Question for Shilpa ji

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor
Question for Shilpa ji

Post by prakhs123 » 28 Oct 2018

Hi shilpa ji,

I am your follower on this forum. All your posts are enlightening. I believe in you. You have some extraordinary powers. Please bless me with your teachings.

You gave me reading first time on Feb 27, 2013. During that time I was suffering from depression. Your reading was on point, but I from strong Jainism background, didn't follow your remedies. Actually there is a belief in Jainism, that you should not follow teachings of Ku-Dev, Ku-Guru, Ku-Shastra.

You clearly pointed out that Rahu-Ketu, Mercury are weak foundation in my chart. I totally agree. My 9th House is weak, and I don't have good relationship with my Gurus. There is no aspiring fatherly figure in my life. Only I pray to God. Also, I have been across many religious false practices. Since, Mercury is my 9th Lord, I generally try to understand any spiritual thing before pursing it. Your topics on D-60 and Moola Dasha has made me realized that probably in my past lives, I haven't respected the opinions of my Gurus and have wrongly used their teachings/secrets. Also, I feel I have been too restrictive to my belief system which has disappointed other Gurus. Now I feel sorry to them, and I would like appease the planets that is controlling them. From my understanding its Mercury and Ketu. Ketu is the nakshatra lord of three planets in my kundali. I see its controlling me a lot of way. I would like you to give some thoughts on this.

During Mercury and Ketu antardasha, i suffered from change in spiritual conquests, false prophets etc. which lead me to depression.

There are other things that are happening in my physical life, but I would give them lower priority to my spiritual conquests. But if you have time I would like to get help on that too.

I know by trading money with you for getting a reading is very absurd. I am ready to give any amount of money that I have for the reading from you. If you don't want money, tell me what you want, I will try to get that thing for you.

Birth Details:
Male
17th April, 1992
19:15:45
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
81 E 38
21 N 14

Regards,
Prakhar Jain