Jobless and super depressed

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Losingmyreligion
Jobless and super depressed

Post by Losingmyreligion » 24 Sep 2018

Hi Fellow humans,
I have been jobless for the past 2 years. Couldn't get any opening in my career after graduation. Nothing is falling into place. I have lost hope but try to hold on. Don't know if I should move on and get married (yeah I'm unmarried too). I feel like a constant source of disappointment for my family. And every time I try to do something about it, I fail. Please tell me when will this phase be over? Will I ever get a job and have a happy married life? Or is the disappointment and unfortunate times an indefinite part of my life? Nothing remotely positive has happened since 2016. I have met terrible people, my friends started ignoring me and I feel alone and hopeless.
Please help if you can. You have no idea how much that would mean to me.
Here are my details,
Date of Birth: 10 november 1991
Place: Dewas (Madhya Pradesh, India)
Time of birth : 10:10 am

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jobless and super depressed

Post by Sujit » 24 Sep 2018

You are in the Maha dasha of Sun placed in 11th house of Venus is weak by debilitation and sub period of planet Saturn in own house. Current time looks stressful but slowly things are improving in your chart which can bring chances for job during November and december. There could be chances for travel and relocation. Good luck
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 25 Sep 2018

Dear Sujit,
Thank you for taking out time and reading my chart. Very grateful to you.
Just wanted a clarification on chances of getting a job this year's November/December or the next year?
Also, Do I have amala yoga or any good yoga in my chart? When would that kick in?

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 26 Sep 2018

Hi there !

I was able to work on your Varshapal chart. I see a possibility of a job between 10-17 December.

All the best!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Sep 2018

Losingmyreligion wrote:
25 Sep 2018
Dear Sujit,
Thank you for taking out time and reading my chart. Very grateful to you.
Just wanted a clarification on chances of getting a job this year's November/December or the next year?
Also, Do I have amala yoga or any good yoga in my chart? When would that kick in?
It is november / december 2018.
Sorry about yoga's. I don't believe in Yoga's.
I can say you have a good chart and there will be good time in future.
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 01 Oct 2018

Thank you, Sujit and Chndrashekar08 :) Is there any way you can find out through my chart of whether the job would be in government sector or private? Would it be stable and well paying?
I am a law graduate.

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 03 Oct 2018

Any inputs on this?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Oct 2018

Dear Losignmyreligion,

--6th Lord of vocation / services and 11th lord of income gains from own work is Ve debilitated in the 10th house of professional success

In a single stroke service / professional rise & incomes have all been curtailed

--and 9th lord of fortune is Su debilitated in the 11th house of income gains...and Su is the kara for executive rise.
--Dasamsa lagna and 10th lord Jup is debilitated

--On first glance it might appear destiny has dealt a bad hand to you....in matters pertaining to service/ vocation / professional success, executive rise, incomes and you are running debilitated Sun's MD until sep 2021 starting in Sep2015

--But there are positives in the chart .....lagna lord of Navamsa is exalted Moon and 10th lord in own house a and ve exalted in 9th...and shani is swakshetra in 2nd house of Rasi

you have to manage your expectations and do whatever work you can get during the Su period....survival and prpearing for the future should be the aim during this period.

The strength of your navamsa suggests that self-employment, business, trading, free-lance consulting type works will suit you more and bring you better gains & prosperity

chant any surya mantra 11 times daily and offer water to the rising sun if you can

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 03 Oct 2018

Thank you, Shilpa. Indeed I do feel that destiny has dealt a bad hand at me. Although, I hope the sun dasha does not have long-lasting repercussions in my career, as they seem now. Despite trying everything under the sun, I am facing obstructions. Can you help me in narrowing down the self-employment, business, freelance work that you have suggested? It would be helpful to me if you do so.
Also, do you think pursuing higher education abroad from the meager savings of my family be worthwhile for me? Would that give me a good career opening and well-paying job to pay up the loan? Something on those lines? Or would getting married be the wise option now? Since i'm 26 yo and by the end of surya dasha I would be 29-30 yo.
I will chant surya mantra daily and offer water as per your advise

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 04 Oct 2018

get married.....your 7th house is activated under dual drishti of shani-Jup and Sun rules 9th house of fortune......whihc is the secondary favorable period for marriages

Marriage will improve life

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 04 Oct 2018

Thank you, Shilpa. I have been thinking on the same lines as well. It seems like the most viable option now. But I'm worried about my Rahu in 1st house and Ketu in 7th house. I have read online that it is a bad placement. It makes me scared if the marriage would do me worse and I won't be able to find a nice guy compatible with me. Of late all the people I have been interacting with have not been good. It makes me think if bad times call for bad in every sphere in life.
Do you think despite this placement I would find a good match? Do you see any chances of me settling abroad?
I Don't want to stay in this country. I have faced nepotism, corruption personally in my career and I don't want my future generations to go through that. I want to migrate to a place that gives opportunity and hope to its citizens. Although if fate has made me stay in India then I would have to accept that.

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 06 Oct 2018

[quote=shilpa post_id=269786 time=1538680837 user_id=3217]
get married.....your 7th house is activated under dual drishti of shani-Jup and Sun rules 9th house of fortune......whihc is the secondary favorable period for marriages

Marriage will improve life

regards
[/quote]

Shilpaji,
Can you help?

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 08 Oct 2018

Shilpaji,
Will the bad placement in 7th house hinder my marriage prospects? Rahu is in 1st house in Sagittarius sign. Rahu aspects 5,7,9th house aspected by Jupiter. KETU IS IN 7th house in Gemini sign. Ketu aspects 11,1,3rd house and is aspected by moon, Rahu.

Losingmyreligion

Post by Losingmyreligion » 11 Oct 2018

Any insight on this?