary positions, I've hesitated to share my thoughts previously for obvious reasons. Now, after a quite a bit of contemplation/deliberation, I'm sharing my humble and simplistic understanding/opinion. So, kindly bear with me and my notes below...

1. Considering the birth time provide, Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp - changing Rasis in a matter of seconds.
2. Input provided thus far, seem to be a bit hazy at best; with events and broad range of time - in other words not accurate. In my understanding, any generalization or vague input will only contribute to more obscure birth time evaluation/rectification and output - even by knowledgeable members, trying to match events with timings.
3. Further, it is perhaps a fallacy to think and insist the need for birth time evaluation and/or rectification to push Udaya Lagna to either of the Rasis. So, I'm inclined to think a more accurate input of information by querent and more thorough analysis by knowledgeable members might very well drive the birth time deeper into the Cusp.
4. So, I'm assuming birth time provided is accurate and Udaya Lagna is right in the Cusp between Dhanur and Makara Rasis. I'd request all to dwell on the possibility of "Neither here nor there; as well as both here and there".
5. That said, I'd like to highlight Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha's situation/associations in Simha Rasi (both from house placement or looking at the Bhava Chart). I have full faith/trust in JHora and subscribe to it. And, per Jhora, Mercury/Budha is combust - not to mention other afflications.
6. I'd also like to draw your attention to Venus/Shukra's situation/associations - he is in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimamsa degree. Going by #4 above and planetary transits (Rahu-Ketu and Saturn/Shani-dev), I'm inclined to think they are at play here.

Considering the above notes, I had initially wondered if it would help the native to seek refuge in the powerful Shriman Lakshmi Narayana Kavacha. But now, considering the fact that Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp, the favorite/preferred/choice of Lord Narasimha, I'm inclined to think it might be better for him to seek refuge in Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Karavalambam Stotra. So, I'd request knowledgeable members/experts to review and chime-in, with their thoughts.

Appropriate remedies performed with due faith, devotion and proper sankalpa could provide due relief - else I'm inclined to think the trying time will continue and probably last longer.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 May 2020

Hi,

It would also help and make sense to propitiate Ketu, by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and seek his blessing for removal of unwanted hurdles/obstructions.

Sincerely...

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 25 May 2020

Nitin21 ji - I had responded to you on May 20th. The post got approved today but still has the May 20th time stamp and is posted above Kimahy’s post. I’m posting the same response below in case you don’t see the previous reply.
My wife had a significant work+education related success on March 25. She successfully passed a technical training course that has been recommended for her job growth. She was the first one in the entire company to cross this milestone and, as yet, no one else has completed this course. She started receiving several congratulatory messages from March 27.

Kimahy ji - thank you for sharing your detailed analysis. I will do my best to follow the remedial measures prescribed by you and get back to you.
PS - I don’t think I can ever have a pet because I can’t handle the additional emotional tie. However, I do pet dogs (and other pets) I meet in others’ homes.

Sishya ji - thank you for sharing your insights. I will include Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Karavalambam to my pooja. I do pray to Lord Ganesh and the Navagrahas (suktam) every day.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 May 2020

Hi,

It looks like I might have added to your burden - which was not really the intent. Very much like other well-meaning members who have shared their thoughts and understanding here, I pitched in after resisting and hesitating quite a bit. On my part, I was hoping and was actually soliciting views from other knowledgeable members on the alternate possibility - request you to kindly bear with me.

Sincerely...

R2D2

Post by R2D2 » 24 Nov 2020

Respected Astrologers,

Thank you for taking the time and putting in the efforts to guide me for so long. Truly appreciate your help.

Updates from my side:
1) I joined a startup company (working remotely) on August 24. The job is a junior level job but I get to stay at home and spend time with my family. Very comfortable.
2) My first paycheck was fully utilized for community service, split across USA and India, for food at old age homes, children’s hospitals, Ayodhya etc. This was not for any spiritual commitment but purely for self satisfaction.
3) Today I got an offer from a bank for a senior position. The job will take me back nearly (but not quite) to where I was in 2017 in terms of seniority and compensation. However, the job is situated in a city that is not conducive for moving my family. Therefore, should I decide to take this job, I’ll have to stay away from my family.
4) I have not made a decision yet. I’ll think it over with my wife in the next couple of days and decide.

Thank you once again for all your collective help and counsel.

LavishCeramics
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LavishCeramics » 17 Sep 2021

Thanks giving useful information

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2021

OP,

Glad to know you landed a job and were entertaining a better opportunity, when you last posted an update. I had not looked up this thread since your previous post. So, kindly bear with me.

As per my setting, on 24th August 2020 you were running Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha, Antara of Jupiter/Guru and Pratyantara of Venus/Shukra - as per Vimsottari Dasa. If we consider Udaya Lagna to be placed in Dhanur Rashi, Jupiter/Guru happens to be the Lagna Lord. He is Retrograde or Vakra and not really comfortable being placed in the 3rd house of Courage/Initiatives. Venus/Shukra's situation has already been called out.

On the other hand, if we were to consider Udaya Lagna to be in Makara Rashi, Jupiter/Guru would end up lording the 3rd and 12th houses and hence will not be an out and out benefic. In any case, you should have started Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev since June 2021. In any case, Jupiter/Guru seems to have a significant foot-print and influence in the unfolding of your Karma.

I would very much appreciate if you were to kindly provide updates, purely for academic interest, to understand the working/disposition of Planets in your birth-chart.

PS: I would also be interested in understanding how Rashi Parivarthana between Moon/Chandra and Venus/Shukra might be playing out - as also the situation with Moon/Chandra being in partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2021

Hi,

All said and done, I'm inclined to think it will be beneficial for you to consider continuing with special prayers to Lord Ganesha and regular chanting of Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Karavalambam Stotra.

On the sidelines, it would also be beneficial for you to consider calming your mind by practicing Yogasana, Meditation and Pranayama. Chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" while meditating will also help

Sincerely...