Job prospect's - Opportunities not fruitful

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Job prospect's - Opportunities not fruitful

Post by Sishya » 22 Apr 2020

Hi,

In my humble understanding, Venus/Shukra happens to be a malefic for your chart, for his Moolatrikona happens to be your 12th house of Vyaya. Incidentally, he is caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis along with Saturn/Shani-dev and Mercury/Budha, in your Dasamsa.

Hence my call to seek help from qualified experts. I can suggest or you can very well look up available material on the internet for band-aid or plaster solutions. Personally though, I believe it would make a lot of sense to seek guidance from learned souls, for long and lasting remedies. Please do not discount Ketu's connection and the suggestion to appease Lord Vigneshwara for removal of hurdles. Good luck and best wishes.

All said and done, the 12th lord is placed in the 8th is creating a Viparita Raja Yoga as well... so, activation of the 8th house could very well something in store for you.

Sincerely...

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 24 May 2020

Greetings All,

Currently concerned with my career, no responses for job application. In current situation hiring is limited & movement restricted within city

Is there any window of opportunity

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 14 Jul 2020

Greetings All,

More concerned will my career restart. Forum helped me to be positive that job is around the corner. During this period had limited opportunity to seal the job offer. For some reason it delayed & finally dropped. Is my career for service dommed. With current market condition/situation not sure we're my next opportunity
Currently following forum feedback to chant Aditya mantra, Durga maa (Mahishasura Mardini) & Vinayagar agaval

When do see my situation changes for having my career going

Thanks
Shumifan

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 14 Jul 2020

Venus is the bhava madhya of your 10th bhava of profession. It is posited in the 8th house of obstructions. Its nakshatra lord is Rahu and the sign lord is Mercury both of which are in Graha Yuddha in the 9th house of badhaka (which, incidentally, is also the Vyaya for the 10th bhava). Badhaka lord is Moon who is in its debilitation house in Lagna. Saturn aspects Venus.

Two planets namely the Sun and Jupiter occupy the 10th house. In the bhava chart, however, Sun, Saturn and Mars all move one sign back. Thus, it is the heavy weights Jupiter and Saturn in the 10th house. The house receives no aspects. Jupiter is in a nakshatra of Venus while Saturn is in Sun’s nakshatra.

In Dasamsa, Venus is the 10th lord. He sits in the 11th with Mercury and Rahu. The 10th house is occupied by Mars (interchange of signs with Venus). Both Mars and Ketu aspect the Dasamsa Lagna. The Dasamsa Lagna lord Saturn sits in a Rasi of Venus.

Thus, Venus is an important planet for your profession. It is also the dasa lord and it activates houses 2,7,8 and 12 directly. It also activates Mercury, Rahu, Jupiter and Mars. The 8th from the 10th is the 5th house and this bhava madhya belongs to Mercury while the lord is Jupiter. Since Venus activates both these planets, Venus becomes a cause for obstruction also.

Venus is also the antardasa lord and continues to be so till March 2021. A good ray of hope begins with the antara of Sun thereafter. In the interim, you may, with proper Sankalpa for obtaining a job, perform a Jalabhisheka for Lord Shiva once a month (Preferably on a Sukla Paksha Monday) and recite Vishnusahasranama daily (If not possible, at least listen to it) again with the same Sankalpa.

By the way Venus is also your 7th lord. Are you married?

TKC

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 14 Jul 2020

shumifan wrote:
14 Jul 2020
Greetings All,

More concerned will my career restart. Forum helped me to be positive that job is around the corner. During this period had limited opportunity to seal the job offer. For some reason it delayed & finally dropped. Is my career for service dommed. With current market condition/situation not sure we're my next opportunity
Currently following forum feedback to chant Aditya mantra, Durga maa (Mahishasura Mardini) & Vinayagar agaval

When do see my situation changes for having my career going

Thanks
Shumifan
You are in the right frame of time now. Please do a Chaturavruti darpana for Ganapthi using milk taking the help of a good , comepetant pandit on a saturday. Then do a Chandi parayana-parayana only at home on a subsequent Tuesday. The sankalpa for both these divine events to be udhyoga praapthiyarthe.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings Tylorechandra

I can correlate most of my job joining date had Mercury/Rahu/Jup AD or Pd & also my short overseas stint.

Never married

Most of the feedback for profession said sun with high digbala will reach heights during sun dasa. Some pointed out VRY for Venus will help out in difficult times

Thanks again for detailed analysis

How you see my career under Venus dasa

Thanks
Shumifan

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 14 Jul 2020

The VRY for Venus will definitely help in reducing the difficulties. Your career graph is expected to be up and going from the antara of Sun. The Sun dasa itself is far away. Don't think about it now.

I asked about marriage because if you are married and your wife has a strong chart, it will influence you positively. Just my curiosity - pl don't think I am suggesting you to marry!!! That decision is purely yours.

TKC

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings Tylorechandra

I understand sun dasa in 57th year. Majority of my career in Venus dasa that's why I asked how it will be.
Was sincerely looking to get married when in service but with current scenario can't expect girl to marry with limited income
If it happens then it's grace of God

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 22 Jul 2020

lefteye wrote:
14 Jul 2020
You are in the right frame of time now. Please do a Chaturavruti darpana for Ganapthi using milk taking the help of a good , comepetant pandit on a saturday. Then do a Chandi parayana-parayana only at home on a subsequent Tuesday. The sankalpa for both these divine events to be udhyoga praapthiyarthe.
Thanks lefteye ji,
Will check with pandits
Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 29 Sep 2020

Greetings Astrologer

It's been 4 years without full time job. How is my time for job
Also there is delay in redevelopment of my ancestors property. Left with legal option to vacate the tenant
How do see my chart
Thanks
Shumifan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Oct 2020

Hi,

Sun/Ravi placed in his Swasthana of Simha Rashi is like a King and being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra... is supposed to represent a Royal Throne.

As suggested previously, Venus/Shukra is not really a benefic for your chart. End of current Antara and start of Sun/Ravi Antara-Dasha from March 2021 could possibly bring along some opportunities - perhaps not to your expectation/qualification/experience... since Sun/Ravi is close to Gandanta degrees and planetary transits are not the best.

But then, you would do well to grab any decent opportunity that comes by, to get you going.

Sincerely...

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 22 Mar 2021

Greetings Pundits,

How do you see my career picking up
After 4+ years had interview with my last employer but no reply for the interview. Heard no feedback given
Do you see any positives in Sun Antra

Thanks
Shumifan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Mar 2021

Hi,

Please accept my sincere apologies... looks like I've missed calling out current Antara lord Sun/Ravi's placement in the 8th house of challenges/obstacles etc., in Dasamsa or D-10 - Not to mention the effect of Ketu's transit over natal (Neecha or debilitated) Moon/Chandra.

Please consider offering water and special prayers to Sun/Ravi early in the mornings, along with chanting of Aditya Hridayam... over and beyond what has been suggested previously.

Sincerely...

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 29 Mar 2021

Thanks Sishya ji
Any timeline for career back on track.
Should I look beyond service?
Thanks
Shumifan

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 29 Mar 2021

shumifan wrote:
22 Mar 2021
Greetings Pundits,

How do you see my career picking up
After 4+ years had interview with my last employer but no reply for the interview. Heard no feedback given
Do you see any positives in Sun Antra

Thanks
Shumifan
Jup: 2019-12-08 - 2020-05-16 From this period, possibilities of getting a job begin.
Sat: 2020-05-16 - 2020-11-28
Merc: 2020-11-28 - 2021-05-16
Ket: 2021-05-16 - 2021-07-29

Rahu within 3 degrees to Mercury. Dasamsa lord of lagna and 10th is Mercury. Ketu in 10th there.
Do remedy for Rahu/Ketu at Kalahasthi and/or Chandi parayana at home(Parayana only)
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 31 Mar 2021

Thanks Lefteye Ji

Did rahu-ketu pooja 2 years Back @ kalahasthi & visited thirunageswaram & thirupapuram Rahu sthalam in Tamilnadu.
Do recite slogan for sun, guru & ketu

Thanks again for guidance
Shumifan

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 01 Apr 2021

shumifan wrote:
31 Mar 2021
Thanks Lefteye Ji

Did rahu-ketu pooja 2 years Back @ kalahasthi & visited thirunageswaram & thirupapuram Rahu sthalam in Tamilnadu.
Do recite slogan for sun, guru & ketu

Thanks again for guidance
Shumifan
Shumifan ji

It is difficult to change the effects of Rahu's proximity with any planet. In Karnataka Kukke Subramanya temple or Shimoga 63 nagas are invoked in remedial homa.I am not sure about how it is performed in Kalahasthi. It is difficult to get results with an ordinary navagraha homa nowadays. They don't invoke navagrahas properly before doing homa. They chant some slokas and put samits in fire. This will not work. They don't invoke Varuna and other deities properly in punyahavcasana. The total exercise is waste.

Simple reciting of mantras/slokas are for individual level paribalana. When some acharya enters the scene of remedy,it is different. The other alternative I suggested is to carry out Chandi parayana. Invoking the pratyati devata directly. Persons who do chandi will be sincere and can't do namesake remedies.

I am not aware whether you can check the process of remdian mantras applied in homa. If you read blogs like Brahmins net.com you may understand the difference. Again, the number of counts is an issue. For a Mrutyunjaya homa, minimum of 1 lakh chanting is to be done. In practice,they don't cross even 1000 counts. They charge you for Mahamrutyunjaya homa but blend up things and end up in laghu Mrutyunja sort of a thing. :lol:

I am fed up with the people I got to carry out these things. You may try from your sources.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 26 May 2021

Thanks Lefteye ji

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 26 May 2021

Archangelraphael ji,

As mentioned in missing career thread look after father's health in 2021. He has chosen 22 May 2021 to be his last day with us. Had natural death with couple of tough days
Thanks
Shumifan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 May 2021

Hi,

Please accept my/our heartfelt condolences for the loss. We join you in prayers for the departed soul - may his soul rest in peace.

From an Astrological point of view, you are in the midst of 7th and 12th lord Venus/Shukra, ill-placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana (his Rashi depositor Mercury/Budha is not comfortable and his Nakshatra depositor is Rahu himself - who I think has been wreaking havoc, in the form of CoVID-19 pandemic) and recently (in the month of March 2021) started Antara of Sun/Ravi (the natural or Naisargika Karaka for father), who is close to Gandanta degrees in his own house or Swasthana in Simha Rashi. Rahu placed in the 9th house and aspecting the 9th lord Moon/Chandra in his Neecha-Sthana (currently being aspected by transit Rahu-Ketu), seem to stand out.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 May 2021

shumifan wrote:
26 May 2021
Archangelraphael ji,

As mentioned in missing career thread look after father's health in 2021. He has chosen 22 May 2021 to be his last day with us. Had natural death with couple of tough days
Thanks
Shumifan
OM Shanti Shanti Shanti.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 27 May 2021

My heart felt condolences on your loss. May his soul rest in peace
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 28 May 2021