Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor
Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 23 Dec 2017

Hello ever,
I have been trying to study for a pre requisite exam for MBA, it's been over a year & I have been wasting lot of time, now the deadlines are very close,
but having roomate issues & one or the other problem.

Kundali details,
Pisces asc, with sun 10.18 deg , jupiter11.68 & rahu18.42 (degrees change slightly with different software ), 2nd house aries has mars at 28.48 degrees, SATURN in 9th house 😟 27.42 degrees, moon 11.49 deg in 11th house , & venus 1.99 mercury 12.47 deg conjunction in 12th house of Aquarius .

Thank you everyone that helps

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Post by Sujit » 24 Dec 2017

Capricgurl1987 wrote:
23 Dec 2017
Hello ever,
I have been trying to study for a pre requisite exam for MBA, it's been over a year & I have been wasting lot of time, now the deadlines are very close,
but having roomate issues & one or the other problem.

Kundali details,
Pisces asc, with sun 10.18 deg , jupiter11.68 & rahu18.42 (degrees change slightly with different software ), 2nd house aries has mars at 28.48 degrees, SATURN in 9th house 😟 27.42 degrees, moon 11.49 deg in 11th house , & venus 1.99 mercury 12.47 deg conjunction in 12th house of Aquarius .

Thank you everyone that helps
Post birth details...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 16 Apr 2019

Sujit wrote:
> Post birth details...

25 March 1987, muddebihal taluk, karnataka. at 6:35 am

i am still struggling. should i just quit?

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 12 Feb 2020

Don't quit. You seem like a brave girl. Your lagna lord is sitting in lagna and trying to do good as much as possible. Believe in yourself. Atleast believe in your jupiter and move forward.

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 12 Feb 2020

Don't quit. You seem like a brave girl. Your lagna lord is sitting in lagna and trying to do good as much as possible. Believe in yourself. Atleast believe in your jupiter and move forward.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 02 Apr 2020

Thank you evryone all my posts after feb 12 th are deleted.

I am working on my MBA application for top B schools, and things are kinda working in my favour.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 02 Apr 2020

Not only yours, its for all. Even I had posted few predictions for you in other threads. Some server issues.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 Apr 2020

astroduffer wrote:
> Not only yours, its for all. Even I had posted few predictions for you in
> other threads. Some server issues.

Greetings astroduffer,
I have read your past 4-5 replies. I responded to them as well. But they all got lost somewhere.

Last message I read was circumstances of meeting my significant other. Where you said "Near to salty/dilapiated water, he will be aggressive in nature, healthy, there could be a religious place near by or might be meeting in it, there will be a black idol".

I am grateful for the your Time & help. Thank you astro duffer. I hope you have a wonderful time. Take care

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 06 Apr 2020

Thank god caprigurl you could read those predictions. It takes quite an effort to do those.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 07 Apr 2020

astroduffer wrote:
> Thank god caprigurl you could read those predictions. It takes quite an
> effort to do those.

I did, and i am thankful for that. take care astroduffer, stay safe

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Apr 2020

Capricgurl1987

The chart has some difficult combinations where Jupiter and Sun are conjunct weakens Jupiter by combustion and affliction.

Would you be able to share information about parents health, life and finances.

- Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 11 Apr 2020

Sujit wrote:
> Capricgurl1987
>
> The chart has some difficult combinations where Jupiter and Sun are
> conjunct weakens Jupiter by combustion and affliction.
>
> Would you be able to share information about parents health, life and
> finances.
>
> - Sujit

Hello sujit,
My dad is no more with us, he passed away in august of 2012. My mom's health is not good, I mean she has asthma and gets sick very fast. Financially we are good, my father owned majority of the land in our town when I was young, he lived like a king, everyone respected my dad, no one would pass by our house without saying namaste to my dad. But we don't have much income, we have land and lot of properties, but none gets rented, if someone rents it either they leave very fast else don't pay rent for years. Our house still depends on my mom's earnings, my mom brought some cash from her brother when I was a kid,and my mom has been financing that money to others for interest, and that's how we have been surviving. Land properties my ancestors left has never really been of much use to be honest. Some are in disputes, dad gave land for poor people for free, he did lot of charity and donations, he never asked the money he lend to poor farmers, he donated 100x100 roadside sites to build temples, though he never even joined his hands in front of any god idols anywhere, not because he disrespected gods, it's just he liked to just stay away and respect from far distance. Same with my mom, some poor people never returned the money my mom gave them.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Apr 2020

Capricgurl1987,

Thanks for the details. The position of parents are weak so I asked how is their health and finances.

Take care.

- Sujit

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 12 Apr 2020

My mom is Taurus ascendant. I saw her chart. Is there anything I can do to bad things not happen?

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 13 Apr 2020

Was your dad involved in a dispute with his elder siblings or a spiritual person over financial matter somewhere in Aug-Sept 2008. The gain could be some unearned income like inheritance or something else.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 13 Apr 2020

astroduffer wrote:
> Was your dad involved in a dispute with his elder siblings or a spiritual
> person over financial matter somewhere in Aug-Sept 2008. The gain could be
> some unearned income like inheritance or something else.

Hello Astroduffer,
No my dad never got into fight w/ his siblings for financial or property matters or any good person, cuz all of my dad's siblings signed all the property for my dad 3-4 decades ago and moved to US, from what i know. but there was big property conflict in 2008 which we are still fighting in court.

My dad was selling one of the ancestral property (we dont know why he was selling it) for very very cheap to a mean, cunning and a very rich marwadi in our town, and my mom strongly opposed it, though she never questioned whatever my dad did all his life. when my mom asked why was he trying to sell it, dad said they tricked him to sign it. my dad always used to do all the property sales at home, this one was happened at a motel/lodge of his cousin. when my dad signed an agreement paper to sell it to marwadi, that property was in my elder brothe'rs name who was 25 at that time, and we all 4 siblings were over 18 age. we are the 3rd generation to get that ancestral property. dad never earned a single rupee in his life on his own, nor brought any money home or spent on his family, other than paying for our education. my mom was the one who took care of all the expenses.

my dad's cousins (dad's eldest step sister's children) has done this many many many times to us. I really doubt if karma is real, from what i have observed growing up and heard from my mom, my ancestors, my mom & dad all had/have a heart of gold. they were so kind and humble. I dont know why we are all facing so many problems

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Apr 2020

yes that was precisely I was trying to decode, property/elder sibling involvement /dispute(cheating) time period 2008. it all falls in place. More than that I cannot put on public domain.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 15 Apr 2020

There was no gain though. We have lost a lot of money due to the dispute, that marwadi gave us 10,000 rupees as initial payment to secure the deal, which we returned & offered ten times more money to just it go, but he want our property, and been fighting for years.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Apr 2020

Hi caprigurl,

This year your family will have a chance to settle this issue once and for all. Once this settles your marriage obstacles will vanish. Let's touchbase on this in October this year :) if and all possible.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 16 Apr 2020

Yayyyyy! I am so so so happy. Thanks astroduffer, I will keep you posted on the things. Such a relief.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 20 Apr 2020

Hello astroduffer, I am not authorized to send you private message. And your email address is not shown ,may be due to forum policy?
. I will keep you updated here though. Take care

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 Apr 2020

I have sent you email. Pls check spam folder in case not in inbox

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 22 Apr 2020

Got it astroduffer. I will email you once I am done with my applications. I need to focus on applications as much possible. Only a miracle can get me into a school I really want, right now. So, take care until then. Bye

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 Apr 2020

Can you pl.confirm your father death was it aug 2012 as it is not matching

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 27 Apr 2020

Yes it was August. My sister confirmed me the date 3rd Aug 2012