Learned Astrologers,Please Listen

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor
Learned Astrologers,Please Listen

Post by Yayathi » 30 Mar 2018

Dear Learned Astrologers,
As a Member of LOVA Forum,I know that this forum have many gifted astrologers with a deep knowledge in the Subject.With a limited knowledge in Astrology,I am not at all satisfied by analyzing my own birth chart.I consulted 3-4 famous astrologers near my locality but I think they are just good at Counselling and not in Astrology.Recently,I found my birth chart written by a well known astrologer of that time,and I found an error in the same.Under the Yogas Section,he had written 'Maha Bhadra Yoga' which is one of the Pancha Maha Purusha Yogas,but in my birth chart Mercury is in a Kendra but not his own sign,instead Mercury is in Leo.So,I think atleast some of the astrologers without proper knowledge in the subject,just want to make the birth chart colorful with a lots of good yogas and earn money by making the client happy.So,that's why I am here,Astrology is a divine knowledge only accessible to the people with God's Grace and I believe that,there are good astrologers in this forum.
I would like to write my major life events in three different timelines as follows :

(1) 2013 - Being an Above Average Student,passed 10th Grade with Very good Marks in May 2013.

(2)2014-2017-In the first phase,failures in 11th grade exams and passed 11th grade in May 2014 after 2 attempts.In the Second Phase,failures in 12th grade exams first in 2015,second in 2016 and somehow passed in the 3rd attempt in 2017.In between,In 2015 went for Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering but failed to complete,after that in 2016 went for a Diploma course in Computer Hardware,that too not completed.In November 2016,met with a minor accident,right hand ring finger broken,minor surgery done in the same month.In December 24th 2016 leave my home due to frequent quarrels with parents,stayed in my cousin's home till January 1st and came back home.In January 2017,I went for a Computer Hardware Trainee job(I am not from a financially sound family) at Rs 4500/month.Worked there for 2 months and leave the job due to over workload and low salary in March 2017,tried for Bachelor's degree admission after passing 12th Grade but not lucky.Currently,staying in home just by helping my father in his works and dependant on his earnings and no single penny in my hand.So,Overall 2014-2017 gifted me only failures.

(3)(2018- ? ) - Currently I am preparing to appear on a National Law Entrance Exam which is going to be conducted on May 2018.I don't know,how long this failures will follow me.But now,Really I get used to it.
About Me - First of all,I am not at all ambitious and not at all interested in anything except Astrology.My interests keep on changing day by day.I think I am interested in astrology because of its occult nature.As my nakshatra suggests,I am very curious to know about the roots of everything,I just keep on digging still I found the root,just like asking many questions in this forum.I am a little bit lazy and I don't know why,I never go to sleep fast and if I go to sleep,its very very hard to wake me up(May be the effect of lagna lord in 12th House).I am very much interested in higher education and consider it as the precious wealth than any other material pleasures.
I have five questions in mind :
(1) Why is my life full of failures,Why is that I find it very hard to acheive something while the rest of the people do it very easily ?
(2) Will I acheive,higher education like Bachelor's,Master's,Phd etc... Or just remain in this basic qualification of 12th Grade.
(3)What will be my kind of vocation?
(4)One of Astrologers,said that Akhanda Samrajya Yoga is present in my birth chart,Is it true ? If yes,Is the yoga strong enough to give good results ?
(5)My ultimate goal in life is to look after my parents till their end and to pursue spirituality.Is there any spiritual yogas in the chart ?

Birth Details
Date of Birth : 14/08/1997
Time of Birth : 13:09
Place of Birth: Trivandrum also known as Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala

Thank You
Yayathi

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Learned Astrologers,Please Listen

Post by Yayathi » 30 Mar 2018

I would be really grateful if anyone could provide a solution for my question.I have one more question,which I forgot to add in the previous post,Can I make a career in Astrology ?

Thank you
Yayathi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Mar 2018

Yayathi wrote:
30 Mar 2018
As a Member of LOVA Forum,I know that this forum have many gifted astrologers with a deep knowledge in the Subject.With a limited knowledge in Astrology,I am not at all satisfied by analyzing my own birth chart.I consulted 3-4 famous astrologers near my locality but I think they are just good at Counselling and not in Astrology.Recently,I found my birth chart written by a well known astrologer of that time,and I found an error in the same.Under the Yogas Section,he had written 'Maha Bhadra Yoga' which is one of the Pancha Maha Purusha Yogas,but in my birth chart Mercury is in a Kendra but not his own sign,instead Mercury is in Leo.So,I think atleast some of the astrologers without proper knowledge in the subject,just want to make the birth chart colorful with a lots of good yogas and earn money by making the client happy.So,that's why I am here,Astrology is a divine knowledge only accessible to the people with God's Grace and I believe that,there are good astrologers in this forum.
I would like to write my major life events in three different timelines as follows :

(1) 2013 - Being an Above Average Student,passed 10th Grade with Very good Marks in May 2013.

(2)2014-2017-In the first phase,failures in 11th grade exams and passed 11th grade in May 2014 after 2 attempts.In the Second Phase,failures in 12th grade exams first in 2015,second in 2016 and somehow passed in the 3rd attempt in 2017.In between,In 2015 went for Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering but failed to complete,after that in 2016 went for a Diploma course in Computer Hardware,that too not completed.In November 2016,met with a minor accident,right hand ring finger broken,minor surgery done in the same month.In December 24th 2016 leave my home due to frequent quarrels with parents,stayed in my cousin's home till January 1st and came back home.In January 2017,I went for a Computer Hardware Trainee job(I am not from a financially sound family) at Rs 4500/month.Worked there for 2 months and leave the job due to over workload and low salary in March 2017,tried for Bachelor's degree admission after passing 12th Grade but not lucky.Currently,staying in home just by helping my father in his works and dependant on his earnings and no single penny in my hand.So,Overall 2014-2017 gifted me only failures.

(3)(2018- ? ) - Currently I am preparing to appear on a National Law Entrance Exam which is going to be conducted on May 2018.I don't know,how long this failures will follow me.But now,Really I get used to it.
About Me - First of all,I am not at all ambitious and not at all interested in anything except Astrology.My interests keep on changing day by day.I think I am interested in astrology because of its occult nature.As my nakshatra suggests,I am very curious to know about the roots of everything,I just keep on digging still I found the root,just like asking many questions in this forum.I am a little bit lazy and I don't know why,I never go to sleep fast and if I go to sleep,its very very hard to wake me up(May be the effect of lagna lord in 12th House).I am very much interested in higher education and consider it as the precious wealth than any other material pleasures.
I have five questions in mind :
(1) Why is my life full of failures,Why is that I find it very hard to acheive something while the rest of the people do it very easily ?
(2) Will I acheive,higher education like Bachelor's,Master's,Phd etc... Or just remain in this basic qualification of 12th Grade.
(3)What will be my kind of vocation?
(4)One of Astrologers,said that Akhanda Samrajya Yoga is present in my birth chart,Is it true ? If yes,Is the yoga strong enough to give good results ?
(5)My ultimate goal in life is to look after my parents till their end and to pursue spirituality.Is there any spiritual yogas in the chart ?

Birth Details
Date of Birth : 14/08/1997
Time of Birth : 13:09
Place of Birth: Trivandrum also known as Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala

Thank You
Yayathi
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37235
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 31 Mar 2018

Dear Sujith Ji,
What about the rest of the questions ?
(4)One of Astrologers,said that Akhanda Samrajya
Yoga is present in my birth chart,Is it true ? If yes,Is
the yoga strong enough to give good results ?
(5)My ultimate goal in life is to look after my parents
till their end and to pursue spirituality.Is there any
spiritual yogas in the chart ?

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 31 Mar 2018

1. Mutual placement (6-8) of Saturn in 5th and Mercury in 10th indicates hurdles in educational pursuits. Should hope for success in higher education after the age of 23. Till then, it appears that the current phase will push you more towards spiritual knowledge and evolution.
2. Higher education is indicated in the chart, however the current period is not much favourable.
3. A free lancer or self employed person.
4. Could not observe.
5. Yes, strong yoga. Will see transformation after 36.

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 31 Mar 2018

Dear SWARNIM ji,
Thank you for you time.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 01 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed 10 quoted lines and retained the one line posted.

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 01 Apr 2018

Respected Chandralagna Ji,
I would like to know,what do you have to say about this birth chart,if you could steal some time from your life :)
Thanking You
Yayathi

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 27 Dec 2019

hello yayathi,

what is your present status ? did you write the law entrance exam ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 13 Feb 2020

As a Member of LOVA Forum,I know that this forum have many gifted astrologers with a deep knowledge in the Subject.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Feb 2020

Yayathi
You are having very good knowledge in astrology as I have seen the replies posted in the group
Best of luck