Job prospect's - Opportunities not fruitful

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shumifan
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Job prospect's - Opportunities not fruitful

Post by shumifan » 06 Jun 2021

Greetings pundits,

Was close in securing job offer (21 may 21) a day before my dad demise. Both hiring & hr manager conveyed that my profile suits their requirements but gap in professional years of service put the process on hold was confident in securing the deal after 2 rounds of discussion. When do you see my struggle end

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 23 Aug 2021

Greetings Pundits,

Finally joined service on 16 Aug 21 for same company as service agent. How do you see career progress

Thanks
Shumifan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2021

Hi,

Congratulations on landing a job in the same company. On my part, I guess I had missed or rather not paid much attention to the placement of benefic Jupiter/Guru in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, in your birth-chart. So, it was only fair that he helped you land a job in his Pratyantara.

That said, placement of Jupiter/Guru in the 3rd house in the Dasamsa or D-10 makes me wonder if you are being tentative or if there is some hesitation in the said position. In any case, I think it would make sense for you to cling onto it and not get side-tracked with distractions.

Sincerely...

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 26 Aug 2021

Thanks again Sishya ji for looking at my chart
True I had hesitation to take interview with same company & same job role due to earlier experience. With current commitments I have accepted the offer even though the pay is lower (30%) that last salary received from the employer. The work will keep me busy & move away from current / past suffering
Hoping the new role with Supplier has career growth & stability

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 14 Sep 2022

Greetings pundits,

How do you see my current time for job change.

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 04 Feb 2023

Greetings pundits

How do you see my career shaping up. Any chances of becoming permanent employee this year. I work with my previous employer as vendor consultant. Not getting desired pay as per market trends. Any job change
Lately getting too much work pressure, sleep not proper

Fighting legal battle with tenant, not vacating my ancestral property. Had to stop development work. Seeing end of the tunnel on legal pursuit

19 Aug 1980
13:30
Chennai, Tamilnadu

Thanks
Shumifan

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 22 May 2023

How are career prospects for this boy? DOB 02/Apr/96 , 2115 h, Mumbai? Has suffered many rejections till date. Some after final interview stage.

Blessed999
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Blessed999 » 31 Aug 2023

Hello,

I'm not able to create a new post -- hence posting here. Apologies in advance. I would really appreciate your help and analysis.

1. What is your education: Engineering degree + MBA
2. Date of joining the job and date of loss: multiple job losses - last one Nov 21, 2022
3. Current career situation - trying to find a job for 9 months with no luck

D.O.B - 7th September 1988, Time 1:pm. Place - Mumbai

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Sep 2023

Hi,

Just so you are aware, there seems to be a very strong footprint and hence influence of Ketu on your career aspects. Ketu is closely conjunct Sun/Ravi in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, in both Rashi or D-1 and Navamsa or D-9. In Rashi or D-1 Sun/Ravi is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and in Navamsa or D-9, he is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. In fact, both Sun/Ravi and Ketu seem to be a loggerheads with each other, while being engaged in Graha Yudha or Planetary war. Both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalghuni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. And, Ketu is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees is not helping your cause.

Incidentally, you were running Maha-Dasha of Ketu from September 2016 till September 2023. You seem to have switched Maha-Dashas to that of Venus/Shukra a few days back. Venus/Shukra has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga. He is closely conjunct his depositor Moon/Chandra in the 9th house of Karkataka/Cancer Rashi and both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev... who in-turn is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider offering special prayers regularly (daily) to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Mahalakshmi with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Sincerely...

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 26 Dec 2023

Greetings pundits,

Happy New Year 2024 in advance

I got permanent role with my previous employer. Came here to share the news
How do you see career progressing

Thanks
Shumifan