Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Re: Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Post by Nitin21 » 16 Oct 2020

Hi capricgurl,

the prediction was about settling the property issue which is linked to your marriage. REst all is different planets gameplay. so you need to check the updates on that case.

thanks

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 16 Oct 2020

Hello Nithin,
Yes, I am waiting to hear from my family about it too.. I will update that too once I get news about it. Until then take care.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 Jun 2021

Hello everyone,

Updates so far: I decided to continue with part-time MBA, completed 1 year with struggle, and have 1 more year to go. since the pandemic ancestral property case in India been stagnant. no changes in career/job and love life. due to covid been locked in the house, doing classes all online. got an interest/proposal on shaadi.com, but seems like he is not interested anymore, so that ended before the beginning or before we even met. my mother has moved to stay with me, so I probably won't be able to date or socialize much, though I never did even before when I was staying alone, now even if I want it won't happen.

Jupiter MD started this year in Jan. I am already kinda seeing my future---> average life, peace of mind, and financial stability (probably below average salary in the beginning). nothing great nothing too bad, just an average, normal, peaceful life.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 20 Dec 2022

Hello LOVA friends,
I was waiting for something to happen in life to update here, but nothing so far. I graduated MBA, still have no job, still single as I have always been. The family property dispute in court is also dragging even though the high court ordered to resolve the case by end of 2020.

life feels like its on autopilot mode, it's going but don't know where. it's like I have been invited to a party where there is no one, no food, nothing! what's the point in inviting me to a nothing? am I born to experience nothing but to waste time?

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 22 Jan 2024

Update: as of today, nothing much changed in life. Property dispute still where it was, graduated MBA in 2022 july, but haven't yet started to apply for jobs due to lack of motivation or laziness. Still single, no boyfriend or anything like that, I dated a Russian guy my age in 2022, which lasted for 3 to 4 months.

I am currently running Jupiter MD-Saturn AD , which started a year ago, Jupiter MD began in 2021 JANUARY

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 22 Jan 2024

Oh and I am currently enrolled in astrology course, learning bhrigu Nandi nadi astrology, enrolled last year around feb/March