Will I have a career ?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
zacksanders365
Will I have a career ?

Post by zacksanders365 » 27 May 2018

Hello to all great and learned astrologers on this board.

I have suffered job loss at every stage and in every job I did. I could never complete even 1 year at any job. Been sitting at home for years while people of my are are moving up the ladder. My dad has a small business and I have been assisting him on this for years. However, I am not sure whether I should still try for a job or stay with this business ( which doesn't interest me much ).

I wanted to go abroad and study/work to find a stable job.

Should I go abroad and try my luck or stay here and do this business or something else ?

Please help. I have no clue what to do with my life.

DOB - 05/05/1980, Place - New Delhi, Time - 11:27 am

zacksanders365

Re: Will I have a career ?

Post by zacksanders365 » 28 May 2018

Forgot to add, I once had a pooja done for ardh kal sarp yoga ( if that helps anyone ).

Waiting for someone to guide me, thx.

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » 28 May 2018

How much of birth time?Your d10 is strong eventhough saturn is debolitated in 10th house still it will give results with hadwork

rahu saturn conjuction in 2nd house shows problems in wealth,family life and speech and you are running rahu dasha

sun mercury conjuct in 1o th house will give status in life for sure.The only problem is 2nd house is heavily damaged other than that its a above avarage chart which will give results after struggles

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 29 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your pointers.

What does this mean "How much of birth time" ?

Also, what direction should I take business/job , travel/settle abroad ?

When will the damage of 2nd house be minimised ? By what age will I have some piece of mind with respect to career and wealth ?

My problem is that all my hard work goes in vain every time, and I am unable to proceed further. And I have to keep restarting my career again & again.

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » 29 May 2018

birth time source and how much you are sure its correct?

your saurn is doig the hardwork so you have to accept and do work it will give surely nice results

the 9th lord jupiter is defeated in planetery war but in good house . Try to do remedies for rahu chanting mantras

rahu in magha nakstra pray to your ancestors kula devta. Donate electronic item in kula devata temple which can give nice results in current dasha

10th hous ehaving mecury with sun shows you did business and 7th lord with rahu shows problems in business .yes business will do good for you after 32 age

venus in 12th house is also nice for foreign sources,forein lands etc.Trey to do bussinees with foriegn or people from distat land from your birth place it may give results

What kind of jobs you could get with your education?may be you could take some break and try in service sector.Your chart has equal for job and business .

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 30 May 2018

Birth time source is accurate per hospital records/mother.

" People from distant land from birth place " - SO should I try abroad ? will I have more success abroad or in India ?

I am masters - mba. My business dealing is mainly with Indian government sector. I tried in many areas - retail, ITeS, pharma...didn't do well anywhere. roadblocks everywhere and had to leave every time.

If business will do good, should I stick with current or try something overseas ? Will an education overseas translate into a job ?

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 03 Jun 2018

Hi,

Still waiting for an answer. Please help.

Thanks.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Jun 2018

zacksanders365,
You are in the unfavorable maha dasa of Rahu and unfavorable Jupiter. This combination can bring difficulties. So you will have to work with patience.
Consider doing remedies for Rahu and Jupiter.
Current time looks challenging. Some job opportunities are possible from August onwards.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 04 Jun 2018

Thanks for reply.

What remedies should I do ?

Also, job opportunities from August - should I try in India or abroad ? Does my chart show overseas job/profession ? And will I be financially comfortable ?

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 06 Jun 2018

Hi,

Anyone who can pls help answer my questions ?

Thx in advance to all smart people.

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 10 Jun 2018

Anyone ?

Pls help.

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 14 Jun 2018

Pls help.

I am getting an opportunity to go abroad.

Should I take it up ? will it be beneficial for me in the long run ?

Someone pls help me answer my query.

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 19 Jun 2018

Pls help.

Atleast someone answer my abroad query pls.

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 26 Jun 2018

Pls pls help.

I am getting an opportunity to go abroad.

Should I take it up ? will it be beneficial for me in the long run ?

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 29 Jun 2018

Pls pls pls I am very very confused.

Someone pls help...request pls to all eminent astrologers. pls help.

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 31 Jul 2018

HELP SOME 1 Pls.

Should I go abroad or settle here ??

Pls help.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 31 Jul 2018

Looks to me like you should go abroad. It will be beneficial.
Take the opportunity, as it seems not only is it what you want, but the chart has several combinations / yogas for one who goes abroad.
It's worth a try to go, especially since you say you have received an opportunity. Especially while jupiter is still in libra (through august/ sept)
If you can wait until after mercury retrograde - I know it's somewhat superstitious to say that, but to do such a large change in your life during not only mercury retro, but it's your 3+12th lord of travels/abroad , and in your ascendant currently (with rahu + sun transit too).
To be safe, looks like the best time would be Early September.

But if you only have a chance to go abroad in august , then I still vote that you should take it - unless you know of another chance coming in September later on.

zacksanders365

Post by zacksanders365 » 04 Aug 2018

Thank you so much for replying.

I do have another option after September and I was looking at it seriously enough as well.

I just have one question. Is there a chance of settling abroad or will it be a short stint and I will have to come back ?