Hello - Requesting career reading

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor
Hello - Requesting career reading

Post by jascrazy » 31 Mar 2018

Hello,

Came across this forum today. I have been following astrology circa 2008 along with numerology, however, not an astrologer by any means. Between 2011-2017 I used to read certain blogs of astrologers nothing more than that. I have been trying to interpret my chart to understand the purpose that I have in this life. I am currently running Rahu Mahadasha-Ketu Antardasha and since past few months this questing of purpose has taken a front seat in my life.

Currently I'm into foreign education business which is going ok, however, I am not interested in it. I feel there's more purpose and this sort of doesn't fit my career aspirations. Also, since I have stayed abroad - Jan 2007 - Aug 2011, I feel the urge to move abroad - not sure why but something keeps pulling me towards foreign lands.

I am looking for a good job, and would really appreciate if someone could do analysis and advise the same.

Date of Birth - 19.8.1984
Place Mumbai
Time - 2:15 pm

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hello - Requesting career reading

Post by Sujit » 31 Mar 2018

jascrazy wrote:
31 Mar 2018
Hello,

Came across this forum today. I have been following astrology circa 2008 along with numerology, however, not an astrologer by any means. Between 2011-2017 I used to read certain blogs of astrologers nothing more than that. I have been trying to interpret my chart to understand the purpose that I have in this life. I am currently running Rahu Mahadasha-Ketu Antardasha and since past few months this questing of purpose has taken a front seat in my life.

Currently I'm into foreign education business which is going ok, however, I am not interested in it. I feel there's more purpose and this sort of doesn't fit my career aspirations. Also, since I have stayed abroad - Jan 2007 - Aug 2011, I feel the urge to move abroad - not sure why but something keeps pulling me towards foreign lands.

I am looking for a good job, and would really appreciate if someone could do analysis and advise the same.

Date of Birth - 19.8.1984
Place Mumbai
Time - 2:15 pm
Your exalted Saturn in 12th is good for going foreign lands but not good for attachments. Foreign education venture is good for your chart as Jupiter is in own house.
Current antar dasa is ruled by Mars conjunct Ketu can give health concern and conflicts. Change of place, residence and foreign travels are possible in 2018.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 31 Mar 2018

Thank you Sujit. Appreciate it.

Can you elaborate on attachments, please? I moved to a new accommodation in Dec '17. Another change is possible?

Does Ragi Mahadasha make you more inclined towards astrology?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 02 Apr 2018

Also, can someone please analyse my D10 chart?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 13 Apr 2018

Gentle reminder please

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 08 Feb 2023

Hi, bumping this thread after almost 5 years. I'm planning to do a job and quit my business. I have lost the drive and passion to the business. Can someone please shed light on how long will it take for me to get a job and what industry is advisable? Also, will I be able to move abroad anytime soon?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Feb 2023

Hi,

Your birth-chart is Interesting indeed. You have 6 Planets/Grahas placed in either their Swastana (own-house) or Uccha-Sthana (sign of exaltation) in your birth-chart, deciphering it may not be easy. It would be nice if you could share a bit about yourself/family, education, progression in life, challenges you've faced, reason for change in job etc., to help connect with the concept of "Desha-Kaala-Patra".

Just so you are aware, you are currently in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha. He is placed in the 7th house of Vrishaba Rashi (6th Bhava), ruled by Venus/Shukra and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi.

Incidentally, Sun/Ravi is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi - the 10th house (in 9th Bhava). He is conjunct (7th &) 12th lord Venus/Shukra and 8th (& 11th) lord Mercury/Budha. On the sidelines, exalted Saturn/Shani-dev posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra and placed in the 12th house (11th Bhava) of Vyaya/Losses/Distant-Foreign Land has also been active.

Rahu works in mysterious ways and understanding his influence is not always easy - with birth-chart like yours, makes it much more harder.

Sincerely...

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 13 Feb 2023

Sishya wrote:
10 Feb 2023
Hi, Your birth-chart is Interesting indeed. You have 6 Planets/Grahas placed in either their Swastana (own-house) or Uccha-Sthana (sign of exaltation) in your birth-chart, deciphering it may not be easy. It would be nice if you could share a bit about yourself/family, education, progression in life, challenges you've faced, reason for change in job etc., to help connect with the concept of "Desha-Kaala-Patra". Just so you are aware, you are currently in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha. He is placed in the 7th house of Vrishaba Rashi (6th Bhava), ruled by Venus/Shukra and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Incidentally, Sun/Ravi is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi - the 10th house (in 9th Bhava). He is conjunct (7th &) 12th lord Venus/Shukra and 8th (& 11th) lord Mercury/Budha. On the sidelines, exalted Saturn/Shani-dev posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra and placed in the 12th house (11th Bhava) of Vyaya/Losses/Distant-Foreign Land has also been active. Rahu works in mysterious ways and understanding his influence is not always easy - with birth-chart like yours, makes it much more harder. Sincerely...
Thank you Sishya. Below are some events for your reference

Reasons for job changes are below
a) 1st Job change was on 1st Feb 2006 - Was doing MBA, went to placement co-ordinator stating my company isn't paying and a senior who was working said my company is looking for people in marketing, would you like to join? Went there the same day, gave interview, cleared it, joined the job. LOVED this job and the line - it was early days of fintech in true sense

b) Moved to UK on 16th Jan 2007, and hence had to resign from the above job around Nov end 2006. Struggled to find part time job. Really difficult period from around April/May 2007 until 20th Aug 2007 when I got an offer from a company in the UK. They sponsored my visa too after a year.

c) The work in the above company got monotonous. Got one promotion, but the team was small, and growth was limited, so decided to resign around Jun 2011. Came back to India on 28th Aug 2011.

d) Started a job in Jan 2012. Again, wasn't enjoying much. worked for a year and half and quit in Jun 2013 after getting a new job.

e) Loved this job. Was there for 3 years. got promoted, awards and bonuses. Left for a better opportunity in a media company as I wanted to do somethign in Movies/media.

f) Media job was really bad. quit within 4 months, and joined business with wife. Wasn't keen, but felt it was the only resort. So joined education business and have been working in the same business ever since. Now feel my time is up here, and I should do something else. Last year has been really slow. Felt depression taking over due to not enjoying my work.

- Was decent in education, however, from 1997 - 2005, the time wasn't great. Used to pass, but not get good grades. Something changed.

Married in Oct 2013. Kid born in April 2016.

Ambitious. Want to be known in the line of work. Cannot do work that is unethical or feel compromises are to be made. Trying to work in an MNC, but not happening.

Nuclear setup since Dec 2017.

Feel like moving abroad as I feel I will be much successful abroad where I do my thing without people prying or asking too much. Seems like a connect abroad. Earlier was UK, not somehow feel Australia would be good.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Also, can I request you to kindly send me a DM. I wanted to mention something, but unable to do so due to textareaname issue. Not able to solve it.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Feb 2023

Hi,

Try these steps, in case you are having trouble with textarea.
https://phpbb.lightonvedicastrology.com ... 32#p299751

Sincerely...

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

I did, unable to work out it for some reason.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

got dm, but cannot respond due to the same issue. No worries. I will wait for your response, please.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I was hoping you'd provide an insight into your life from your early/formative years, along with details of education, some input about your parents etc.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
b) Moved to UK on 16th Jan 2007, and hence had to resign from the above job around Nov end 2006. Struggled to find part time job. Really difficult period from around April/May 2007 until 20th Aug 2007 when I got an offer from a company in the UK. They sponsored my visa too after a year.
Anyways, looking at the information and sequence of events shared thus far, it is very clear that Rahu was instrumental in taking you to a foreign/distant land, around the start of his Maha-Dasha.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
c) The work in the above company got monotonous. Got one promotion, but the team was small, and growth was limited, so decided to resign around Jun 2011. Came back to India on 28th Aug 2011.
Ever wondered what made your return to homeland??? I'm inclined to think your 4th lord of Homely Comforts Saturn/Shani-dev being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation was at work and you returned during his Antara, when you could have very well looked for another job in UK.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
d) Started a job in Jan 2012. Again, wasn't enjoying much. worked for a year and half and quit in Jun 2013 after getting a new job.

e) Loved this job. Was there for 3 years. got promoted, awards and bonuses. Left for a better opportunity in a media company as I wanted to do somethign in Movies/media.

f) Media job was really bad. quit within 4 months, and joined business with wife. Wasn't keen, but felt it was the only resort. So joined education business and have been working in the same business ever since. Now feel my time is up here, and I should do something else. Last year has been really slow. Felt depression taking over due to not enjoying my work.
Rahu does work in mysterious ways... he sets up smoke-screens and often lures folk to embark on risky ventures or misadventures.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
- Was decent in education, however, from 1997 - 2005, the time wasn't great. Used to pass, but not get good grades. Something changed.
That can perhaps be attributed to Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra and other such.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
Ambitious. Want to be known in the line of work. Cannot do work that is unethical or feel compromises are to be made.
This can also be attributed to strong planetary placements.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
Trying to work in an MNC, but not happening.
Current Maha-Dasha is still that of Rahu. He is placed in the 7th house in Vrishaba Rashi, ruled by 7th & 12th lord Venus/Shukra, placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by the 10th lord Sun/Ravi. placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi. So, 10th house of Simha Rashi hosting Mercury/Budha, Venus/Shukra and Sun/Ravi are activated, along with 7th & 12th house hosting Saturn/Shani-dev. To me it looks like Rahu is not positively inclined and would perhaps help if you were to consider propitiating him.

Current Antara of Badha-Karaka Moon/Chandra placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana is not preferred. Incidentally, he is also posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, It would help if you were to consider strengthening him.

Sincerely...

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

The reason I wanted to message on DM was to talk about my family. Certain things are way too personal, hence not posting here. Can you provide your email ID please, I'll email about my family.

I was lazy as a kid. Loved watching movies. Didn't like going out to play with other kids. At times I did, but mostly was home bound. Big fan of wrestling and action movies. Start putting on weight around 1997 and was a chubby kid. Lost weight around 2002 onwards.

The thought of studying abroad ignited in 2002, and I flew in 2007 Jan.

Super ambitious now, but bound by something. Not sure what it is. I have taken up work not because I wanted to do a particular job, but those were needs based. for eg, the UK job was more out of desperation, then the job in India in consulting was too that I took in 2012.

I moved to India for a few reasons - 1) work was getting stagnant. Wasn't enjoying at all. (I'm going through similar emotions now). Everybody told me not to do so as my PR was a couple of years away. Anyway, did it and came to India.

2) Parents were alone in India as my brother was also in the UK too. My mother fractured her leg, and I felt that no one is around them during such times, so moved back.

3) India was booming at that point, so thought would be a good time to move back.

4) Also, was getting to the marriage age, so came back.

I understand about Rahu being an illusion, and moon being weak in my chart. How do I propitiate them? Someone told me to wear Blue Sapphire for Saturn.

Do I change my career now? From what I'm doing to something that's more exciting, if an opportunity comes up? I have two years of Rahu MD left. One year under Moon AD, and one under Mars.

Saturn has been favourable for me from what I have seen. I wonder how my Jupiter MD would be.

Will I be successful the way I want to be - ambitious, famous and known?

Will I move abroad?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
The reason I wanted to message on DM was to talk about my family. Certain things are way too personal, hence not posting here. Can you provide your email ID please, I'll email about my family.
Quite understandable... You can try using the e-mail option.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
I was lazy as a kid. Loved watching movies. Didn't like going out to play with other kids. At times I did, but mostly was home bound. Big fan of wrestling and action movies. Start putting on weight around 1997 and was a chubby kid. Lost weight around 2002 onwards.
Thanks to your Moon/Chandra, who seems to be drifting in the middle of nowhere, with very little support on either side of the flanks. I think you were and probably continue to be a bit of a lonesome person, with few or fewer friends and very little social life.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
I moved to India for a few reasons - 1) work was getting stagnant. Wasn't enjoying at all. (I'm going through similar emotions now). Everybody told me not to do so as my PR was a couple of years away. Anyway, did it and came to India.

2) Parents were alone in India as my brother was also in the UK too. My mother fractured her leg, and I felt that no one is around them during such times, so moved back.

3) India was booming at that point, so thought would be a good time to move back.

4) Also, was getting to the marriage age, so came back.
All valid reasons... But then, we are driven by Destiny/Karma and do what we are wired to do... On my part, I'm merely trying to connect you with the thought that you were always bound to return. You probably like being home, as much as you like being overseas.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
I understand about Rahu being an illusion, and moon being weak in my chart. How do I propitiate them?
You could seek help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. Based on your inclination, you could try and manage by regular chanting of simplistic mantras, consider offering special prayers or consider other specialized rituals like Homa/Havan (fire ritual) etc. For strengthening Moon/Chandra, you could start with Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation and chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", on a regular basis. Strengthening Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana and your mind (will not help your cause, if you let it drift in thoughts) is very essential.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
Do I change my career now? From what I'm doing to something that's more exciting, if an opportunity comes up? I have two years of Rahu MD left. One year under Moon AD, and one under Mars.
Who or what is stopping you? What is it that you'll lose? In any case, considering the upcoming Maha-Dasha to be that of Jupiter/Guru-dev, I'm inclined to think you'll continue to be in some way or form associated with teaching/education/banking/finance etc. related profession.

Incidentally, your 2nd lord of Wealth Accumulation and upcoming Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru-dev is strongly placed in his Swasthana in Dhanur Rashi. He is Vakra or Retrograde and is hounded by low-profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu, thereby activating him and in-turn Sun/Ravi, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana.

Sincerely...

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for taking time and responding in detail. I shall email details shortly.

My friend circle has increased since last one year. I moved to a new place and like the people here. Life has been good personally. It’s just the work I’m concerned about as I feel time is passing by and nothing much is happening in terms of my growth mentally.

I’m not worried about what will happen but just in double mind about work. One on side I feel it’s the right thing to do, on the other side it’s the fear of the unknown. Also, I’m in partnership with my brother in this business, so I don’t know how will he react. Will I have to give away everything, or will I get royalty, etc. Those thoughts linger.

Sorry I didn’t understand the last sentence. How will Sun be activated during Guru MD? Is it due to the aspect? What is Gulika and Mandi?

Will my Jupiter MD be good?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
Sorry I didn’t understand the last sentence. How will Sun be activated during Guru MD? Is it due to the aspect? What is Gulika and Mandi?
Jupiter/Guru-dev in your birth-chart is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Sun/Ravi is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, which is also ruled by Ketu.
jascrazy wrote:
13 Feb 2023
Will my Jupiter MD be good?
You can look forward to Jupiter/Guru-dev's Maha-Dasha. It will be different... Jupiter/Guru-dev's aspect on Moon/Chandra should also help calm your mind and get better clarity in life.

Sincerely...

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 14 Feb 2023

Thank you Sishya! This is helpful. Much appreciated.