Any job change?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashishsri

Any job change?

Post by ashishsri » 16 Aug 2017

Respected Gurujans,

Please shred your knowledge and blessings.

Since last 2 years I have been trying for job change, but nothing is working in my favour. My life have been full of stress since last 3-4 yrs, there is absolute no growth in my career, my growth is in downturn. People say every dog has a day, when is my day going to come?

Details are as follows:
DOB: 25-03-1976
TOB: 03:33 am
POB: Sindri (Jharkhand)

Thanks,
A Srivastava

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any job change?

Post by SWARNIM » 18 Aug 2017

It is better to continue with the current job and wait for an opportune moment to change it. The current mental stress appears to be the result of Saturn (Prarabdh Karma) and should subside within three years when a major change is indicated in favour.

It is advisable to avoid clashes, disharmony, disputes with the colleagues, near and dear. Have compassion towards the others and avoid any ill will, howsoever bad experiences have had in life. Get blessings of the elders especially Mother, Grandmother.

ashishsri

Re: Any job change?

Post by ashishsri » 20 Aug 2017

Thanks SWARNIM, for the response. You have mentioned to "wait for opportune moment to change". When is this opportune time going to come?