Admission in ph.d

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor
Admission in ph.d

Post by lakshmi01 » 03 Dec 2017

Hello,

My son is in the third year of MBBS. studying in UCL. MB.PHD PROGRAMME is in UCL. So the admissions will start from May 2018. If possible please check my son's chart and tell me ,is there any chance for doing PhD from 2019 or after his MBBS from 2021 or no PhD.

Sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Details are

17th September 1996

Time 17:44 hrs

Place Vijayawada, Andhrapradesh.

Regards

Lakshmi.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Admission in ph.d

Post by anuradha » 03 Dec 2017

Kindly give the specific time frame for the admission.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 03 Dec 2017

Namasthe Anuradha garu,

Application deadline is March 2018. Offers will be in August 2018 ,the actual start of the programme is from 2019.My son started MBBS in 2015 and finishes in 2021 and if enter in the PhD programme then after completing fourth year that is 2019 to start the course.

Regards

Lakshmi.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Dec 2017

Saturn-Sun-Mercury will start from 4th August, 2018. Both Sun[7L] Mercury[5L, Education] is under the Rajyoga in the house of research[8th]. Saturn[LL, both Kendra and Trikone] and Sun [7L]aspecting each other[A Rajyoga]. Mercury[5L] and Saturn [LL] are also aspecting each other, a Rajyoga. So the boy will get the admission . In D-9 Sun+ Mercury in 9H[ higher education as 4L and 5th lord. Saturn is the 9th lord exalted in 6th house.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Dec 2017

sorry to say ,the completion of MBBS itself is a difficult task to him.Due to hifunda friends circle,this boy has so many distractions and spoils his studies.

joyd.

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 04 Dec 2017

Namaste Anuradha garu,

Thank you for looking my son's chart and explained about the possibility of admission to do research.

Thank you once again.
Regards

Lakshmi

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
03 Dec 2017
sorry to say ,the completion of MBBS itself is a difficult task to him.Due to hifunda friends circle,this boy has so many distractions and spoils his studies.

joyd.

Namaste Joyd Garu,

Thank you for taking time to analyse his chart and I don't know anything about astrology ,but so far my son is working okay and doing his best .I keep faith in God and pray for his welfare.

Regards

Lakshmi

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Dec 2017

Hi Lakshmi,

Last time, you had requested me to see the chart, I don't remember what was it for?

Ok, Your Son, Running Shani dasa, Shani placed well and conjunct with Ketu in Meena Sign,your son is highly religious/Spiritual??
4th cusp in Shukra's sign and analyzing the sub..... his MBBS will get through

analyzing 4th cusp and 9th cusp and 11th cusp subs ( Shani dasa is on, Shani deposited in sub of Ravi)
I am sorry to say, his efforts doing PhD till Shani dasa Rahu bukti is almost weak , there is faint chance, he might attempt again during Shani dasa Guru bhukti, I pray Almighty let him come out successful, that period will be 7 years from now

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Namasthe Lex garu,

How are you? I asked you about my mother's and my mother-in-law's health and they followed the remedies suggested by you and they are okay .I tried to come to this website ,I always typed learnjyotish. com ,but of no use and later I realised it is LOVA .

Any way my son is very religious and he respects elders till now. But I don't know in the future . I am very happy to hear that he will finish his graduation. I came from an orthodox, traditional family and believe in God . As a mother I will pray for my son to concentrate on his studies.

Thank you very much .

Regards

Lakshmi

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 Dec 2017

Namasthe Lakshmi, staying in U.K., you didn't forget wishing one in Hindustan way. Appreciated

OK, good your Son been brought up in Dharmic way, that will give wisdom.

All the Best

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 05 Dec 2017

Namasthe Lex garu,

Thank you for the compliments.All credit goes to our parents and their brought up.I wish my son will follow the dharmic way and rest is with Sri Lalitha parameswari blessings

Regards .

Lakshmi