Job prospect's - Opportunities not fruitful

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sethuji
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Job prospect's - Opportunities not fruitful

Post by Sethuji » 31 Dec 2018

Thanks for the patience.please keep the same for few more months.Look for 30/07/2019 to 02/08/2019.I know you will update here ,

God bless

Sp

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 04 Jan 2019

Sethuji,

Thanks for reading the chart
Why the delay in securing the job. No early possibilities?

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 09 Jan 2019

Greetings Astrologers

Today (8 Jan 2019)i had technical interview for the job referred by ex-colleague. Received negative response struggling to clear the discussion
Losing hope as limited opportunities
Can someone relook my chart when do you see me joining service

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 16 Jan 2019

Greetings Astrologers
Can someone relook my chart when do you see me joining service

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 24 Jan 2019

Joyd Ji,

To substantiate my time of birth. My grandmother passed away on 18 Jan 2019. Hope this data aligns with your tob arrival

Thanks
Shumifan

joyd wrote:

> in new job..I have taken your birth time as 13-26-13 seconds.[pm]
>
> joyd.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 01 Feb 2019

Greetings Astrologers

Can someone relook at my chart
Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 01 Apr 2019

Greetings Astrologers

Do you see any positive development in career due to Jupiter transit to Dhanus (Sagittarius)
No response to applications
Thanks
Shumifan

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Apr 2019

Dear shumifan
Again seen your chart based on the details furnished and I took your tob as 13.30 hrs .As such to predict the job timing is bit difficult.with the tob for job 3,6th,11th house is to be considered.3rd house is initiative or drive from concerned person ,6th job ,11th income from job .
In your case Venus antardasa is running from 2016 aug to 2019 dec.so as per astakavarga the basic points were less in respect of houses for job ,and no planet is supporting Venus to give results by way of aspect .only sat is aspecting Venus ,which is not giving fruitful results.even sat strength is less for job houses so it was also not help full .
So with all the above taking into consideration I feel that till dec 2019 it is very difficult to get job .sorry if I am sharing my analysis Harshily
May god bless you with job and my analysis goes wrong
Best wishes
Venugopal

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 01 Apr 2019

Vedam Ji,

Something wrong on input parameters based on your analysis. I am running Venus MD from Dec 2017 ending in 2021
Information based on local astrologer dasha details

Earlier you have arrived 11:55 AM & Dec 2018 to land in job. To understand my chart what information supported TOB

Thanks
Shumifan

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Apr 2019

Dear shumifan ji
It is true that I took 11.55 am as tob and predicted that you should get job by dec 2018 to land in job ,but the prediction not came true because it might be mine analysis wrong with tob taken ,based on the feed back given that you have not landed in job till date .
Accordingly I took the tob as mentioned by you originally and I am getting Scorpio as asc and Venus antardasa in venus dasa from 2016 aug to 2019 .your Venus dasa started in aug 2016 and ends in 2036 aug .
It is not Venus MD you mentioned from dec 2017 it might be Venus antardasa and slight varaiation in calculating will be there due to Ayanamsa value taken by different astrologers.
Accordingly I told you might get job as per my analysis given in my earlier post .
Lastly it is to inform that astrology never fails but it is the astrologer who fails in giving the analysis and timing of event
I think I might have covered the points raised by you
Best wishes
Vedamvenugopal

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 03 Apr 2019

Thanks again Vedam Ji for your time to analyze & providing clarification.
I would say some prediction have been accurately said by forum astrologers. Though not able to clear final hurdle in job hunt
Trying to find what holds on career path

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 18 Jul 2019

Greetings,

I got this phrase from internet

In case of Job or service, if the connection only between these four houses and represents job or service, so 2nd house will be counted as how much salare you are getting at your hand. Any bad influence on 2nd house or lord will affect your salary badly. If this house is afflicted badly so you will not be getting the amount of salary according to your "hard work" it will be always unsatisfactory or less. A strong 2nd house and lord always gives satisfactor or high paid job with less work. In case of high paid job 10th house also plays an important role but the salary will be decided by 2nd house mainly

How to interpert the above message w.r.t rasi chart only or rasi, navamsa & D10 chart

In my case 2nd house Jupter(Guru) placed in 10th house along with Sun in Leo. I cant deny the fact i had handsome salary with career breaks from Rasi chart view

According to dictum of astrology house 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 10th are responsible for job or profession. The house second, sixth and tenth are triangular (trikone) from each other.

for Career (Leo as 10th house) 12th to Leo is Cancer (moon) placed in 1st house
Service or Job (Aries) 12th to Aries is Pisces (Jup) placed in 10th house
8th to Leo is Pisces (jup) placed in 10th house.

Is my jupiter cause for delay in getting the job with moon playing its part.
FYI
In my last job scenario Jupiter as HR dept not heeded to my negotiations & moon (mind) playing to part off from last job. The job was offshored to vendor & asking to fulfill my duty there

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 02 Aug 2019

sp

Still looking out for job. No response to job applications
No job discussion in said period

Thanks
Shumifan

Sethuji wrote:
31 Dec 2018
Thanks for the patience.please keep the same for few more months.Look for 30/07/2019 to 02/08/2019.I know you will update here ,

God bless

Sp

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 29 Aug 2019

Greetings pundits,

When do you see career picking up. Now career break at 3 years gap. No response for application
Not sure what in stock for career, hesitant to try business as full-time
Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 16 Sep 2019

Greetings
How is current time for landing a job
Thanks
Shumifan

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 16 Sep 2019

Hi Shumifan,

You are running Venus Dasa. Venus is not a benefic planet for Scorpio lagna and Scorpio Moon due to Moola trikona lies in 12th house dissolution.

12th lord Venus in 8th house is 9 places away constitutes a Viparita Raja Yoga and it will manifest in Career associated with distant lands. Supportive placement to work in hospitals, asylums, and distant lands
Elements of foreign cultural behaviors (Ruler-of-12, cults) are brought into the field of secret knowledge, and emergency management, forensics.

Moon is also in the first house, the radical Lagna is located in Chandra Lagna itself. Sade Sati results are intensified.

Since last October 2018, you are also running Janma Guru from Moon. Emotionally very painful.

You will see some development in Career front from November 4th, 2019. The situation will be more favorable after Saturn transits 3rd house from Moon and Lagna.

This year Tajaka also confirms a new job.

Your lagna lord in 12th and your Moon is also in Anuradha signifies you will prosper in foreign countries.

Raphael

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 16 Sep 2019

Add to prev post- Supportive for IT Roles in Data Security, Forensics, Penetration Testing

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 16 Sep 2019

Thanks Raphael for your analysis & providing insight on my chart

In this 3 year period (Break in service job) tried to learn organic farming on small scale before pursuing as business opportunity didn't fulfill (due to cost & return factors). Did try for job full-time but not successful couple of near misses.

With engineering background worked in machine design (Mining) using computer application s/w & my last role involved data security/access & business process streamline within engineering s/w application

how do you see career in Venus MD. Since majority of my career service (job) is in venus MD

My overseas stint cut short couple of times for various reasons not by my decision. Do you still see opportunity to work in overseas for brief period

ps: even my late grandfather said medicine as career is it due to placement of Mars?

Thanks
Shumifan
archangelraphael wrote:
16 Sep 2019
Add to prev post- Supportive for IT Roles in Data Security, Forensics, Penetration Testing

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Sep 2019

It is very sad to hear that nothing is working out for you, unable to understand is it astrologers anlysis not working or some other thing .or is it your Prarabdha karma is very strong .hope that all will be well in the coming days

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 17 Sep 2019

Hi Shumifan,

I don’t see a career in Medicine. For Medicine careers, the 10th lord should be connected to the 6th house of services and diseases.

Your 10th lord Sun is in the nakshatra of Magha and Magha lord Ketu is in 3rd house indicates your career will be related to IT, Electronics, Media.

Lagna lord Mars is also in the 12th in Chitra. Chitra is also nakshatra of architects, designers, and a technology-oriented Nakshatra.

Your primary job roles will revolve around the field of IT, Design and Communication but your professional career will be bright and you will receive fame and recognition.

Dasha gives primary results of its Moola trikona rasi. As Venus’s Moola trikona lies in the 12th house; During the Venus period, your workplace will be associated with foreign lands, foreign cultures, isolations, imagination, hospitals, and asylums.

Saturn is the giver of Governance roles. Sun is the provider of Government’s favors.
King Vs Democracy

Sun is very well placed in your 10th house, gains Dig bala in the 10th, in Moola trikona degrees. Your father must be working with the Government, or a leader among his peers, well respected in society. You will have better chances of gaining a position in a Government organization.

Even though Sun is well placed here, it makes a person characterized by excessively independent and there are chances of being disliked by seniors who go by the rulebook. And also your Lagna is Jyestha, you always have a difficult time accepting other’s authority. You will do well in entrepreneurship roles where you are the man running the show and there is no one else to question your authority.

Jyestha also ruled by Mercury makes one benefits through all fields of communication, data security, media and IT.

2nd lord Jupiter also in 10th shows family received benefits from Government or fortune in regards to property inheritance. Your reputation is tied to family.

Foreign Prospects:
Anuradha ruled by Mithra signifies international travels. Fortune in distant lands.
Lagna lord in 12th house: Affinity and Influenced by foreign lands, a daydreamer, Influenced by Religion/Spirituality/Spirits
11th lord of Gains Mercury in 9th house of distance travels with Rahu also denotes gains from foreign association
4th lord in 11th house: 4th lord of homeland Shani going 8 places away gives sudden immigration, Immidiet settlement in a new country, Associated with prestigious schooling or college, Fortune in regards to vehicles and housing, Sudden change to the childhood home

4th Lord Shani is also an enemy to Lagna lord Mars, so Scorpio Lagna/Scorpio Moon feels restless/restrictive in own homeland, prospers in foreign lands as Saturn is exalted in the 12th house of Libra

Running Dasa being the 12th lord of distant lands sitting in the 8th is capable of giving a sudden career in distant outpost being 9 (auspicious angle) places away from swakshetra but the Outer planets(Jupiter & Saturn) transits should also support them.

Planets in 8th bring catastrophic changes in life during their Dasa period

Venus is a natural shubha graha giver of pleasures; Gives pleasures in transformation, rejuvenated identity and wealth through spouse

You are in Sadeshaati and Jupiter is transiting natal Moon. They both are highly unfavorable transits, emotionally very draining period; Results are intensified as your radical lagna is also Moon lagna.
Current Jupiter & Saturn transits overrides your favorable dasa. Sade shaati generally gives results of Prarabdha Karma.

So, I would recommend you to keep exploring opportunities. The personal planets Sun, Mercury, Mars, and Venus are in favor of transit in regards to your career.

You will see improvement once Jupiter transits 2nd house on Nov 4th, 2019. Significant positive changes in your life can be expected after Saturn’s transit to next sign by Jan 23 2020.

Raphael

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 17 Sep 2019

Thanks Raphael again for very detailed analysis

Provided broader picture on planets related to career & area of work/field
From you analysis Mars nakshatra designers, and a technology-oriented & sun nakshatra IT fits my profile aptly

my father did multiple business before settling into hotel industry. He made us to graduate basic degree with his earnings before winding out the business. he is respected among family members & business community

My first 5 years of sade sati good/ok but last phase badly hit. I sometimes think should have accepted the offer to work sacrificing my benefits on transfer of work.

wealth through spouse not applicable at this time

Thanks again for keeping me positive

shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 30 Sep 2019

Joyd ji

Still searching for my next job. No interview given
Had applied for jobs no positive response
Thanks
Shumifan
joyd wrote:
19 Nov 2018
job getting chances are bright and hopeful after may-15th of 2019 only.venus-mer-mer will give you job.That is before 29-9-2019 you will be in new job..I have taken your birth time as 13-26-13 seconds.[pm]

joyd.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 30 Sep 2019

archangelraphael ji

Quick question from your analysis

This year Tajaka also confirms a new job.

Is Tajaka period 20 Aug 2019 to 19 Aug 2020 (varshaphal year)

Which time period provide new job

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 17 Nov 2019

Greetings
How is current time for landing a job. With break in career not sure for where my next job coming
Sincerely applying for job opening no response

Thanks
Shumifan

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Nov 2019

shumifan wrote:
17 Nov 2019
Greetings
How is current time for landing a job. With break in career not sure for where my next job coming
Sincerely applying for job opening no response

Thanks
Shumifan
Hello S,
Current time is showing improvement for landing a job during December.
Share your feedback.
Good luck
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.