Upcoming relocation or new job?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pmgjade
Upcoming relocation or new job?

Post by pmgjade » 26 Sep 2017

Have been in unstable career situation since June 2015. Have only been working under temporary jobs, despite good qualifications. Hoping to settle down in career. Is there any stability in the upcoming future? Considering relocation, but not sure if that will be beneficial in the long-term.

DOB: 06 feb 1984 1304
Machilipatnam, AP, India

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Upcoming relocation or new job?

Post by Sujit » 26 Sep 2017

pmgjade wrote:
26 Sep 2017
Have been in unstable career situation since June 2015. Have only been working under temporary jobs, despite good qualifications. Hoping to settle down in career. Is there any stability in the upcoming future? Considering relocation, but not sure if that will be beneficial in the long-term.

Machilipatnam, AP, India

You are in the major period of Venus ruling 6th of service is likely to bring major changes to your professional life. It is advisable to do remedies for Venus.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 27 Sep 2017

Can you elaborate? Any positive changes upcoming? Venus dasa is very long. Hoping not to see struggle for the entire dasa, after difficult kept dasa.

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 04 Oct 2017

Can anyone shed some light on my situation? Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Oct 2017

pmgjade wrote:
27 Sep 2017
Can you elaborate? Any positive changes upcoming? Venus dasa is very long. Hoping not to see struggle for the entire dasa, after difficult kept dasa.
There is likely to be some hurdles for profession.

Regards,
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 15 Oct 2017

Can anyone offer some details or advice? Lex? Anuradha? Thank you.

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 07 Nov 2017

can any learned astrologers give me some further details or advice? I see that 10th lord in 6th, but exalted. and currently running venus dash, lagna lord and ruler of 6th.

i was advised to wear blue sapphire, and have been wearing for past 15 months. I'm not sure if it has been helping.

any other remedies i can do to help?

thank you very much. i appreciate you taking time to help me.

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 04 Apr 2020

Hello,

Looking for some guidance. Have been at the same job since 2018, and several problems with colleagues. Do you see any improvement or chance for promotion? If not, would it be better to look for another position? Thank you very much learned astrologers.

Sreyomaya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sreyomaya » 08 Apr 2020

Sorry if they are doesn't make any sense to you, but can you confirm if you are a civil engineer or something related to realestate designing development? Staying in your hometown till now?

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 09 Apr 2020

@Archangel Raphael would you please take a moment to help if you can? Would really appreciate it.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 09 Apr 2020

Laganesha in 8th with 8th lord is forming an excellent Viparita Raja Yoga, and with a Saturn in 6th in the exaltation point.

Shukra in Purvashada Pada 3 (Pushakara Navamsa Degree)

Daitya Guru Shukra is the holder of Mrita Sanjivin Knowledge in the house of death and re-birth (the 8th house) is excellent

This placement gives some form of confinement in the first part of life, secrecy in relationship and support and confidence from in-laws

If utilized properly can give the great potential to revolutionize for a large system collectively (Rebirth)

In some way, you are destined to provide hope (Sagittarius) to people who are undergoing trauma and transformation (the 8th house)

You can utilize the benefits of this configuration only when your profession is linked to humanitarian roles, especially assisting situations of trauma and emergency.

Your Dasmsa also indicates success in professional related to Humanitarian roles

For other mundane roles, this will bring a hostile work environment, animosity and general dissatisfaction in the professional career

Saturn is placed 9th from its Moola Trikona: Activation of fortune through contributing the society at large, especially to those are impoverished, disfranchised and suffering (6th house)

For Uttarabhadrapada Moon, Saturn's Moola trikona lies in 12th house of sanctuary, distant lands and isolation

Do the math and choose a career where you can harness this volatile energy.

Remedies :

For Uttarabhadrapada Moon, the Nakshatra deity is Ahir Budhnya and is connected to Goddess Mahalakshmi.
You are currently running Venus Dasa; Venus planetary deity is Goddess Mahalakshmi

Offer prayers and seek blessings from the Mother Goddess to realize your potential

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 20 Apr 2020

Thank you very much Rapahel sir.

I am actually currently in a humanitarian field, and my specialty is working with people during their traumas and emergencies. I am at the bottom of the totem pole, so do not yet have a chance to make large sweeping contributions to the larger system, but hope to do so.

Lately, I do feel the sense of dissatisfaction with work. I am unsure of how to alter the course. For this I am seeking advice. If I stay at the current company, is it possible to excel and rise through the ranks? Or will this situation be continuous and not very fruitful in the long run?

Thank you very much for your thoughtful insight, it is very appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 21 Apr 2020

I am actually currently in a humanitarian field, and my specialty is working with people during their traumas and emergencies. I am at the bottom of the totem pole, so do not yet have a chance to make large sweeping contributions to the larger system, but hope to do so.
Those small change you bring in people's lives is the cause for a big difference in the system. Its Karma of Saturn nakshatra's people to regulate and preserve the order of human civilization, but most of the time they themselves are in a state of unawareness of divine path due to the slow-moving and material nature of Shani. You are blessed to have a profession aligned with your spiritual destiny.

8th house Dasa brings a sense of confinement being a Dushthana, but your destiny is to realize the bigger picture (Sagittarius) of the human condition during sudden transformation(8th house).

You will surely enjoy immense professional and financial success in your lifetime.

For Uttarabhadrapada Moon, Shani's moola trikona lies in the 12th house of foreign lands. Mostly Uttarabhadrapada natives realize their personal goals in distant outposts. If you are still located in your home country, I would advise you to explore job opportunities abroad. Explore job in an organization that mainly works for empowering or assisting women in despair situations.

The Dasa will be prosperous in the long run with few sudden transformations in your personal life, essential for your spiritual growth.

Offer regular prayers to Goddess Mahalakshmi; if you are not religiously inclined, prefer to make a regular contribution of service/donation towards causes that support the advancement of women.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 21 Apr 2020

Thank you Raphael sir.

I will try to keep in mind the bigger picture.

I was born in India, but have been abroad since childhood, so I hope that indicates a foreign land for me?

Lastly, can you please comment on the current situation that I am in? For a long time I thought this would be the ideal situation. It has been difficult over the past several months. Will this get better, and provide opportunity for success? If not, would it be better to seek opportunity elsewhere.

Thank you very much for all your help!

pmgjade

Post by pmgjade » 17 Jun 2020

Hi @archangelRaphael or any other learned astrologer, any guidance on current situation? Thank you again.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Jun 2020

pmgjade wrote:
26 Sep 2017

Machilipatnam, AP, India

your career is unstable is due to job lord saturn in 6th and dispositor venus in 8th. work with patience.