Career Saturn Major -Rahu sub-period

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kannansc
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Career Saturn Major -Rahu sub-period

Post by kannansc » 10 Jul 2018

Dear Sir, DOB : 02 Nov 1965 -Tirunelveli – Time : 21.35hrs Lagna : Mithuna- Jupiter ;Libra- Sun; Scropia-Kethu,Mercury; Sagitarirus -Mars,Venus ;Kumbha- Moon and Saturn in 9th Taurs :Rahu in 12th fm Lagna
4th Fm Dasa lord Saturn

I am running Sani Dasa - Rahu Bukthi Fm July 2016 until April 2019. I lost job July 2016 and forced to spend all savings and earnings with incur huge debt. Now in Feb2018 had to accept job at 50% of my earlier salary just to survive as absolutely broke and in debt need money to feed family. Family members including mine health issues , mothers health also affected.
1) Will the next 9-10months of Rahu bukthi give relief. 2) how the the transit of Jupiter in Nov 18 to Scorpio 10th house fm Kumba rasi moon affect Career 3) How will Saturn-Jupiter period be for career and family.

Kindly guide me what needs to be done to get a good job and what remedial measures to practise.

kannansc
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Career Saturn-Rahu period

Dear Sir, DOB : 02 Nov 1965 -Tirunelveli – Time : 21.35hrs Lagna : Mithuna- Jupiter ;Libra- Sun; Scropia-Kethu,Mercury; Sagitarirus -Mars,Venus ;Kumbha- Moon and Saturn in 9th Taurs :Rahu in 12th fm Lagna
4th Fm Dasa lord Saturn

I am running Sani Dasa - Rahu Bukthi Fm July 2016 until April 2019. 1) Will the next 9-10months of Rahu bukthi give relief. 2) how the the transit of Jupiter in Nov 18 to Scorpio 10th house fm Kumba rasi moon affect Career 3) How will Saturn-Jupiter period be for career and family.

Kindly guide me what needs to be done to get a good job and what remedial measures to practise.

joyd

Re: Career Saturn Major -Rahu sub-period

Post by joyd » 10 Jul 2018

you can see partial 50% relief from 23-9-2018 till 13-11-2018 from the present problems,after that again the same old situations repeats till 6-4-2019.your Buddha maha dasa will be good financially.

joyd.

kannansc
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

joyd
Thanks for yr reply. Can I expect relief and good financial gains during Saturn - Jupiter period??

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Jul 2018

Kannansc,

Current time looks stressful for job and relationships.
You can expect normal life and improvement from Oct 2018 to March 2019.
Your Rahu is placed in 12th you face some loss at the end of its sub period. Take care

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

kannansc
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kannansc » 11 Jul 2018

Thanks for yr reply Sujith and Joyd.
Can I expect relief and financial gains during Saturn - Jupiter period ?? OR to ask will I be able to
REGAIN the lost career position and financials during Saturn - Jupiter period starting from April 2019 ???

kannansc
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kannansc » 07 Aug 2020

Feedback : After near 2 years July 2016 During closing period of Saturn- Rahu I did find a suitable job on Oct 14th 2018 with Sat-Rahu period ended April 2019. The job is fine until now i.e. current Saturn- Jupiter period except that a massive salary cut 35-38% as on June 17, 2020. I held onto my job with salary cut while in my company many 80-90 of colleagues lost job.

My query is - is there a Job loss going forward Or Job change with good prospects during the balance 18months of SATURN Mahadasa ?? as Saturn-Jupiter period will end Nov 2021 with remaining Sat-Jup-Subsub period ( sun/moon/mars/rahu) period be ?? Also being birth Moon Kumbha Rasi with Transit Sadesati and Transit Jupiter in Nov will enter Capricorn and
join with Saturn.

My query is there a Job loss going forward Or Job change with good prospects
during the last 18months of Saturn Mahadasa ending Nov 2021.