Stock Market and Investment

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starseedroop
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Stock Market and Investment

Post by starseedroop » 12 Oct 2018

Below are my birth details:

DOB is 22nd Feb 1989

Place of birth is Bhopal. MP (India) (The coordinates of the place are: Longitude is 77 degrees 24 minutes EAST, and Latitude is 23 degrees 16 minutes NORTH)

Time of birth is 15:33 (that is, 03:33 PM)

I have been studying intraday stock trading for the last 1 year. I wish to know if I will become successful or not.

Basically, my father became interested in stock intraday trading 1 year ago. He encouraged me to study the same with him. The main difference between him and me is this that I am too conservative in taking risks, whereas he is not. However, I want to enter this profession, since I have not been successful in any other field. Although I did Engineering in the Computer Science field, and have done numerous jobs in the areas like marketing, creative writing, and teaching; I was not able to remain in these fields for more than 6 months maximum. I am unable to remain in any 'job' for a long period of time. Currently, I am unemployed and Stock Trading is the only option left for me.

Could someone please help me??

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stock Market and Investment

Post by SWARNIM » 12 Oct 2018

Yes, you may enter into the desired field. However don't take much risks till the end of 2019.

starseedroop
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by starseedroop » 12 Oct 2018

Thank you Swarnim sir. I will not take much risk even when my time is right. :)

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Oct 2018

Hi,
You will get some success but will not be long lasting as malefic Jupiter occupies 11th house of income.
Tenth lord Mars is placed in own house is favorable for profession.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

starseedroop
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by starseedroop » 13 Oct 2018

Thank you for replying Sujit sir. I was never good in any professional job. I have joined and left more than 5 jobs. They have given me nothing but unbearable stress.

I kind of knew that malefic jupiter is in 11th house. But do we also not see the position of 11th lord in the chart? I am an immature beginner in astrology, so i apologise if i asked something silly.

Additionally, i do not have any option left. 30 years is not an age where i can get a decent job. Frankly speaking, even though i am in this trading field , it feels like i am in a foggy world in which i have no idea what is going on.

Apologies for my ramblings. This is the only place where i can say my heart out without exposing my identity.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Oct 2018

starseedroop wrote:
12 Oct 2018

. Although I did Engineering in the Computer Science field, and have done numerous jobs in the areas like marketing, creative writing, and teaching; I was not able to remain in these fields for more than 6 months maximum. I am unable to remain in any 'job' for a long period of time. Currently, I am unemployed and Stock Trading is the only option left for me.

Could someone please help me??
Hey Star...

I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology.

Your time of birth is accurate. Your Cancer or Karkata sign has two bhavas... Lagna sputa cusp and 2nd cusp... your Kuja in your K.P.Chart enjoys only 5th bhava lordship, 10th cusp lord is Guru and who is in 11th bhava.

For Speculation
Analyzing your 5th cusp tells me... disappointments, worries, hurdles, decision making with intelligence going wrong etc.

Your 5th cusp is afflicted by own cusp lord... Red flag

10th cusp depositions ( career related)… not connected with Speculations/ Stock trading orForward trading/Hedging etc)

Your expertise lies in Teaching, or in NGOs or in Socities or with Govt department in data collection or work on Metric on Census/ surveys etc for them. A sort of presentation/Training or Teaching

You are running Rahu dasa… if you are in stock trading and doing day-trading... you will loose all your money/stakes for short term investment as a Investor.

Don't engage in Stock trading in your life journey.... Keep off.

starseedroop
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by starseedroop » 14 Oct 2018

Thanks for the response lex sir. :)