"IF I should Persue acting as main profession"

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 05 Oct 2018

Dear Masters,
Would you be kind enough to help me in finding my destiny

I have switched to many career option but could not get settled. Now I'm jobless and wanted to pursue acting as my profession.

DOB: 10 August 1977
Time: 00:15:00
Place: Baripada (Orissa, India)

Best Regards

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Re: "IF I should Persue acting as main profession"

Post by abhimannii » 07 Oct 2018

Dear All,

I tried my level best to learn to read birth chart but the pressurre of unemployment is not helping me and my sixth sense has stopped working also. So kindly help.
I have changed my line of work many times.
Studied many things and was always above average performer,

But due to many shifts, I am not getting myself anywhere.

My real passion was and is to be a professional actor.which I couldn't follow before due to parental pressure.

Now I have no option but to look for a job as an actor.

Kindly help

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 13 Oct 2018

Please... Please... if someone can help me out here... I know for many this might be a nonsense question but for a person who is an artist, this is his/her do-or- die situation at some point.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 13 Oct 2018

Professions related to Mercury would suit you more. Also consider remedial measures for deeply combust Saturn.

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 14 Oct 2018

Respected Swarnim,
My heartiest gratitude for your kindest reply... !!
In past
1. I got a movie as a lead actor and it is not released
2. I have written a film script for a big production house and it is still in process
3. I have done many theater before

So after failing in all area I decided to do MBA & even get admission in a tier 2 scool, got 80% but could not get a job.

So i thought to again pursue my passion, acting but again I'm doubtful.

Currently Unemployed.

Sorry.. I couldn't understand your reply.

If I do remedy for Shani combust, can I get in to acting ??
If not what other business or job should I do, since I'm already 41 and majorly I only know film making. Are these related to MERCURY ??????

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 14 Oct 2018

Second one pertains to the domain of Mercury.

Passion (Rahu) would pay you in the long term. Better to explore other avenues (writing, communication, advertising, publishing, media etc) till then.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 25 Oct 2018

Hello,

You should explore other verticals that are specifically suitable to your horoscope- some of them are jobs related to mills and factory work, engineering, electricals.

Thank You,
P.PyareL

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 26 Oct 2018

Pyarelal ji. . Thank you for your contribution.
But practically it's not possible for me since
1. I'm already 41
2. I have done only mba in marketing (so no experience in factory or electrical engineering )
3. I only worked in film industry though without any major success )

So please guide me related to marketing & writing or acting
Thank you

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 Oct 2018

Hi abhimannai…

Odisha... land known for Rasagullas. I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology

You want to Pursue Filmy/ Celluloid line for career... Your Shukra and Rahu has to be connected and also to your 6th house/ 10th house/7th house

Please read my analysis of Kama-hasssan err. Kamalhassan/ Salman Khan chart analysis in this forum ( search it or even for late Jayalalitha or late Karunanidhi( as a scriptwriter)

Your time of birth is accurate, Your Chandra, Kuja ( 7th cusp lord) in rapt conjunction in lagna bhava
You keep your life partner very happy ( or even any opposite person) very happy through your communication .

Lagna lord and 6th cusp lord is Shukra… and Shukra in Ardra's nakshatra
Rahu got connected and also to 5th bhava... that's your aim for interest in filmy stuff.

Lets see translating into filmy career... 10th cusp in Kumbha, and Shani and Ravi in rapt conjunction... 4th, 10th and 3rd bhava will always operate during Shani dasa or and in Ravi dasa.. very far off from now

If you're jobless... why don't you dubbing in voice.. ( as I said earlier, you keep happy with your communication/Voice).. or why don't take singing career. 5th bhava..Rahu occupied, representing Shani, Budha and Kuja

You can do business do, that's with communication tool.... Your voice, lyrics etc

Lets see can you become actor... by looking at your lagna sputa cusp in Shukra's sign
Writing skills good
Interest in Photography, Good photoshoot.. mind tuned for images
Author ( Director), Story writer, Photographer...

These are the skills seen in your chart respect to Filmy would be career... You cannot be a actor at all

Your Filmy career assured in Shani dasa period.. which will bee igniting from April 2019 onwards
However there are challenges/ rifts will be seen in Shani dasa period... you have to put lot of efforts
Golden Period in Filmdom for you will be from 2025 till 2033.

All the best.

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 27 Oct 2018

Thank you Dear Mr. Lex.
Thanks for your analysis. I will follow your advice. I'm grateful for your selfless contribution. I don't know how the acting career made nest in childhood. I was always famous when I was on stage. But now a days I'm not that passionate for Acting or you can say I'm reluctant to struggle with youngsters on street. . I love to write. So perhaps I'll do that. Thank you again

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 28 Oct 2018

Dear Masters,
I have a query.. Like are you considering to analyse Arudha Lagna Chart & D10 chart also ??

Best Regards

chaitu124
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chaitu124 » 30 Oct 2018

Arudha Lagna is checcked for fame and D10 for pinpointing career options
Check arudha lagna in jagannath hora it marks as AL from that check the 1 7 10 houses and planets

As per many planets in AL and 7 10 houses in AL gives fame.
In D10 it shows which career options will be present for the native based on d1 10 th lord in d10 and d10 th 10 lord in d10. Also need to check d1 lagna lord in d10 and atmakaraka amatyakaraka positions. I m just a learner so experienced ppl can able to check it more deeply

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 06 Nov 2018

Dear Mr. Lex
Wishing you Happy Diwali.
Sir.. I have done MBA in marketing. Shall I get a job this month, since profession in writing is not a regular job.

Staying unemployed and sitting in home is giving suicidal thoughts.
Kindly suggest.

Happy Diwali to All. Best Regards

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 20 Jun 2019

@Mr. Lex.
As you had predicted it happened exactly as you had said. In April 1st week (4th) I got a contract to write a comedy filn which might involve some prominent actors.
Actually in March i got a job of writing and after completion of 1 month the person didn't pay me money.
In April 4th I got 10k as token money. In may 15 he paid 30 k more to work further. The total contract is of 5L however after june 1st week he stopped picking up phone. Though he had approved the story and liked it vermuch. So I'm again worried and hence I posted the feedback in wrong section. Sorry sir

But you had predicted it has ignited in April and as you had suggested it's full of struggle.

From November 2018 i was just waiting when April would arrive and till today I'm remembering you. However I have a hope that this profession would bring me fame because you have predicted. However my confidence level on my luck is very feeble. Its tough to pursue a path without knowing what you are meant for in this world when even your biological parents have stepped aside and left hope