Can I ever get a job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rajir84
Can I ever get a job

Post by Rajir84 » 16 Jun 2018

I started working very early in my life because my parents always had financial problems and then I got married at 21 thereafter despite of studying a lot no job so far. I have enough to live a comfortable life but I'm still worried that I'm not earning my daily bread. Currently undergoing Rahu mahadasha and sade sathi 2nd dhaiyya but things seem to be going positively can I land in any job soon. Speaking out of frustration will i ever find a job. I provide career advice to many which works wonders for them and no luck for myself so far. Why is there any solution for this in my horoscope.
My dob: 25th march 1984
My pon: visakhapatnam, AP India.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can I ever get a job

Post by Sujit » 16 Jun 2018

Time of birth ?
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rajir84

Post by Rajir84 » 17 Jun 2018

Sorry my ton:4:30pm i have a debilitated mercury which is very malefic because color green causes a lot of trouble.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Jun 2018

You are in the antara of Saturn under Rahu maha dasa. This is good for starting own business, ventures.
Current time looks unfavorable but there is improvement from October onwards which is favorable for landing job or looking for business opportunities.

Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rajir84

Post by Rajir84 » 18 Jun 2018

Thanks sujit ji But as per the horoscope given by the astrologer who predicted the exact date of my marriage I should be running my rahu MD and guru antara now, also my TOB is 4.15PM.
My question is if there`s any possibility of me doing a business in IT because at the moment I`m looking for permanent employment but might go contracting if that`s indicated. Also can you plz kindly let me know of our chance of owning an abode anytime in the near future.

Rajir84

Update

Post by Rajir84 » 06 May 2021

@Sujit Sir, I'd like to update that I have found a job in the middle of pandemic in 2020 November and bought our own house with a 90% mortgage in 2018 September. Now my question is how is the time ahead for me, I am highly interested in doing charity helping empowering the needy consistently, is there any chance of that in my jatakam, as the adage goes charity begins at home, I try to help my near and dear for now.