Looking for advice on how to start earning again

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nareshkgin
Looking for advice on how to start earning again

Post by Nareshkgin » 31 Aug 2018

DOB; 19.09.1966
Time: 05:20 AM
Place: Near Panipat, Haryana: 29.2057° N, 77.0273° E

I am under Venus Mahadasha and facing troubles in business, did a Joint Venture with a company but failed, health problems are also there, any relief in sight, kindly guide, now no energy left to do anything, might have to take up a petty job, please advise

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Looking for advice on how to start earning again

Post by Sujit » 01 Sep 2018

You are in the stressful antar dasa of the weak debilitated Moon. It can bring disturbances to family life, home, and property. Some chances for job is possible in coming months.
Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vishharish
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vishharish » 02 Sep 2018

With the above details, I get Leo Asc with Libra Asc in D9. Ve is Debilitated in Navamsa along with Me. Many problems are seen 2 yrs ago -although you are still not fully out of problems, 2 yrs ago the situation was worse; it is now slowly getting better I think. Joint ventures do not suit you. I see some interim relief when Ju moves to Scorpio (say by Nov). 2020 looks slightly more positive. All the best.

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 03 Sep 2018

Thank you so much Sujit ji, Vishharish ji, can I do some doable remedies to get the job or some relief from this situation

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 14 Sep 2018

Any more analysis and advices from experts

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 22 Sep 2018

If someone has venus in virgo, can anything good happen in his life or in venus mahadasha,what are the doable remedies by the people living in flats

Nareshkgin

Will there be any luck now

Post by Nareshkgin » 22 Oct 2018

Now that the stars have changed, will there be any change in my luck on the earning front which is not in good shape for quite sometime now

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 17 Nov 2018

Can someone help please

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Nov 2018

Hey Naresh....

I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology. I would like to see your case through Prashna Chart... For this, you have to choose any random number between 1 and 249, and pose me only one query , regards to your career. Upon your receipt of that number, I will populate K.P. Prashna chart.

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 18 Nov 2018

Hi Lex
my chosen number is 10 and the query is when can I start earning a steady income again in my life again

Thank you Naresh

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Nov 2018

Your health is coming in the way to land for a job, thereby your efforts put in is also minimal. This is not sufficient you to get a job. Readings through Prashna

Only in 2021, you will get a job.

You might have done business... incurred loss. You aren't good at business module. Keep away from business doing.