When will i change my job?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sidd
Contributor
Contributor
When will i change my job?

Post by sidd » 23 Mar 2018

Dear Astrologers,

I have been into job searching for almost 6 month now. Till now, i have not landed in a perfect job. Kindly analyse my chart and let me know, if i will be able to secure an offer letter soon? "When will i get an offer letter in my hand?". I have applied to many companies and i have completed a job interview in a company and waiting for their result. Kindly help. My dob 01 april 1982, female,bangalore,01:00AM.

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Re: When will i change my job?

Post by sidd » 26 Mar 2018

Kindly help.any help would be much appreciated.

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 27 Mar 2018

From the analysis of your birth chart,I observed that you are currently Saturn Mahadasa and Venus Antardasha.Saturn is very powerful in your birthchart and also your Atmakaraka.Saturn is also posited in your 10th house of profession,but his conjuntion with mars may not be a good sign.The 10th lord is placed in Leo Navamsha,which indicates Government jobs, Administration related works,entertaiment etc...
Saturn is causing you delays in getting a job.Although h
e causes so much delays,he will bless you with a good career,that's why he is called"Slow But Steady Saturn
".There is a fair chance that,you will get a good job before the end of Saturn MD in 2019.Keep on working hard,being a good teacher Saturn may reward you with a great future.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 27 Mar 2018

2021 for change
Thanx

Vyri
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Vyri » 27 Mar 2018

Hi Sidd

I'd like to introduce myself as a new member to the forums, my name is Vyri-pronounced like free-but spelled differently.

Am a neophyte-student astrologer, will attempt a reading-delineation, for you using hoary technique for predicting.

Can you attach your natal with progressions in the forum: I am new so I don't have those privileges yet? Or I can run one off for you, will take some time to get back to you though.

The 7th-or first as Lily advises represent your significator's. Venus (your planet lord in the horary chart) of Libra/Taurus, (double import) gives a glimpse into your nature (?), Venusian types are laid back-not active instigator's-reticent to initiate projects on thier own, accomplish goals without some guidance on the side line.
What type of career are you presently engaged in?
Am taking the 7th as your personal Asc. house - Lord Venus ambassador. Will consider using the 1st additionally.

It seems to me Mercury retro is telling you to review prior companies you have submitted your resume to.

9th house: Jupiter lord-in Scorpio in your 6th (work attitude-habits) inharmony and fixed, it is an indication that a new approach (lord Pluto-change- lord of Scorpio to the planets of career/work, something about your 'approach-presentation' should be reconsidered for you to be successful to land a new job.

Mercury soon to be trined by Moon from the 9th house to the 5th holding Mercury (creative ventures-Venus (you) also within the 5th (your ambassador-in detriment could also be telling you your appearance is not adequate, new clothes, new suit?) Perhaps you need to spruse up your looks befitting the 'new trends' that fit the fads?

Merc. ruling documents in the creative 5th could mean it is necessary for you to review your work history-give solid dates of employment on your resume? In Aries he ref. to documents that portray personal representation, your present work skills, talents-do they fit the demands of the new career you are looking for?
Mercury retro could mean a reassessment or 'returning' to a prospective employer you recently submitted your references to, so they will know your eagerness to be employed by them, 'keeping your foot in the door' so to speak. Mercury retro also means a rethink of some sort, brushing up on conversation skills-how do you handle yourself in an interview; are there agencies in your area that can help you practice a new presentation technique tailored to the industry you are seeking?

How is your attitude towards making necessary adjustments? (Moon & N.N. (intuition) quincunx aspect stemming from the 9th house to the cluster of planets in the natural 3rd house (in Capricorn/Career) are telling you an adjustment could be in the offing for you, but possibly with less pay or salary attached. Mercury retro lord of the 10th could also mean the industry in your vicinity is at a low ebb at this time.
Are your letters of recommendation in order? Maybe your resume/cover letter needs adjusting - the prospective employer expecting the resume to represent the employee's efforts they will be applying to their work - given to an attitude of perfection.

Saturn is dignified in Capricorn-Mars is exalted soon to conj. him. It all sums up to new opportunities for success coming your way - by way of change & considering other types of expression in your work-career efforts.

Just be sure you don't settle for something you will hastily disengage yourself from (Venus conj. Uranus = sudden-unexpected changes, this could mean a sudden job opportunity also.

Haven't taken a look at your natal or progression chart, but a horary map, asked by someone who has a wish to help an unknown can depict energies with uncanny accuracy that fit the situation for the native.
Either way, am seeing a change (Jupiter sextile Pluto) offering up an opportunity for you in a year or during the autumn or fall months.

Sincerely
Vyri
All the best

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 28 Mar 2018

Yayathi wrote:
27 Mar 2018
From the analysis of your birth chart,I observed that you are currently Saturn Mahadasa and Venus Antardasha.Saturn is very powerful in your birthchart and also your Atmakaraka.Saturn is also posited in your 10th house of profession,but his conjuntion with mars may not be a good sign.The 10th lord is placed in Leo Navamsha,which indicates Government jobs, Administration related works,entertaiment etc...
Saturn is causing you delays in getting a job.Although h
e causes so much delays,he will bless you with a good career,that's why he is called"Slow But Steady Saturn
".There is a fair chance that,you will get a good job before the end of Saturn MD in 2019.Keep on working hard,being a good teacher Saturn may reward you with a great future.
Thank you so much for the reading Yayathi. I am working in the technical sector in my current company. I have completed 1.7 years and desperately looking for some change, as my current salary is very low and the job is too monotonous. Wow 2019 seems to be very far:(. thank you so much for your help. I will definitely update the status, once i land in a job.

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

astro dr anjna wrote:
27 Mar 2018
2021 for change
Thank you so much for your kind help astro dr anjna. I want to move out from this company asap, as my pay is very low and the working environment is bit worse. I will come & update you regarding my job search.Thank you.

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Vyri wrote:
27 Mar 2018
Hi Sidd

I'd like to introduce myself as a new member to the forums, my name is Vyri-pronounced like free-but spelled differently.

Am a neophyte-student astrologer, will attempt a reading-delineation, for you using hoary technique for predicting.

Can you attach your natal with progressions in the forum: I am new so I don't have those privileges yet? Or I can run one off for you, will take some time to get back to you though.

The 7th-or first as Lily advises represent your significator's. Venus (your planet lord in the horary chart) of Libra/Taurus, (double import) gives a glimpse into your nature (?), Venusian types are laid back-not active instigator's-reticent to initiate projects on thier own, accomplish goals without some guidance on the side line.
What type of career are you presently engaged in?
Am taking the 7th as your personal Asc. house - Lord Venus ambassador. Will consider using the 1st additionally.

It seems to me Mercury retro is telling you to review prior companies you have submitted your resume to.

9th house: Jupiter lord-in Scorpio in your 6th (work attitude-habits) inharmony and fixed, it is an indication that a new approach (lord Pluto-change- lord of Scorpio to the planets of career/work, something about your 'approach-presentation' should be reconsidered for you to be successful to land a new job.

Mercury soon to be trined by Moon from the 9th house to the 5th holding Mercury (creative ventures-Venus (you) also within the 5th (your ambassador-in detriment could also be telling you your appearance is not adequate, new clothes, new suit?) Perhaps you need to spruse up your looks befitting the 'new trends' that fit the fads?

Merc. ruling documents in the creative 5th could mean it is necessary for you to review your work history-give solid dates of employment on your resume? In Aries he ref. to documents that portray personal representation, your present work skills, talents-do they fit the demands of the new career you are looking for?
Mercury retro could mean a reassessment or 'returning' to a prospective employer you recently submitted your references to, so they will know your eagerness to be employed by them, 'keeping your foot in the door' so to speak. Mercury retro also means a rethink of some sort, brushing up on conversation skills-how do you handle yourself in an interview; are there agencies in your area that can help you practice a new presentation technique tailored to the industry you are seeking?

How is your attitude towards making necessary adjustments? (Moon & N.N. (intuition) quincunx aspect stemming from the 9th house to the cluster of planets in the natural 3rd house (in Capricorn/Career) are telling you an adjustment could be in the offing for you, but possibly with less pay or salary attached. Mercury retro lord of the 10th could also mean the industry in your vicinity is at a low ebb at this time.
Are your letters of recommendation in order? Maybe your resume/cover letter needs adjusting - the prospective employer expecting the resume to represent the employee's efforts they will be applying to their work - given to an attitude of perfection.

Saturn is dignified in Capricorn-Mars is exalted soon to conj. him. It all sums up to new opportunities for success coming your way - by way of change & considering other types of expression in your work-career efforts.

Just be sure you don't settle for something you will hastily disengage yourself from (Venus conj. Uranus = sudden-unexpected changes, this could mean a sudden job opportunity also.

Haven't taken a look at your natal or progression chart, but a horary map, asked by someone who has a wish to help an unknown can depict energies with uncanny accuracy that fit the situation for the native.
Either way, am seeing a change (Jupiter sextile Pluto) offering up an opportunity for you in a year or during the autumn or fall months.

Sincerely
Vyri
All the best
Welcome to the forum Vyri and thank you so much for the detailed prediction. The reading resonates well with my situation. I actually got through an interview in a company on feb 2018, but suddenly they told me to wait for the offer letter. I called them on march 1st week to know about the status, they told me that my profile is still on hold and definitely not rejected. But since it is almost a month, i kind of left the hope and started looking elsewhere.

So I feel your statement "It seems to me Mercury retro is telling you to review prior companies you have submitted your resume to." seems to be picking regarding this employer.

I don't know how to cast a horary chart Vyri :(. I am kind of stuck in this current job and i am ready to take contract type jobs too. I will definitely keep you posted regarding my job search.

Thank you so much for your valuable time and your detailed prediction. Much appreciated. Bless you.

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 28 Mar 2018

Dear Sidd,
I would like to mention an important thing regarding your post,Saturn being a slow moving planet will always give a tough start.But once,you change into the right track,your life starts improving and makes you a responsible person.
Patience is the key to conquer the world,just like Mahatma Gandhi :)
Thank You